Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. (2319 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience / Dame Patience! She Has Said It Again! Somebody Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by MzLaurel(f): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan will be honoring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of the Federal Republic).

Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the the first lady to English language in Nigeria. Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has affected a lot of livespositively with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and.forget their sorrows. This according to Mr President has increased the life span of average Nigerian.

Examples of her speeches include:

1) Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2) My husband and Sambo IS good people

3)I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE

4)My fellow widows

6) I traveled to abroad to rest in peace.

7) My husband is the best COUPLE.on earth.

cool The doctors are responding to treatments.

9) For those who said I speech bad english, I left them for God.

10) Ojukwu is dead, but hide manhood still lives on.

11) Na only you waka come?

12) On behalf of two million I donate my family.

13) Chai! Chai!! Chaii!!! Diaris God ooooo.

Don't laugh alone share with frnds. grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by susrite(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
hahahahaha! As they say 'smiling is the best medicine' she has really helped Nigeria truly

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by dre11(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Can't still believe that she was a teacher with all her spoken English

With what lang will she be teaching her students self

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by Princesschi(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hehehehehehe i no dey oo

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by toniro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Looking forward to a first lady presidential debate ! Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by akinsadeez(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
You didn't add the last one;

''I am riding with the coming incumbent governor'' grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by ojaydedon(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2015
MzLaurel:
President Goodluck Jonathan will be honoring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of the Federal Republic).

Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the the first lady to English language in Nigeria. Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has affected a lot of livespositively with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and.forget their sorrows. This according to Mr President has increased the life span of average Nigerian.

Examples of her speeches include:

1) Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2) My husband and Sambo IS good people

3)I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE

4)My fellow widows

6) I traveled to abroad to rest in peace.

7) My husband is the best COUPLE.on earth.

cool The doctors are responding to treatments.

9) For those who said I speech bad english, I left them for God.

10) Ojukwu is dead, but hide manhood still lives on.

11) Na only you waka come?

12) On behalf of two million I donate my family.

13) Chai! Chai!! Chaii!!! Diaris God ooooo.

Don't laugh alone share with frnds. grin

happy birthday..... Wullnp...
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. by MzLaurel(f): 8:25am On May 20, 2015
ojaydedon:

happy birthday..... Wullnp...

Thanks oooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Durga Puja Whatsapp-facebook Status Messages Cover Picture DP Profile Pics / We Found This Photo Annoying- Whose Uncle Is this? / Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.