Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? (752 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ngozi Iweala / Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by TRUTHTELA: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
I find it very appalling that a lot of Nigerian politicians stoop low, manipulate TRUTH, FACT and FIGURES just for political gain. I am yet to see that Nigerian, that will put Nigeria first. EXAMPLE OF HOW A DEVELOPED NATION THAT PUT COUNTRY FIRST, behaves. Alan Greenspan, ( Fed Reserve Chairman under George Bush Snr. ), served in the same post under Bill Clinton ( Democratic Party), meaning, POLICY CONSISTENCY. Ben Bernanke, ( Fed Reserve Chairman ) was nominated by George Bush Jnr, and he took over from Greenspan, as the Federal Reserve Bank Chairman of USA, equivalent of CBN Governor in Nigeria.

When Obama, took over from Bush, despite USA's economic crisis, Obama, didn't replace Bernanke, and Greenspan didn't go to the media trashing Bernanke, ("COUNTRY FIRST"wink and Obama about their policies. As expected, POLICY CONSISTENCY and several other factors helped USA to wither that STORM. Regardless of your POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, USA, policy makers, knows when to put party aside and USA interest will take the front seat.

Again, NO TRIBE in Nigeria, can boast of anyone with Ngozi Iweala's type of RESUME, INTEGRITY and CONNECTION. Before Ngozi, joined Obasanjo's govt. she dine and wine with WORLD PRESIDENTS and INTELLECTUALS. Ngozi, attended Havard Uni, and all her four kids graduated from Havard. What can anyone in the world tell Ngozi? Where can you fault her? What more can Ngozi ask God for?

Obasanjo, has NO EDUCATION, just like Buhari, and the Generals of that era. The first graduate to join the Army was Odimegwu Ojukwu, another SMART and GREAT Igbo folk. Ngozi, Oby, Soludo were they BRAIN behind any "success" Obasanjo, recorded as president. I mean, Oby, El Rufai, Ribadu, Soludo, they have worked with Ngozi, her COMPETENCY and INTEGRITY can't be FAULTED by any man born by a woman. Surprisingly, Oby, El Rufai and their ilk, always want to fault Ngozi or assassinate her character simply because of " POLITICS". Shame on them.

When you ENEMIES OF IGBO's want to boast about Obasanjo's saving of ECA and Debt cancellation stuff, DON"T FORGET THAT Obasanjo, is an ILLITERATE, everything about ECA, Debt relief, Monetization, etc were Ngozi's BRAIN CHILD. FYI, the Western Nations, gave Ngozi, to Obj, FDI, were flooding into Nigeria, simply cos they saw who the Minister of Finance is.

Nigeria is JINXED and JINXED for life!! Why would Obj, an UNEDUCATED PAUPER that was lucky to be made president by his ilk, remove a Havard trained Economist. I mean, what does Obj, know about Finance? He only had military training and that's it. Because of EGO, GREED, and MYOPIC SENTIMENTS, Obasanjo, foolishly remove as the Finance Minister, now moved her to Foreign Affairs, typical of Ngozi, she's now in government to make money, Ngozi, rejected Obj's redeployment, she told Obj. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN and she went back to World Bank, where she belongs. FYI, NO NIGERIAN, I MEAN, NO NIGERIAN has EVER rejected or willingly resigned as a Minister ( a lucrative one like Foreign Affairs for that matter), ONLY AN HONEST SELFLESS LADY LIKE Ngozi, could do that. Do your research or ask your parents, Nigerian politicians don't resign, unless they were kicked out. The whole world was ashamed that Obj, will allow greed and ego to becloud him. Obj, didn't see the need to put COUNTRY FIRST.

Imagine, if only Obj, isn't short-sighted and greedy, he allowed Ngozi, to remain as the Finance Minister, then handover Nigeria, to a very competent president ( not Yardua and Goodluck), that would retain Ngozi, OR continue where Obj and Ngozi stopped, that's what's called POLICY CONSISTENCY, this is one area where I like Tinubu, ( I dislike a lot about him too) and it seems to be helping Lagos. FYI, in everything you do in life, try to be HONEST, don't COMPROMISE your INTEGRITY, it will come back to help or ruin you. Because of Ngozi's INTEGRITY, many of you may not know, Yardua, went and begged her to come and serve in her government. Guess what? Ngozi, turned it down. Jonathan, came on board, and went for that same woman that rejected a Ministerial appointment that doesn't SUIT her EXPERTISE. Luckily, she gave GEJ, her conditions and GEJ, accepted, hence, she resigned again as World Bank VP, to come and help you guys to rebuild that HELL HOLE.

