Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (20555 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Perhaps its time you tried the last resort of the unemployed:::::::WAVE ACADEMY
WAVE ACADEMY(NGO/HR firm)
We are a non profit organisation that is focused on reducing unemployment, by equippin unskilled young Nigerians with the necessary employablity skills, to help them keep the jobs which we provide them after we have trained them. Jobs with an average salary of 35k with other benefits.

Its a 3wks rigorous training, after which trainees are provided with jobs.
We charge a token of 10k training fee, and 1/3 of your 1st month salary but NO!!! PAYMENT IS EXPECTED from TRAINEES until we have done our part and placed trainees in JOBS, which is why our motto is"we don't get paid until we give you a job"
the program is a 3wks training with a year long paying IT(37k), and upon completion of the IT, WE PROVIDE A HIGHER EARNING JOB!!!!!(188% increase)
applicants must reside in lagos or be willing to relocate to lagos.
visual proof that we deliver on our promise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qNIx7r1ffU

If you are interested pls click the link and do the personality test. Which is the 1st phase of screening
waveacademies.org
ITS BETTER THAN SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING

EMPLOYER PARTNERS
SPAR
FCMB
KFC
UNO Credit
EBEANO etc
For enquiry pls call: 09090012275
Or mail us at info@wavehospitality.org
PS: pls don't use opera mini to open the link as it won't open properly, use ur phone browser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stint(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
If u people really want to help, scrap the 10 k fee. Take your fee from the first salary if u are so confident in your work.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=stint post=30219596]If u people really want to help, scrap the 10 k fee. Take your fee from the first salary if u are so confident in your work.[/quote
Actually we don't collect a dime until we have successfully placed you in a job, and even after that you are allowed to come up with a payment plan, its can be in instalment of 3,6, or even 12months. Our ultimate goal is to reduce unemployment.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stint(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=WAVEACADEMY post=30224343][/quote]
Kk thanks. Then am interested. I ll start the process. Where is the academy located.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by moststylish(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
Perhaps its time you tried the last resort of the unemployed:::::::WAVE ACADEMY
WAVE ACADEMY(NGO/HR firm)
We are a non profit organisation that is focused on reducing unemployment, by equippin unskilled young Nigerians with the necessary employablity skills, to help them keep the jobs which we provide them after we have trained them. Jobs with an average salary of 35k with other benefits.

Its a 3wks rigorous training, after which trainee are provided with jobs.
We charge a token of 10k training fee, and 1/3 of your 1st month salary but NO!!! PAYMENT IS EXPECTED from TRAINEES until we have done our part and placed trainees in a JOBS, which is why our motto is"we don't get paid until we give you a job"

If you are interested pls click the link and do the personality test. Which is the 1st phase of screening
https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
ITS BETTER THAN SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING

EMPLOYER PARTNERS
SPAR
FCMB
KFC
UNO Credit
EBEANO etc
For enquiry pls call: 09090012275
Or mail us at info@wavehospitality.org
PS: pls don't use opera mini to open the link as it won't open properly, use ur phone browser.
no apply button,hw do i navigate the site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2015
moststylish:
no apply button,hw do i navigate the site
click the link, read the instruction, click the yes option and fill the form
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by funarosho(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
click the link, read the instruction, click the yes option and fill the form
I've clicked d yes and it ain't showing any form.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by ufoms(f): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
My dear its beta to go and pay 1k to an agent to get u a job of dat same 35k and u will evn choose weda u lyk it or not dan payin 10k and also going to island 4 how much. Bros scrap d 10k den wen dey get d job collect d whole salary sef...Notin wey dey no dey see 4 Lasgidi sef #Umemployment na bad tin oo#

3 Likes

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by joesparkle: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
funarosho:
I've clicked d yes and it ain't showing any form.
are you using an opera mini browser
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by obowunmi(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Hope you won't be scammed.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by joesparkle: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
obowunmi:
Hope you won't be scammed.
if we don't collect any money until we have given you a job. how can we then scam you
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by lighternote: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2015
If this is real, then it is very commendable. It will go a long way in reducing unemployment amongst our well meaning, able bodied youths. While such jobs may not be satisfying to most graduates, they will engage our students during holidays, strikes, IT, etc. Graduates who do not mind starting little or who can no longer fathom idleness can make do with those.
Please, keep it up (if it is sincere )
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by funarosho(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
joesparkle:
are you using an opera mini browser
yes
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
funarosho:
yes
that's why, use your phone browser.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by AREWA2266: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
stint:
If u people really want to help, scrap the 10 k fee. Take your fee from the first salary if u are so confident in your work.
a abi o!
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by mrphysics(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
a month of CHANGE, time to sweep Nigeria with the divine BROOM for change
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Ben1975(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oga please enlighten me, what is the percentage of your signups that actually get these 34k paying jobs after completing this training??
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ben1975:
Oga please enlighten me, what is the percentage of your signups that actually get these 34k paying jobs after completing this training??
85% job placement rate and that's because the remaining 15% are trainees working already who are sent for the training by their employers.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
AREWA2266:
a abi o!
the training fee is collected when we have given you a job and not upfront.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Mucokey(m): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Following optimistically
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by doinfatty(m): 6:24am On Jan 30, 2015
OP, I have AAT, but u didn't provide space for that on your website.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stunningjudy(f): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Wave academy, I have filled the form. I'm waiting.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by kedavra(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
if you want to make money from the comfort of your house, check out http://www.ibloggtech.com
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
stunningjudy:
Wave academy, I have filled the form. I'm waiting.
expect a call from our staff any day next week
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by fab04(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Where is the Academy located?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by uokide: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
stint:
abi ooo.ur right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.