Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) (26567 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
masterpower:

SO WHY NOT HANG YOURSELF? WHEN NOBODY IN YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE AND GENERATION HAVE EVER WON A COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION.

MY PRESIDENT, CARRY ON. THE TRUE NIGERIANS ARE WITH YOU NOT THE TERRORISTS.
have yu ever won any of the councillorship elections. Pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gej till d last drop of my blood
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Akon419(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yorubas for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Akon419(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Up pdp

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Louislewis: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=18pt]A MUST WATCH: THE INJUSTICES DONE TO OUR PEOPLE (THE YORUBAS)[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4

DO WE NEED TO SWALLOW WHAT OUR LATE & LIVING FATHERS HAVE REJECTED AND VOMITTED?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by danielmichael(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Jonathan's administration is the most stewpid administration i've ever experienced in my life.

Then yu shud hav been dead by nw
Nad stayin alive to type gibberish here

Bleep ya toto

GEJ till yu die

Nonsense
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by outlaw77(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
And Mimiko has been giving Jonathan false hope that he would deliver the votes of Southwest for him. The blind can now see, the deaf can now hear and the dumb can now say that Mimiko cannot deliver his Ondo votes for Jonathan let alone the entire Southwest.
. The blind can see the delf can here sai Buhary no get cartificate his an illiterate he can't rule us grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Akon419(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ondo live

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by kela2nice: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
roufy235:
More
. GEJ for all
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Naughtic(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
lies the Presido is presently in Rivers State now at Adokiye stadiunm hmm [right][/right][color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Akon419(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Even William is support ing GEJ

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Doubleoo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
whizdame:
nonsense pdp after blocking off about 400 m of akure main market
I went there most of them were speaking either igbo or one of those south south language
and they tried to buy student at futa by giving them money

You're the most useless creation we have in Nigeria. Speaking igbo, and south south languages in akure, or what did you say? I guess the massive crowd in PH rally are also speaking hausa, and yoruba.

If devil like it or not, GEJ will be the first president to rule Nigeria for 10 years.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by ekpescity: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yea....That's our President for continuity... Pls vote wisely, vote for GEJ...GREATEST GEJITES....#GEJ4NAIJA...#NO2BUHARI
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by donphilopus: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
outlaw77:
. The blind can see the delf can here sai Buhary no get cartificate his an illiterate he can't rule us grin grin grin

No punctuation marks, nothing, nothing. You don't have the 'droit moral' to call Buhari an illiterate. Is that how to spell 'certificate' and 'deaf'?! Your illiteracy is glaring.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Esperooke(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
These guys will wake up to the reality on Febuhari 14...... But for now, enjoy your fool's paradise
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by abenelo: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
#Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram.
#Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC.
#Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN.
#Jonathan inherited 2.5 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers.
#Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 205.
#Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%.
#Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative.
#Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market.
#Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%.
#Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau.
#Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH.
#Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover.
To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing.
What then is safe under Jonathan? ??
Absolutely Nothing!!!
Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses!
Enough is enough!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nicklaus(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Unclear photos, but I was out there really I have never seen more crowd come out to like this just to show support. I am impressed! No sentiment attached but in the southwest GEJ till 2019 is a sure thing come february 14.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by lexyclasy: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
And Mimiko has been giving Jonathan false hope that he would deliver the votes of Southwest for him. The blind can now see, the deaf can now hear and the dumb can now say that Mimiko cannot deliver his Ondo votes for Jonathan let alone the entire Southwest.
which planet are you...i hate people reasoning from anus.....before seeing is believing now on a contrary to baked heads
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nicklaus(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
abenelo:
#Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram.
#Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC.
#Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN.
#Jonathan inherited 2.5 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers.
#Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 205.
#Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%.
#Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative.
#Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market.
#Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%.
#Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau.
#Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH.
#Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover.
To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing.
What then is safe under Jonathan? ??
Absolutely Nothing!!!
Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses!
Enough is enough!!!
S T F Up ! No one is buying this bullshit. You know nothing about Gej's administration or any. Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Truthisit: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
Intimidating crowd grin grin grin

Odua presido Gani Adams has made it known that ipinle yoruba wI'll not vote d certificateless one.

GEJ for continuity!
Who is gani adams in yorubaland?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1958391_stealingisnotcorruption_jpegf428be2674643ada9f9355417b6d6f5b

[size=21pt]Stealing 20$ Billions of public funds is not Corruption[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Jonathan's administration is the most stewpid administration i've ever experienced in my life.
I can compare you to a student who had no idea of the question in exam hall and wrote: Lecturer, it only God that can answer your question with grade A. The lecturer happily wrote, 'No problem, I reserve the A to God and live you with an F"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by geebehn(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akon419:
Yorubas for GEJ
hey wake up and stop dreaming.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Akon419(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
geebehn:

hey wake up and stop dreaming.
if u are one of us, u better join d moving train b4 we leave u behind
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by geebehn(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphi
lopus
:

No punctuation marks, nothing, nothing. You don't have the 'droit moral' to call Buhari an illiterate. Is that how to spell 'certificate' and 'deaf'?! Your illiteracy is glaring.
grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by soggy28(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Am sure nt all of u wud b prayin dt jona shud continue beyond 2015 if one if on of dos kidnaped chibok girls is ur sister,daughter,frend.
A govt dt canot guarantee ur security is nt worth bn given ur mandate.vote out incompetence n cluelessness.if all these were to b happening in other countries the president wud av resigned bt here we av a president who is still planning to continue in office.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by geebehn(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akon419:
if u are one of us, u better join d moving train b4 we leave u behind
Already inside a change plane grin
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by legendsilver(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
franciskaine:
February 14 election is not an election between
GEJ and #GMB but is an election between GEJ vs
all the millions of unemployed graduates and
youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those
innocent graduates that were Stampeded during the
last Immigration exam, is an election between GEJ
and all the relatives of the kidnapped Chibok girls,
is an election between GEJ and all the victims of
Nyanya, Kano,Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, and
other bomb blasts, is an election between GEJ vs
all the failed small businesses that were shut
down due to shortage of power supply, is
an election between GEJ and all those who lost
their loved ones during NMA and JOHESU strikes, is
also an election betweenGEJ and all… Continue Reading
#ihavedecided to vote for change

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by baby124: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akon419:
Up pdp
Those women look like delta women. Yoruba women don't wear that style of clothes. Lol.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by spako4(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nicklaus:
S T F Up ! No one is buying this bullshit. You know nothing about Gej's administration or any. Gej till 2019
Why are u deceiving Mr president?
Pls go round the country and sample people's opinion,you will be surprised.
Change! Change!!Change!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by legendsilver(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Frankmishael:
Gej till d last drop of my blood
another fool from the camp of failed government. I pity the pain your mum wasted on the day she gave birth to you.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by DopamineXL(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit
facility to rebuild their railway systems. They
both got the credit.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Obviously we are in permanent rebellion with
excellence! When shall we stop celebrating
mediocrity[/quote]

Only if this was true.......stop spreading misinformation. Your assertion is simply not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah / Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.