Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Solitude Can Be Your Most Powerful Thinking Tool - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solitude Can Be Your Most Powerful Thinking Tool (554 Views)

Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You / Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job / The Power In Your Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solitude Can Be Your Most Powerful Thinking Tool by poet007(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
The powerful thinking tool of the greats
Solitude can not only help breathe new life into our hectic schedules, but help keep us focused and on the right track to achieving our goals. Solitude has been used as an extremely powerful thinking tool by some of the most remarkable men and women to have ever stepped foot on this earth.

As the great Thomas Edison once said, "The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst thinking has been done in turmoil." 

When I see that quote, it speaks to me in a number of different ways. For starters, turmoil doesn't necessarily have to be some ginormous tragedy or failure, it can simply relate to our hectic and busy lives. When decision-making takes place and our lives seem to be going in a hundred different directions, nothing good can come out of that. However, when we spend time alone in a nice and quiet setting, our decision-making becomes golden. 

No distractions, just you and your thoughts. Solitude is food for the soul.
Continue Reading»»

www.victorsville..com/2015/01/solitude-can-be-your-most-powerful.html?m=1
Re: Solitude Can Be Your Most Powerful Thinking Tool by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2016
More than enough information in the summary already. Not tempted to click.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Preparing For Your First Board Meeting / Overcoming The Confidence Gap For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.