Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (20554 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Flowwitme: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am interested but don't u have any job offer on mainland? Island is far from some of us and trans fare no be here.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
fab04:
Where is the Academy located?
alagomeji yaba
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
People tell your frnds, family and neighbours who are unemployed, the more of your family and friends that are gainfully employed, the less financial burden on you.
Stop giving them money, rather show them how to earn a living by getting them to apply for Wave Academy Training, that guarantees jobs on completion.
Help us help you to help our country.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by gracealabs(f): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
The 10k will be paid after some1 is been posted for job. Is it for those living in lagos alone,what of people living in ibadan and it environs.you also said ssce certificate what of B.sc holders
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
gracealabs:
The 10k will be paid after some1 is been posted for job. Is it for those living in lagos alone,what of people living in ibadan and it environs.you also said ssce certificate what of B.sc holders
10k and 1/3 of your first month salary, the 10k is the training fee, if you can afford it, you can pay after we have placed you in a job
2. Ppl in ibadan can apply too, so long as you are willing to relocate
3. Bsc holders can apply too, but the kind of jobs we have are entry level hospitality jobs.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Harkynkunle(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
10k and 1/3 of your first month salary, the 10k is the training fee, if you can afford it, you can pay after we have placed you in a job
2. Ppl in ibadan can apply too, so long as you are willing to relocate
3. Bsc holders can apply too, but the kind of jobs we have are entry level hospitality jobs.
Hello Sir..Shed more light on d 3rd point
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by gracealabs(f): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
35k job in lagos does not worth it to relocate o,meaning if someone can't relocate it can't be part of it,may be when u get to ibadan I can be part of it.thakx
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by joesparkle: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
gracealabs:
35k job in lagos does not worth it to relocate o,meaning if someone can't relocate it can't be part of it,may be when u get to ibadan I can be part of it.thakx
you are welcome
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by joesparkle: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flowwitme:
I am interested but don't u have any job offer on mainland? Island is far from some of us and trans fare no be here.
we are currently developing jobs on the mainland. ikeja axis

1 Like

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stint(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please i havent heard anything from you people o. Have anyone heard from them?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
stint:
Please i havent heard anything from you people o. Have anyone heard from them?
give me your full name and the date you applied let me check ur application status
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stint(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
give me your full name and the date you applied let me check ur application status

Thank u sir, My name is ######@. Cant say the exact date i registered. But am one of the first people to register.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by francizy(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
Perhaps its time you tried the last resort of the unemployed:::::::WAVE ACADEMY
WAVE ACADEMY(NGO/HR firm)
We are a non profit organisation that is focused on reducing unemployment, by equippin unskilled young Nigerians with the necessary employablity skills, to help them keep the jobs which we provide them after we have trained them. Jobs with an average salary of 35k with other benefits.

Its a 3wks rigorous training, after which trainee are provided with jobs.
We charge a token of 10k training fee, and 1/3 of your 1st month salary but NO!!! PAYMENT IS EXPECTED from TRAINEES until we have done our part and placed trainees in a JOBS, which is why our motto is"we don't get paid until we give you a job"

If you are interested pls click the link and do the personality test. Which is the 1st phase of screening
https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
ITS BETTER THAN SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING

EMPLOYER PARTNERS
SPAR
FCMB
KFC
UNO Credit
EBEANO etc
For enquiry pls call: 09090012275
Or mail us at info@wavehospitality.org
PS: pls don't use opera mini to open the link as it won't open properly, use ur phone browser.

What you are doing is really lovely.

Although some of us are actually ruled out. For example, I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and desperately need some skills in welding and nondestructive testing.

I wish you people can extend such programs like this to help people like me out there. You know, like training people in more technical areas. cry

All the same, God bless your efforts..
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
francizy:

Although some of us are actually ruled out. For example, I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and desperately need some skills in welding and nondestructive testing.

