Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed? (533 Views)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Lagos:2015 Oba Of Lagos - I Have Asked God To Bless Apc Oba Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed? by DaJulee(f): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2015
HE WHO GOD HAS CURSED NO MAN CAN BLESS

By Julius Diamond

If I were the writer of the Bible, I will be criticized to being politically bias, or perhaps paid to write.
Having agreed that I was not the writer of the Bible: We should also agree that it is written "HE WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED, LET NO MAN CURSED, AND HE WHO GOD HAS CURSED LET NO MAN BLESS.

It is no more a hidden revelation that there exist a man in our midst whom God has cursed, and also there is a man in our midst whom God has blessed.

It is easy to identify a man who God has cursed. Without mentioning names: It is agreable that a man whom God has cursed is identified by TWO words CONTINUOUS FAILURES. Does it explain a man who has contested for election in three (3) Consecutive times without a win? Probably YES! Must it be an error or the will of God?

Expectedly, I will be referred to Abraham Lincoln of USA who contested elections in several occasions and failed, but finally won at last. Funny thoughts though.
In his account; Abraham Lincoln has not previously ruled USA wickedly, and being rejected by God later won. In the case of the CURSE, he is a man who has ruled Nigeria wickedly in the eyes of God and having been rejected by God is forcing himself to rule again.

2 Question for thought
1. Saul, having ruled as a king, and being rejected by God; did God made him King again?
2. David, having ruled as a king, and being rejected by God; did God made him King again?

I may not be a Priest, I may not be a Preacher, I may not be a prophet. But I know and it is true that when God Blessess a man, He gives him Victory, Favour, reward, Goodluck, and Success.

From Deputy Governor to Governor From Vice president to President
From first term to going for Second Term.
What more is the definition of Blessing, success, favour, and Goodluck?

Knowing this, Why think God is a LIAR?
Why think you can curse a man God has Blessed? (Num 22: 1-3, 1Chronicles 16:22, Gen 12:3).

That is the story of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. A man whom God has blessed. And has Mandated to lead Nigeria to Transformation, Infrastructural Development, Economic Development, Good Transportation system etc.

Having been told that there exist a man in our midst whom God has cursed to ENDLESS FAILURE is enough to urge You and I to VOTE-OUR MOSES. A man sent by God to lead Nigeria to the Promised Land.

A VOTE for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a VOTE for God.

VOTE DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed? by clevvermind(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice write up you have here. Kudos to you.
Re: A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed? by BlackTechnology: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Tell them

Nigeria is no one's property

There must be equality and equity

We must treat our minorities with respect or we forget one Nigeria

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive cool
Re: A Must Read:: Who Are You To Bless Whom God Has Cursed? by Deeninetyseven(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2015
One of the reasons why I still believe in GEJ. As a muslim and a strong believer of God and his words, I don't think Jonathan became president by luck or because he bears 'goodluck,' I think God wants him to be president judging from his past, I mean the way he made it to that point.
He is not always qualified to be there, but he has always been considered to assume that post. So, I think God has laid out plans for GEJ and the challenges he is facing are just here to prove a point to unbelievers. David, a man after God's heart was the king and he fought so many wars, that's a challenge.
God is proving a point to unbelievers. God is unsing GEJ to prove the point, therefore, I won't be suprised if he is re-elected come February 14th.

(1) (Reply)

APC Olowogbowo Mini Rally Ft Alao Malaika (photo) / Buhari Did Not Jail Our Father-pa Ajasin's Family / Poll: Nairalanders, Lets Vote Who Should Win Between JONATHAN And BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.