Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China (13147 Views)

Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / Simple Steps On How To Import From China / * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by dav8id(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Elvisnow:

Thank you for all your questioning, which shows you guys are insterested.

elvisnow..how you doing..do you receive my mail?
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Elvisnow(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Sorry, I haven't.

elvis@t-ocean.com or elvis9425@gmail.com

dav8id:

elvisnow..how you doing..do you receive my mail?
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Durchmann(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello

Can you do shipping from Nigeria to China?

I would like to ship a 10kg package to Wuhan, China.

Please reply.

Thanks
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by blaze007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
hello....please do u also go to pakistan? if u dnt, do u know a reliable company u can recommend? want to export some goods to pakistan from nigeria. thanks
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Elvisnow(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
From China to Pakistan, no problem, not my focus. I focus on China-Africa shipping.
Since you want to export from Nigeria to Pakistan, why not turn to a Nigerian agent, which should be easier for you.

blaze007:
hello....please do u also go to pakistan? if u dnt, do u know a reliable company u can recommend? want to export some goods to pakistan from nigeria. thanks
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Elvisnow(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
If from Nigeria to China, I would recommend Nigeria local agents.

Durchmann:
Hello

Can you do shipping from Nigeria to China?

I would like to ship a 10kg package to Wuhan, China.

Please reply.

Thanks

Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by blaze007(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
aiit thank you very much.
Elvisnow:
From China to Pakistan, no problem, not my focus. I focus on China-Africa shipping.
Since you want to export from Nigeria to Pakistan, why not turn to a Nigerian agent, which should be easier for you.

Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Durchmann(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Elvisnow:
If from Nigeria to China, I would recommend Nigeria local agents.

Do you have any contact on that?
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2015
if i send you a 20kg goods for example and i know you will have to consolidate with other goods to ship it down
do you have a definite day of the week where you freight these goods to nigeria irrespective of meeting up with your minimum kg target or you just send anyday when the minimum kg is achieved?
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by jblazy: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH JUST N5,000 www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by tosinjay(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi, Mr Elvis, i would like to import a package of within 60-85kg to Nigeria and if possible to my door step, please give me the price per kg for with and without doorstep... And it's a normal shipping package am shipping!!
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by mromokaro90: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the RIS scheme, and buy a bag of cement, for 950 Naira, contact malam usman shehu on 07064854564
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by abbeyman1798: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Pls has anyone done business with this Elvis guy? Thank you.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Elvisnow(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Tell you the truth, I'm new here.
Some are about to, but not yet.

abbeyman1798:
Pls has anyone done business with this Elvis guy? Thank you.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by abbeyman1798: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Elvisnow:
Tell you the truth, I'm new here.
Some are about to, but not yet.

OK who are those people? Their contact please.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
I did business with him three straight times and this is my conclusion
their rate is friendly
customer relationship is one of d best so far
d delivery and clearing by their Nigerian agents sucks I.e it takes longer to get your goods than what is expected for normal air cargo though the boss said his main agent is outta town till month end was the reason but as for me its not really an excuse
I submit my evaluation
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by chudy144(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
So mr elvis how much do you charge to clear a container load both 20 & 40ft respectively.
thanks.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Elvisnow(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2015
Need more info from you to quote for customs clearance.
Would you pls email elvis9425@gmail.com , elvis@t-ocean.com

chudy144:
So mr elvis how much do you charge to clear a container load both 20 & 40ft respectively.
thanks.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Adwexky(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Elvisnow:
Hey guys on Nairaland Forum.

This is Elvis from China, working for T-ocean Logistics, Guangzhou Branch manager.
One of my Nigerian friend introduced this forum to me, said I might find some clients here. Rejoiced, like I have found rare treasure. Thank you Sakir.

This is not a thank-you letter, so back to the point.

