Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Whats This For? Is She Not...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats This For? Is She Not...... (1329 Views)

Whats This? Pls Help / Whats This World Turning Into-another Shocking News (must Read) / Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats This For? Is She Not...... by elokason: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
My girl came to my house, and we were eating, not too long her phone rang. I just pretended to be eating. After she ended the call and i asked her who was that? And she replied that it was her friends boyfriend that called her since she could not get her friend(the girlfriend) on phone, she then called her to inquire from her. I said ok, how did he get your number then, she quickly said it was the day she followed her friend and the boyfriend out. I now threw another question and asked her whats the meaning of the words you were saying to the guy thus: is not like that,not as you think. She quickly said eh she is making excuse for her friend who hasn't being picking her calls. I now stood up and asked her to give me the phone let me get to know the guy. She gave be the phone,but already she had deleted the number after the call. I now told her that the call she just recieved was supposed to be around 9:40pm, which was that guys call, so how come my own call is the last around 9:20pm even when the call you made last was around 9:40pm because i was concious of time because chelsea match against liverpool. Nairaland is she not double dating?

1 Like

Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Hazardd(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
If you dont want her simply quit the relationship than puting too much stress on your self.

Maybe she put you in her substitution lol
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by zyzxx(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Talk to your leg
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Sunkyphil(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2015
calm down guy u are becoming too jealous which shldnt b
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
If you love eavesdropping, then be ready to hear your servants abuse you!
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
If you love eavesdropping, then be ready to hear your servants abuse you!
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Girls always trying to play smart since 1888BC undecided

And when they are caught they start giving flippant excuses and begging worse than the beggars on the streets of Abuja.

Guy your babe is playing you and that's the simple truth.

The only thing is we don't know if you're her number 1 or Number 50 undecided

My advice: Walk away jejely before it becomes worse and you get your heart shattered.

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by elantraceey(f): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
So much distrust .

If i were her and my conscience is clean if won't even answer you after your first question .
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by prettyjo(f): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmm...
you are being rather too fast. the call could be from one of her chykers but she may not tell you.

just observe her closely,Dont jump into any conclusions yet
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by adanduka: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
You are extremely suspicious. Girls run from this kind undecided
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

And when they are caught they start giving flippant excuses and begging worse than the beggars on the streets of Abuja.

My advice: Walk away jejely before it becomes worse and you get your heart shattered.

undecided
I like this guy.

Your comments are sincere & logical.

Keep it up my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
adanduka:
You are extremely suspicious. Girls run from this kind undecided
How is he extremely suspicious?

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
So much distrust .

If i were her and my conscience is clean if won't even answer you after your first question .
Obviously her conscience is not clean if not she wouldn't delete the number.

So why wouldn't he suspect something? undecided

There is nothing as good as being transparent in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
skelefish:

I like this guy.

Your comments are sincere & logical.

Keep it up my guy.
i'm honoured man...

Thanks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Mrcapability7: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
prettyjo:
hmmmm...
you are being rather too fast. the call could be from one of her chykers but she may not tell you.

just observe her closely,Dont jump into any conclusions yet
lol sis are u learner? grin after all this chronic lies she spant out u waka come tell me to observed.. In relationship if ur gurl lie dnt expected naijaboiy to tell you to board a aeroplane..
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
bros dem no tish u dah subject for school?
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by angelsing(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
So much distrust .

sometimes ur answer sends a wrong message...You don't have to respond for him to deduce something up...What is wrong in answering all the question and after he confirms all is right you can now show ur anger so such won't repeat it self..That way he will learn to trust u but when he does that another time u can choose to keep quiet...Hope u get my point..Pls don't keep quiet if u ever find ur self in such situation the first time.
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
why will u stuck on her like dat,av u paid her dowry...listenin to her conversation,questionin her...guy see na you go get hypertension,jus free ursef.
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by elokason: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for all the comments,am not being suspicious jor, i just wan greet the friend boyfriend.make we get to know, e come be say she don quickly deleted the numba, na wah my fellow people, the thing get as e be now. I know jealous o, but if you say i be for you and you for me, make we the talk truth to ourself. Even wen the matta de go on she quickly commot.
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by naijaboiy: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
elokason:
Thanks for all the comments,am not being suspicious jor, i just wan greet the friend boyfriend.make we get to know, e come be say she don quickly deleted the numba, na wah my fellow people, the thing get as e be now. I know jealous o, but if you say i be for you and you for me, make we the talk truth to ourself. Even wen the matta de go on she quickly commot.
Guy I don tell you wetin you go do.

That babe na one eye you go use dey watch am. She need close marking.

Once you notice anything guy make the next move.
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by passionate88: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
How sure are you that it's double dating? She might be triple dating on you
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
So much distrust .

but she's obviously not clean. y delete d guy's number. y should her bfs call be d last showing on her phone? y is there a 20 minute time lapse? she's obviously cheating...
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Midehi:
why will u stuck on her like dat,av u paid her dowry...listenin to her conversation,questionin her...guy see na you go get hypertension,jus free ursef.
abi o. as far as she still sey open legs for u carry go. at least u have now confirmed wht she is useful for, just sex n u r sure she is not someone who's dowry u can pay.
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by zyzxx(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided
grin lolz bitter truth
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
zyzxx:
grin lolz bitter truth
Naso o my oga cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by freezyprinzy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
shuu guy u can sabi jealous o anywaz u don't knw if shes sayin d truth if e happen again guy cat walk commot
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by nawtikid(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wud av suggestd dat u jst play dumb right 4rm d moment she told u she went on an outing wit her frnd and her boyfrnd

Bt ur attitude wud b clear enof 2 let her knw u didn't biliv d shii

Dat kinda facial look like, *babe I knw u lying, bt itz jst a matter of time b4 breeze blow n ur fowl yansh will open

U jst blew 1 of ur chances of being able 2 expose her effortlessly

She gon step up her game
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bros you are single, she is single. Why are you complaining when u guys are not married? Abi did u guys sign any agreement dat she shdnt pick calls from men?

Wot if she leaves and takes d call at her place when ur not around? Or will u be following her around?

I wonder why u guys like to give urself unnecessary headache becos of a chic u've not even paid her dowry yet. Na wa oh.shocked

OP, until u put a ring in her finger, ur girlfriend is only ur girlfriend when she is with you. When she leaves, she cd be anybody's gf. And d earlier u accept dis bitter truth, d beta for u. Dont u know dat girlfriend is a very temporal status with no certificate of ownershipshocked nna na wa for u oh!

If am dating a chic, if u like double-date or multi-date, so long as am not aware am not interested. Cos ignorance sometimes is bliss. As for long as I have my condoms handy and d chic day give me fucck when konji hold me, I no get wahala.cheesy

Iyanmi!
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
to be honest i think the girl is cheating why would she delete the number if there is nothing more to what she told him.

let's call a spade a spade!!!

some girls been cheating since 10bc
Re: Whats This For? Is She Not...... by xpac01(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is why I stopped dating. I can't bear all the heart ache any more. But that does not mean I don't cut a chance to smooch. But any emotional involvement with a lady is a no no.
Just observed that most ladies find it easier to jump over a bridge than to say no to a rich bad suitor.
My guy just do away with this girl and stay on your lane. She definitely is playing you.
PS: Sha, for her to delete the niggars number means she values your relationship more than anything she's doing around out there.

(1) (Reply)

Advice; Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should Non Virgins Play Hard To Get? / Should She Go For The Money Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.