Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (462 Views)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari by hajbash: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2015
1. Cleanse Nigeria of corruption as head of state
2. Reduced inflation rate from 40% to 3%
3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt politicians officials and business people
4. Reduced our debt
5. Diversified our economy focusing on agriculture
6. Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to stop illegal printing and theft of our money
7. Rejected IMF loans and its ruinous dictates
8. Recovered looted funds from looters
9. Refused to Devalue Naira or raise fuel price
10. Captured Exiled looter Umaru Dikko in the Uk
11. Crushed terrorist Islamic sect
12. Naira was appreciating no the other way round
GenBuhari:
I can go on!

Anyway I don't want any reward from Okupe I don't handle stolen money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Denies Manipulating Email On Buhari’s WASC Results / TMG Dissociates Self From Presidential Debates, Accuses Organisers Of Fraud / TMG Dissociates Self From NEDG Presidential Debates, Accuses Organisers Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.