Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

SOS: Help A Brother... I Need A Job - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SOS: Help A Brother... I Need A Job (628 Views)

Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. / Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 / Nlanders Pls Help A Brother;is Paying Tithe From Bet Winnings Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS: Help A Brother... I Need A Job by iampek(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
My good people of nairaland, happy New Year. Before I go further, I must first apologise in case this post is on the wrong thread. I am not too familiar with the different sections. That being said, I humbly beg of your indulgence and time.
I am like the stranger that randomly knocks on doors hoping that he will meet someone kind enough to offer him assistance. This is the reason for using this medium to appeal to all reading this. The bottom line is, I am in dire need of a job. Permit me to unravel the extent and level of my desperation.
I graduated a little over nine years ago and did my youth service in 2005/2006. Few months after service, I got a job. The salary was very low but I was thankful and happy. At least I could keep body and soul together. In January 2009, I got a much better job and moved on. My boss pleaded with me to stay but I was not moved by his promise of improved package, as that was customary of him. The new job was far better. Unfortunately, I was laid off in December 2010. After much job-hunting on the streets of Lagos and everywhere possible, I relocated to Abuja. The decision to relocate to Abuja was not an easy one. My second cousin made me believe that had it been I was in Abuja and not Lagos, I would have gotten a job. Prior to this, she had helped her younger ones get jobs. Based on this promise and assumption, I and my family moved to Abuja (November 2011).
It would not be necessary to delve into details. But suffice it to say that, today, she doesn’t pick my calls. I am tired of going to her office. I have applied in a million and one places. There is no vacancy I see that I don’t apply for whether I am qualified for it or not. I can only count a handful that I got a feedback from. Thrice I have paid for jobs and nothing came out of it.(please don’t blame) I almost died during the botched NIS recruitment exercise. I attribute my survival to divine intervention. The money I have spent in going to cyber cafes, printing and photocopying have been enormous! Yet nothing has come out of it. I am at my lowest ebb! I know some may accuse me of not trying hard enough or not venturing into business or any other thing. The truth is, I don’t have the capital to try anything neither do I have anyone to help. I was self-sponsoring while in school and I did odd jobs until I was able to graduate. Thankfully, I have a very good result! I have a very IQ. All I ask is for the opportunity to prove myself. I therefore strongly appeal to anybody out there reading this, if there is anyway you can help, please help. I will be eternally grateful and indebted to you! I am not choosy or particular about the type of job. As long as it is what I can do and it is not illegal, I will accept. Right now, I am domiciled in Abuja, therefore any job in Abuja will be preferable. But that is not to say that I can’t take up job offer in another city if I have to.
I am a trained management personnel. I also have a BA from a first generation university in the southwest specializing in media arts. I have a very good flair for the computer and its various applications. I am versatile, quick to learn and adapt.
Thank you for taking time to read this. God bless us all.
Re: SOS: Help A Brother... I Need A Job by judedwriter(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2015
iampek:
My good people of nairaland, happy New Year. Before I go further, I must first apologise in case this post is on the wrong thread. I am not too familiar with the different sections. That being said, I humbly beg of your indulgence and time.
I am like the stranger that randomly knocks on doors hoping that he will meet someone kind enough to offer him assistance. This is the reason for using this medium to appeal to all reading this. The bottom line is, I am in dire need of a job. Permit me to unravel the extent and level of my desperation.
I graduated a little over nine years ago and did my youth service in 2005/2006. Few months after service, I got a job. The salary was very low but I was thankful and happy. At least I could keep body and soul together. In January 2009, I got a much better job and moved on. My boss pleaded with me to stay but I was not moved by his promise of improved package, as that was customary of him. The new job was far better. Unfortunately, I was laid off in December 2010. After much job-hunting on the streets of Lagos and everywhere possible, I relocated to Abuja. The decision to relocate to Abuja was not an easy one. My second cousin made me believe that had it been I was in Abuja and not Lagos, I would have gotten a job. Prior to this, she had helped her younger ones get jobs. Based on this promise and assumption, I and my family moved to Abuja (November 2011).
It would not be necessary to delve into details. But suffice it to say that, today, she doesn’t pick my calls. I am tired of going to her office. I have applied in a million and one places. There is no vacancy I see that I don’t apply for whether I am qualified for it or not. I can only count a handful that I got a feedback from. Thrice I have paid for jobs and nothing came out of it.(please don’t blame) I almost died during the botched NIS recruitment exercise. I attribute my survival to divine intervention. The money I have spent in going to cyber cafes, printing and photocopying have been enormous! Yet nothing has come out of it. I am at my lowest ebb! I know some may accuse me of not trying hard enough or not venturing into business or any other thing. The truth is, I don’t have the capital to try anything neither do I have anyone to help. I was self-sponsoring while in school and I did odd jobs until I was able to graduate. Thankfully, I have a very good result! I have a very IQ. All I ask is for the opportunity to prove myself. I therefore strongly appeal to anybody out there reading this, if there is anyway you can help, please help. I will be eternally grateful and indebted to you! I am not choosy or particular about the type of job. As long as it is what I can do and it is not illegal, I will accept. Right now, I am domiciled in Abuja, therefore any job in Abuja will be preferable. But that is not to say that I can’t take up job offer in another city if I have to.
I am a trained management personnel. I also have a BA from a first generation university in the southwest specializing in media arts. I have a very good flair for the computer and its various applications. I am versatile, quick to learn and adapt.
Thank you for taking time to read this. God bless us all.

The blessing of God makes rich and he adds no sorrow to it. Worship God more-spend more time than usual to worship him, and I promise you that he will bless u with a miracle job. Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Half Truth Gospel / Sunday Reflections With Fr. Ben Agbara / Reason Why Some Guys Dont Play Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.