Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) (1252 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / Oil & Gas Upstream Company Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / General Manager / Business Representative Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by charliebiz(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
SPECIFICATION:
Sex: Male or Female
Salary: VERY ATTRACTIVE
Experience: 3-5 years professional experience in Business Development in the Oil & Gas Upstream sector plus supervisory or managerial level experience
EDUCATION:
• Bsc., Masters Degree is desirable
• Relevant Professional Certification
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge, Skill and Attributes
• Sourcing RFQ’s/tenders, negotiating and processing BIDS
• Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills
• Readily available contacts and relationships in the I.O.C’s
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to lead and manage a team
• Excellence influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong work and business ethics
• Honest and committed to the company
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent delegation, supervisory and leadership skills
• Vendor management
• Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs
• Very presentable with excellent command in English
• Flawless presentation and report writing skills
Deadline of Application Submission: 10:00am Thursday 29th January 2015
Send your CV to manpower@lonadek.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by Samtobh(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
on God
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by charliebiz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samtobh:

I studied PETROCHEMICAL SCIENCE,bagged a FIRST CLASS HONOURS, had a diploma in computer engineering and finished service almost a year ago.
Please do I stand a chance of being recruited for this post?
Ajisebututobi@gmail.com
I am sorry Dear. It is a NO.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by Benjom(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
charliebiz:

...interesting

@ Samtobh.... Send that CV to me and let me repackage it... I can assure you that no employer will ever, I mean EVER look down on you with disdain again.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by charliebiz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Benjom:

...interesting

@ Samtobh.... Send that CV to me and let me repackage it... I can assure you that no employer will ever, I mean EVER look down on you with disdain again.

I guess you missed the part in the specification where it said 3 - 5 years experience because of the work requirement.

@ Samtobh, sorry if I sounded harsh.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by tuto: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
i have first degree in biological sciences,masters in pollution.worked with B+B warri,downstream and julius berger excravos upstreametc. 10yrs experience in the oil/gas field. do we have a deal
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by charliebiz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
tuto:
i have first degree in biological sciences,masters in pollution.worked with B+B warri,downstream and julius berger excravos upstreametc. 10yrs experience in the oil/gas field. do we have a deal

Please send your CV to manpower@lonadek.com. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by Samtobh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
charliebiz:

Please sir,what of other job openings within the organization?
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by Samtobh(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
on God
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by Samtobh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
charliebiz:

I guess you missed the part in the specification where it said 3 - 5 years experience because of the work requirement.

@ Samtobh, sorry if I sounded harsh.
Its part of it sir but how do a graduate get experience without being employed in a company?
It is well.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by charliebiz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samtobh:

Please sir,what of other job openings within the organization?

Anyway, still send your CV to the email address and whenever there are openings that suit your credentials, you will be contacted.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by tuto: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
@charliebiz,i think such positions and jobs should call for discussions, especially with such experiences,if it is urgent as posted or what do you think??
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by charliebiz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
tuto:
@charliebiz,i think such positions and jobs should call for discussions, especially with such experiences,if it is urgent as posted or what do you think??
Very true that it calls for discussion but that will only be done with candidates that meets the requirements and turn in there CV to the email address.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by tuto: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok,i will send it tomorrow.when is the ideal candidate expected to resume??
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) by tuto: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
@charliebiz pls text me your number to (famousimemesi@yahoo.com). we need to talk

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of Improper Resignation? / Call Center Jobs, How Genuine Is It? / Problem With Applicant Tracking Systems, How They Work And 5 Tips To Beat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.