What we offer:
1. Sea shipment, FCL(full container load), LCL(less than container load)
2. Air shipment, normal air shipping, one-day shipping
3. Express, DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc
4. Warehouse for free, sometimes you want to send a full container, our warehouse is free for your storage until you get a full container load.
5. Customs both in China and Nigeria
6. Door to door service if needed
7. 14 free days or more at destination port (for sea shipment)
8. Form M, ECTN, Insurance, etc

Advantages
1. Competitive price, we have been dedicated to China-Africa shipping for long. Many shipping companies here in China even book their containers, air cargoes to my company because of our price advantage.
2. Customize your logistics service, nothing is set in stone here, your world, you rule, I'm your sword at your service. I'll do my utmost to meet your diverse needs.
3. Win-win. Source reliable suppliers for you free of charge, what I need from you is to introduce me more clients.
4. Tracking info be updated all along the way, from the moment we pick up from your supplier, till it reaches your destination.
5. No time difference. Although I'm in China, I'm almost living Nigeria Time. So contact me at any time it's convenient to U.

Elvis Chen(Guangzhou Branch Manager)
SHENZHEN T-OCEAN LOGISTICS CO., LTD
Mobile: +86 18824670192(whatsapp) Tel: +86-020-3831 5510
Email: elvis@t-ocean.com elvis9425@gmail.com
NVOCC NO.:MOC-NV 05526 WCA NO.: 69877

I would love to know more about sea shipping.
Like charges per, duration, and all other necessary Info.

Thanks in advance! kiss
Elvisnow:

This is Elvis from China, working for T-ocean Logistics, Guangzhou Branch manager.
One of my Nigerian friend introduced this forum to me, said I might find some clients here. Rejoiced, like I have found rare treasure. Thank you Sakir.

What we offer:
4. Warehouse for free, sometimes you want to send a full container, our warehouse is free for your storage until you get a full container load.

Advantages
1. Competitive price, we have been dedicated to China-Africa shipping for long. Many shipping companies here in China even book their containers, air cargoes to my company because of our price advantage.
2. Customize your logistics service, nothing is set in stone here, your world, you rule, I'm your sword at your service. I'll do my utmost to meet your diverse needs.
3. Win-win. Source reliable suppliers for you free of charge, what I need from you is to introduce me more clients.
4. Tracking info be updated all along the way, from the moment we pick up from your supplier, till it reaches your destination.
5. No time difference. Although I'm in China, I'm almost living Nigeria Time. So contact me at any time it's convenient to U.

I would love to know more about sea shipping.
Like charges per, duration, and all other necessary Info.

Thanks in advance!
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by porterayo(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2016
goldincome:
Are u saying that if someone have 10kg, he has to wait until you get up to 45kg before you ship to nigeria?

What will be the cost of 10kg? Do you do custom clearance and does it have different price? Do you have office in Lagos for people to collect their goods?
[color=#990000][/color] am a custom clearing agent in Nigeria located at MMA and apapa here's my email porterayo5@gmail.com or you can call me on 08176811394 thanks will be glad working for you
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Mcleo007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by porterayo(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
onaf:
I have a container loaded with Steam Boiler from China which weight about 1850kg.

What is the shipping cost from Shangai to Lagos Nigeria
meet your custom lincsed clearing and FORWARDING AGENT TO CLEAR YOUR IMPORTED GOODS FROM THE NIGERIAN PORT or any country WITH NO HAZZLE you can contact me email porterayo5@gmail.com or call me on 08176811394.
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Chumaco(m): 5:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou

Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Chumaco(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA TO AFRICAN
CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

IF YOU NEED TO SEND GOODS FROM CHINA TO AFRICAN,PLEASE CONTACT US.
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844
广州市,站前大道,兴华大厦,1楼,1088室。

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Chumaco(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA TO AFRICAN
CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

IF YOU NEED TO SEND GOODS FROM CHINA TO AFRICAN,PLEASE CONTACT US.
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1087号,
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by elladee: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Elvisnow:
100-300KG, USD4.643/KG
300-500KG, USD4.471/KG
500-1000KG, USD4.390/KG
Over 1000KG, USD4.066/KG

About 5 days after departure

hello, Mr Elvis

after paying these fees, is there any other payment to make at d point of collecting my goods here in Nigeria.

tnx as u respond
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by Mcleo007(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by motherfucker: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Is this thread still active? OP where are you?
Re: China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China by motherfucker: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Elvisnow:

What we offer:

Advantages

What is the cost of shipping a container from China to Nigeria please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register A Trademark In Nigeria / Full Guide To Produce Satin Paint In Nigeria - Nairaland / Unilever Nigeria Plc Reports 72.95% Decline In Pre-tax Profit As Economy Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.