Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. (5850 Views)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Richard6(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
There are certain things you will never or learn never to say to your boy friend or girl friend whenever you are upset, having misunderstandings or exchanging words in anger. If there is one important thing you should learn in a relationship, its learning how to manage or control your anger or temper when you are angry or upset or having misunderstandings with your boy friend or girl friend. There are some words you can say out of anger and it will be forgotten and let go such as I hate you, I dont love you again, dont call me again, its over between us, I will never pick your call again, I wont kiss you again, talk to the hand, I wont come see you again and some words like that but there are these ones that once said; it sticks in the mind and may never be forgotten so easily, it kills the spirit and it may make the love not to be as it is before.

Be mindful of these things below:

1. I NEVER LOVED YOU:
Telling your boy friend or girl friend that you never loved him or her because you are upset or having misunderstandings can kill someone's spirit and love for you instantly even after you have reconcilled with the person. Believe me, if you ever tell your boy friend or girl friend something like this out of anger, he or she will pause for some seconds and he or she will take the whole day thinking about this statement. The love he or she has for you will definitely change or reduce after reconciliation and will always be looking at you somehow afterwards.

2. FUC.K YOU:
Hmmm!!!..this is a very heavy word to say to your boy friend or girl friend due to anger. It shows you have no respect for him or her, it shows you have no choice of words or even mean well for him or her all this while. Its a word that will always run through his or mind everyday he or she sets his or her eyes on you even after reconciliation.

3. YOU ARE A MISTAKE:
These are anothe bad and hurting words to use on your boy friend or girl friend simply because you are upset or having misunderstandings. With this words from your mouth, it means you have already condemned him or her. Telling someone that he or she is a mistake let alone your boy friend or girl friend is enough for someone to end whatever he or she is doing with you, it simply means that you have been making a mistake all this while by dating him or her.

4. MY EX WAS BETTER:
Woow!!!..Very bad words indeed. Never compare your ex with your present boy friend or girl friend no matter what or any circumstances. He or she may never ever forgive you or forget it so long you are stil with him or her. If there is one thing that hurts, its when you make your boy friend or girl friend feel that your ex is better than him or her no matter how upset you think you are. Besides, what will always come to his or her mind even after you both have reconciled is that you are stil in love or stil dying for your ex. Its better to compare your boy friend or girl friend with another person than with your ex.

5. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME:
Saying this to your boy friend or girl friend because you are angry will change the fact that there may be some truth in it. To him or her; he or she will believe...So all this while it has be an act? So I mean nothing to you and you made me pass through all this trauma and wasted my time with you? These will be what you will see running through his or her mind because of this statement and believe me, there will be some changes in the way he or she used to love you or regard you after you have reconciled.

6. GET A LIFE:
Get a life...never say this to your boy friend or girl friend when you are upset or have misunderstandings because it simply means that he or she is a failure. Making someone feel that he or she is a failure is enough for someone's love for you to diminish. You have to encourage him or her and not mock him or her simply because you are upset or having misunderstandings with him or her. You can tell him or her to change and not to get a life.

7. DIE!!:
Why on earth would you wish him or her to die? Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. You just voice out what you wish to happen to him or her. In other words, if you find a way to terminate him or her, you may do that. These are what will be running through his or her head after you make such statement and believe me, nobody likes to do something with anybody who wishes him or her death. Even after reconciliation, he or she will stil be scared of you.

8. YOU ARE POOR/UGLY:
Dont tell your boy friend that he is poor even if he is poor and dont tell your girl friend that she is ugly even she is ugly. Dont take because of anger and use these words on your boy friend or girl friend. This is because telling your boy friend that he is poor will simply make him to start feeling inferior or start looking for any means to make money both legal and ilegal and when he finally makes it, he will always remember these words and will always use it against you even after reconciliation. On other hand, telling your girl friend that she is ugly because you are upset will always make her feel bad and inferior when she sees you going after other girls even after you have reconciled with her.

9. YOU ARE NOT MY KIND:
Never say this to him or her because he or she will always use it as an excuse to cheat on you when you reconcile. Afterall, you once said am not your kind, so why bothering yourself...this will be his or her words to you when he or she starts messing up or cheating on you.

