Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) (35839 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Oliseh Vs. Enyeama And The Impending Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by smilenow(f): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
he go just allow im son win.. grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one. We also be in dis kind of scenario one day
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by loomer: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
the son go don win am tire

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
He is gradually inculcating the spirit of football in his son.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
A family that plays together stays together

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Naughtic(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmm good way to relax nice one [i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
How come MOST SOCCER CELEBRITIES have a stable and adorable family when compared to MUSICIANS or ARTISTS...?

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by MadCow1: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:

Oh, the PS4 i know has wireless pads...

Exactly...
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
HopeAlive14:
A family that plays together stays together
A family that PRAYS and PLAYS together.., stays together...

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by AreaFada2: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
onyeguy:
Hmm moni is good oh. Anyway am making it more harder to enable me archive my goals. cool cool

See creativity at work
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by searider(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
drnairalov:
lol so touching,

Went for this wedding in naija... the
girl siting beside me casually brought
our sardines from her bag n poured it
in her rice. *tears

Babe, how does this relates to the topic of discussion? Ppl like u no go fit pass exams because of off points. *crying*

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:
Nice (PS 3 THINGS)

PS 4 you mean
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:

But it also has a charging cord too.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
For d game peeps like me ,"we shalth continue to play games until d end of our days" grin

Yes O!!!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
adrainuche:
grin grin grin Nairaland App FP shall never pass me by somebody shout Amen !!!! grin

Please what is football game Am sure this thread was created by a woman / girl ...

That is FIFA 15 grin grin

BTW Enyeama is loosing grin grin

Na so one married man carry he wife come play me one day I beat am in front of he wife so tey he wife come dey vex I know say if dem reach house that day no shalala for am .... grin grin grin

See your mouth.

I sure say if I give you pad now na so kalokalo you go dey do for pad.

All you this mouth people. Una mouth plenty.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
kayciano:

A family that PRAYS and PLAYS together.., stays together...

Bless you, bro.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Ignyte(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:

Some Naija people ehn... was this supposed to be sarcasm or what??. Anyway... dem dey use wire charge am.... e be like na xbox360 u bn dy try talk
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Capitano1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Comfort money can bring.Evwn God will be happy with you lol

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
sweatLock!!!
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by DoTheNeedful: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
freezyprinzy:
remember wen me and my dad usually do dis on Sega b4 mummcy provoke go hide d game till 2day non of us know where d game dy

Your mom hid it out of jealousy grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by puzo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:

When your PS4 pads is not charged, you sure connect the wires to charge it.
Why are you guys always out to condemn people.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by tommy2912(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cool
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by maestroz: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
enyeama you see ya life!....ur mates dey equitorial guinea dey play AFCON, u dey dey play wit ur pikin dey console yourself, small time now you go dey cry say dem no giv u african footballer of the year award!!.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by endymetrix(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its good to get married on time o! This play between father and son won't be possible if you are 55 years and your first child is 9 years ;Dsee now! My Dad's friend is currently in his late 60's and his first son/child is in SS2. Its somehow na... grin

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
puzo:

When your PS4 pads is not charged, you sure connect the wires to charge it.
Why are you guys always out to condemn people.

Pardon? where is the condemnation?

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by endymetrix(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
maestroz:
enyeama you see ya life!....ur mates dey equitorial guinea dey play AFCON, u dey dey play wit ur pikin dey console yourself, small time now you go dey cry say dem no giv u african footballer of the year award!!.
Bros u wan make him kill himself? grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by rill: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
freezyprinzy:
remember wen me and my dad usually do dis on Sega b4 mummcy provoke go hide d game till 2day non of us know where d game dy
She go don codedly burn the game tey tey
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by yorex2011: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Make vincent use lille if him get mind
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by sniperwolf(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:

It's PS4, the wireless controller needs USB cable to charge, you can see the touch pad handled by Enyeama
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by 100Cents: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Money is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.