Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? (1308 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by pafestula(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
This thing has really be bordering me for a very long time now, and today when I actually shared the topic with my friends, we resulted in a long argument/debate.

Many of them agreed in taking their lovers to hotel as the best option. But it must not be in their matrimonial home.

While I personally disagreed with them, because am sure biblically adultery has nothing to do with where you have the sex, but with whom.

So the point here is... Is it the scene of the crime as people highly concentrate in condemnation of having sex in matrimonial home that matters? OR The sinful act involved?

Please this thread is strictly for married Men/Women and reasonable/responsible singles. Thanks
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
smiley why were you stressing on reasonable singles
I agree with you. Its the act that is wrong. If the person likes (s) he should take the lover to the moon
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by pafestula(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=ArchEnemy post=30210316] smiley why were you stressing on reasonable singles]

Because I want reasonable minds to speak, and the thread is not for children on NL
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Whether the act is done in a hotel or in a matrimonial home or even in a church, as long as you are performing an act which is a sin against God and your spouse, you are commiting adultery. There is no need for self deceit. The bible made it clear; "Do not commit Adultery". It never gave excuses for anyone based on where it is carried out.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=pafestula post=30210542][/quote]Issokay Sir
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by obowunmi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
I agree with Sophie,

However if the man is in a polygamous relationship or his wife has given him permission to cheat, where he commits his wrongs doesn't matter. Does a married man have to be monogamous?
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Adultery is adultery, even if it happens in a supermarket or garage. That act should be avoided at all cost.

Why it seems better when done in a hotel is that - it kinda passes this message that you still have little fear and respect for your wife.

However affairs are generally painful in a marriage but an affair that took place in a matrimonial bed is lethal.
The fact that you both would sleep on that bed everyday and possibly make love on it......hmmm, that's a slap on her face and a constant reminder of the affair.

Though I personally feel those that take place in the matrimonial home/bed are more painful.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by pafestula(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Whether the act is done in a hotel or in a matrimonial home or even in a church, as long as you are performing an act which is a sin against God and your spouse, you are commiting adultery. There is no need for self deceit. The bible made it clear; "Do not commit Adultery". It never gave excuses for anyone based on where it is carried out.

Seconded... exactly what I told them, but many of our people believes so far it is not done in matrimonial bedroom... they are safe.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by asadike(f): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your bible has already given you d answer. Its d act itself. When u join your body with a prostitute, u become one wit her. I believe that all d demonic problems the lady has will automatically become yours. Pls b wise. God bless u
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
pafestula:

Seconded... exactly what I told them, but many of our people believes far it is not done in matrimonial bedroom... they are safe.

They will believe the act is safe somewhere else because the curse of hypocrisy is the problem with Nigerians. Its just like you trying to justify stealing because its done in a church or places not frowned upon. You steal, you have stolen no matter where you stole.
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Though both are bad but I personally feel that it's more painful when it happens in one's matrimonial home.

Imagine a father bringing/sneaking a woman home. its a disgrace to the woman in front of her kids, neighbours, family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:
Though both are bad but I personally feel that it's more painful when it happens in one's matrimonial home.

Imagine a father bringing/sneaking a woman home. its a disgrace to the woman in front of her kids, neighbours, family and friends.

Abi o..
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lagunna:

Abi o..
Yes naaa. Imagine coming back home and your son begin demonstrate how one uncle arrange your wife on top your bed.
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:

Yes naaa. Imagine coming back home and your son begin demonstrate how one uncle arrange your wife on top your bed.

Haaa.
That one will be strong o.
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sin is sin irrespective of location it is committed

adultery
dumping infants on the streets
child trafficking
prostitution
ritualism
murder
rape
paedophilia
beastiality
kidnap
filthiness
corruption
cursing
fraud
squander
greed
innate wickedness
creativity in crime

etc nigerians are all guilty of everyday all fall into the same category
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by kent79: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by crackhaus: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Sin is sin irrespective of location it is committed

adultery
dumping infants on the streets
child trafficking
prostitution
ritualism
murder
rape
paedophilia
beastiality
kidnap
filthiness
corruption
cursing
fraud
squander
greed
innate wickedness
creativity in crime

etc nigerians are all guilty of everyday all fall into the same category
How you left out fornication/pre-marital sex is a mystery to me gringrin
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by pafestula(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

They will believe the act is safe somewhere else because the curse of hypocrisy is the problem with Nigerians. Its just like you trying to justify stealing because its done in a church or places not frowned upon. You steal, you have stolen no matter where you stole.

You really nailed it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
crackhaus:

How you left out fornication/pre-marital sex is a mystery to me gringrin
adultery also consists of fornication and your point is?
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by crackhaus: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
adultery also consists of fornication and your point is?
You're right, adultery is fornication and I have no point - forget I quoted you wink
Re: Sex With Lovers In Matrimonial Home That Matters ? Or The Sinful Act Involved? by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
crackhaus:

You're right, adultery is fornication and I have no point - forget I quoted you wink
o better

(1) (Reply)

Standard Rate For Upkeep Allowance for working Wifey! / Woman Calls Her Husband Useless because He Says He Can't Afford To Buy Her Bmw,rang / Help,my Little Sister Is Getting Depressed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.