Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (52318 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who the sell weed here?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by immortalvoices(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
jessiecah:
I see selfie stick, ugly tattoos, fine tattoos, fine girl,big girl, empty Red bull cans, small nice butt, fair people and white clothes. #whaty'allsee

Thanks for being my eyes!

1 Like

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
That's the way to party...big up south Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Redoil:
Gathering of 6000 high profile tv host and yeyebrities who are deep in huge debt so as to finance their expensive and fake lifestyle.
Silly gurl globethroting arrountd the continent with different yeyebrities only for them to use and dump you for another yeyebritiy to continue the cycle.
guy watin u dey yarn self
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
South Africa....mother of all parties

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
cool

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria to south Africa the land of paradise
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Paradise stop

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmmh..!!! Da Les
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Big Up To Da Les!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by mytime24(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
jessiecah:
I see selfie stick, ugly tattoos, fine tattoos, fine girl,big girl, empty Red bull cans, small nice butt, fair people and white clothes. #whaty'allsee
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Redoil:
Gathering of 6000 high profile tv host and yeyebrities who are deep in huge debt so as to finance their expensive and fake lifestyle.
Silly gurl globethroting arrountd the continent with different yeyebrities only for them to use and dump you for another yeyebritiy to continue the cycle.
Quit hating, man.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by eaglechild: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
When i saw "all white party" i got the wrong message, considering it is SA.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Redoil: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Quit hating, man.
ok thanks
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
typing...
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by samsard(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
pak:
Most musicians of this age are short sighted.

The arts and sciences are the vestige we leave behind for posterity to remember us by.

I wonder what legacy these guys will have in 20/30 yrs, when they refuse to work on their repertoire and only seem to enjoy partying and taking pictures for instagram and looking to make some quick dough from their popularity

Save for the likes of Asa, who sings music for the ages, these guys will just fade in no time. Was listening to Christy Essien's classic Seun rere the other day and I am like wow ! these song is still banging after almost 40 years
Mtchewww, Asha is dead. I can't listen to her kind of shit forever.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Moz22: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
ur profile pic tho
jessiecah:
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Melinde: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
evakingz:
I smell front page cool
It has happened
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by onosprince(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oluwa make me softer than dis.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
IVORY2009:

who are you! Pls reply, waiting!
what's the motive for this question?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Local celebrity and thier nonsense musics

Neva liked nigeria for thier fuckin music

Its only one gal that sings here who is ASA

Others re like buharis cows in katsina

Idiots
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by enomakos(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
abuna boy
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by sussywink(f): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
The babe is beautiful
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by meImyself(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ko kan aye
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by twerkjack: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
TOT SHE WAS DARK
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by pauldehero(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
nigerian is indeed the best musical
country in africa.this is one of the best
songs ever,,: lets make the glo network
the best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by jessiecah(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Moz22:
ur profile pic tho

yeah, what about it?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Accurate11(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
see dog n bitches
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
matheba(or wateva her name is) pls dont break my broda's heart abeg....

i LUv my bro (Db)
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by harry509: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30206207][/quote]women Rr d major problm men has on diz planet earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.