I wish you people can extend such programs like this to help people like me out there. You know, like training people in more technical areas. cry

thank you sir, in a few year we might have the capacity to do that.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
francizy:

thank you sir, in a few year we might be able to help
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
stint:

Thank u sir, My name is TINUOYE OLUWATOSIN SAMSON. Cant say the exact date i registered. But am one of the first people to register.
kindly register again, you application is not valid, maybe you didn't submit after you finished. And let me knw if you have submitted, so I can confirm your application
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by oluwachisom(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=WAVEACADEMY post=30224343][/quote] i agree with that
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stint(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
kindly register again, you application is not valid, maybe you didn't submit after you finished. And let me knw if you have submitted, so I can confirm your application
Thanks, I will do that. Can you help edit my name from your post for privacy and security reasons? Thanks.

Modified: i ve now re-registered. Please help me confirm.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by slimmey(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
The academy no get address ni?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by leeraz: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
INTENSIVE AUTOCAD TRAINING IN ABUJA
 Do you want to grow and develop your Skills?
 Do you want to bridge the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements?
 Do you want to add to your value hence more employable?

If this sounds like you, why not attend our Intensive AutoCAD training Classes.
COURSE OUTLINE:
 AutoCAD Basics
 Drafting and Design using AutoCAD
 AutoCAD Building Services
 3D representation using AutoCAD

Our focus is centred on your development hence bridging the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements.

DURATION: Four Weeks (Saturdays only:21st ,28th FEB & 7th,14th March 2015, 10am-4pm)
AMOUNT: ₦7,000, All necessary materials will be provided to enhance your development
VENUE:, No. 11 Banjul Street Wuse II Abuja.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Graphics Artists, Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural engineering, Builders, Architects, graduates and Undergraduates, Jobseekers, Draftsmen.

Training Benefits: Excellent Materials (Charts, videos, Manual etc.), Certification by ESQUE Nig Ltd.
To apply, call: 08103173481, 09099820504…. Powered by ESQUE Nig. Ltd.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Chigorkizz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
i dey come
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Neally(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope for more information in getting a job
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
slimmey:
The academy no get address ni?
application is done online, so only ppl who meet d requirement get invited for interview
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by lighternote: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Huh! I recommended your academy to someone, she applied and luckily she is one if the fortunate ones currently in batch 10. The complaint is that the training is unnecessarily draining as they resume as early as 7am and close as late as 7pm. What the hell Who does that For a 20k job Why put them in that stress considering the transportation situation in Lagos? They end up going and coming in rush hour and spending fortune.
Please, look into your time table and free them not later than 3.30pm to avoid Lagos rush hour.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by samlestic(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
application is done online, so only ppl who meet d requirement get invited for interview
is it only lagos u operate? i am interested but am in south south.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
samlestic:
is it only lagos u operate? i am interested but am in south south.
if you have place to stay in lagos then you can apply
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
lighternote:
Huh! I recommended your academy to someone, she applied and luckily she is one if the fortunate ones currently in batch 10. The complaint is that the training is unnecessarily draining as they resume as early as 7am and close as late as 7pm. What the hell Who does that For a 20k job Why put them in that stress considering the transportation situation in Lagos? They end up going and coming in rush hour and spending fortune.
Please, look into your time table and free them not later than 3.30pm to avoid Lagos rush hour.
the training is a simulation of real life job situation, if you can handle the stress, wot is the guarantee that you ll be able to when we eventual place you in a job. besides that over 80% of worker in lagos face the same thing and non of our jobs are 25k.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
the training is a simulation of real life job situation, if you cant handle the stress now, wot is the guarantee that you ll be able to when we eventual place you in a job. besides that over 80% of worker in lagos face the same thing and non of our jobs are 25k.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by markcele4(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
... need training on computer designing and printing of posters, brochures, banners, registers, hard cover bindings, computer networking, in or around Onitsha Anambra state...
markcele4@gmail.com. Ave Maria
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Can those outside lagos apply? Especially northern states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.