10. YOU ARE LESS IMPORTANT:
Telling you boy friend or girl friend that he or she is less important when you are upset simply means there is more important person somewhere whom you hold at higher esteem than him or her even when there may not be. After reconciliation, he or she may start loking for someone that will regard him or her more important and this will definitely affect the love, care and respect he or she has for you.

11. NEVER MENTION THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR HIM/HER:
This is where many people always make mistake. You dont start mentioning how you paid for her school fees, for her hair, how you bought her phones, how you have helped her in one way or the other. On the other hand (girls), you dont start mentioning to him how you have cooked for him, washed for him, how you have onced helped him out financially or the other simply because you are upset or having misunderstandings. The effect of this is that after reconciliation, he or she may never ask for your help again or may find it difficult accepting any help from you or appreciate any help you render to him or her because he or she will always believe that you will end up insulting him or her because of this help or bragging over them.

Learn to control or manage your anger whenever you are upset or have misunderstandings with your boy friend or girl friend because the truth is...you may stil stil reconcile.

RICHARD...

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Gooci(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
another listing...... lemme sit here
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by battery(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let me go and stand for front page dey wait for am...thats where i wil comment.
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Princecalm(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
This list will not still stop them from saying all that, once the anger is ignited the words start flowing out.
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
12. I am only managing you
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Ploy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Enhen?

Who count those here?
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Harry3: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dis dude of Richard is becomin hotty on makin sense recently...>:>:
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Harry3: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Dat one na d bomb!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by marshalcarter: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b][/b]

#just watchin while sippin ma adoyo#
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by cutieberie1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
nyc post @ richard6
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Franca2(f): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gooci:
another listing...... lemme sit here
Powerful one for dat matter. Its shld be expectd on d front page...cheers!
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Richard6(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
cutieberie1:
nyc post @ richard6
Thanks cutieberie1 smiley
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bt my own anger dey pass deaf and dumb's own ooo..... If i'm angry lyk dis, i no dey hear anytin again nd i can wat i'm nt supposed to say sef, bt na once in a blue moon i dey vex sha..... Ask my babe mirexxx, let her testify to it
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Richard6(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:
Bt my own anger dey pass deaf and dumb's own ooo..... If i'm angry lyk dis, i no dey hear anytin again nd i can wat i'm nt supposed to say sef, bt na once in a blue moon i dey vex sha..... Ask my babe mirexxx, let her testify to it
grin grin
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by mirexxx(f): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:
guys its true o smiley
when zick gets mad ehn cry
I just excuse myself and leave b4 he tries anyfin funny cheesy
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Battery1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
mirexxx:
guys its true o smiley
OK
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
mirexxx:
guys its true o smiley

Lolz..... U nko, u won't talk abt ur own abi
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by mirexxx(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Battery1:

OK
OK so
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by passionate88: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm just tolerating you,
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by passionate88: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
You are not even good in bed
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by Battery1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
mirexxx:
OK so
Are you falling for me? Tel me, dnt hide it.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by elantraceey(f): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
I can't even say those.
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by nimexto(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
I can't even say those.
Advertisement?
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by elantraceey(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
nimexto:

Advertisement?

undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by nimexto(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

undecided undecided undecided angry
Ok, i understand..i wil tink abt it.
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by mrpackager(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
[i][/i]
will coment later

#space bookingisallowed
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by nawtikid(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
*i'll be back*

*modified

Op, dia are times wen u jst unnecessarily av 2 b rude 2 ur partner

No b evrytym psrn gats dey talk I love u
Itz boring
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by nimexto(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
nawtikid:
*i'll be back*
Xaracters!!
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by SuccessfulO(f): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Me too, na 4 front fage we go comment cheesy
battery:
Let me go and stand for front page dey wait for am...thats where i wil comment.
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by SuccessfulO(f): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yea, thats another comment they make..
AdeniyiA:
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by SuccessfulO(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
aahh! dis 1 pass anger statement ooo
passionate88:
You are not even good in bed
Re: 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. by SuccessfulO(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lolz, abeg free am.
nimexto:

Advertisement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Igbo Men In South Africa & Confused! / Shock As Female Singer Performs In Church In Bum Shorts And Bra (watch Video) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.