Guys, if some of you will be SINCERE, Ngozi have been VOCAL about the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY, SAVE ECA, and REDUCE RECURRENT EXPENDITURE, but the people that CLING onto the OIL WEALTH doesn't want to think and tap into other resources that's in their region ( "oil belongs to all Nigerians"wink, it's a public knowledge that Amechi, and his Northern friends refused the idea of SAVING ECA, then dragged the Fed. Govt to court ( "share all the revenue" ), the people that CLING onto the Federal Civil Service always accuse Ngozi, of "Biafran Agenda", simply because she wants government to reduce workforce/ recurrent expenditure.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost, oil prices has tumbled and Naira, fell like an Iroko tree and you guys expect Ngozi, to do what? To use her blood and fixed the economy? Nigeria, is "UNFIXABLE", YOU GUYS MUST RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY FOR THINGS TO WORK. World Leaders, World Bank and PEOPLE THAT MATTERS on this earth KNOWS WHO NGOZI IWEALA is, what Soludo and some TRIBALISTIC folks think of her won't DIMINISH her standing in this world, till the day she dies. Before Ngozi became a Minister in Nigeria, she's WEALTHY, by USA or any other standard.

Soludo, knows Ngozi better, Soludo, knows that there's nothing any economist can do about oil prices, but Soludo, knows what can be done so that THE FALL IN OIL PRICES WILL STOP BATTERING NIGERIA's ECONOMY, but he chose to blame it on Jonathan and Ngozi, for the sake of election and politics. I use to read Soludo's , article on Thisday Newspapers Backpage, he has always emphasized on the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY and PRACTICE FISCAL FEDERALISM. Suddenly, he's singing a different tone. Shame on Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili, POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY made both of you to BETRAY Ngozi and Ndi Igbo. I love History, it has a way of VINDICATING THE JUST. Nigerians and the world is laughing at Soludo and Oby, because, they are LOSERS. Oby is on the street doing Obj and the NON MISSING GIRLS HATCHET JOB. Soludo, was REJECTED by Anambara people and everyone, so I understand their BEEF on Ngozi, who REJECTED politics, held onto her INTEGRITY, stayed on her CAREER PATH, and the World Bank will not hesitate to give Ngozi, her VP position back.

I, and millions of other INTELLIGENT and UNBIASED minds will continue to speak the TRUTH and RESPECT the likes of Ngozi. You are FREE to celebrate your UNEDUCATED ROGUES.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by Ikengawo: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
the affairs of Ndi Igbo are bigger than a petty political argument between two people. Unless we're going to make a thread for every igbo person that argues with another one.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
What I know is dat Charles Soludo a.k.a African Dubai Taiwan has not been thinking straight since he lost Anambra guber in 2010.. Meanwhile,

GEJ for continuity
GEJ all d way
GEJ till boo hary understands dat he's just an affidavit-swearer..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by Bobandgreat: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP, I didn't read the trash you wrote. Do you know why? Because, of your topic. Desist from calling NdIgbo at the slightest thing. Why is a misunderstanding b/w two Igbo people now NdIgbo. You must have fish for brain.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by edogirl2: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

Again, NO TRIBE in Nigeria, can boast of anyone with Ngozi Iweala's type of RESUME, INTEGRITY and CONNECTION. Before Ngozi, joined Obasanjo's govt. she dine and wine with WORLD PRESIDENTS and INTELLECTUALS. Ngozi, attended Havard Uni, and all her four kids graduated from Havard. What can anyone in the world tell Ngozi? Where can you fault her? What more can Ngozi ask God for?

Been on Nairaland for almost 2 years and never called out anyone before, but I must say, you are A BIG FOOL.

Leaving aside the rest of your laughable diatribe, according to you:

- Mrs Iweala has the best resume in Nigeria

- She is the most upright person in Nigeria

- She is better connected than anyone else in the country.

You are a bigot. A bitter man. An Igbo tribalist.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by minister2015: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP, check ur facts again! DR ALI PATE honourably resigned as minister and went back to John hopkins university,USA to head a professorial chair of medicine. Iweala that had to prepare budget 3-time just because she couldn't predict oil's price but when pressed she says considering high cost of shaleoil production she said 73dollars, but today oil rally around 60dollars.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by Gbawe: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
edogirl2:

Been on Nairaland for almost 2 years and never called out anyone before, but I must say, you are A BIG FOOL.

Leaving aside the rest of your laughable diatribe, according to you:

- Mrs Iweala has the best resume in Nigeria

- She is the most upright person in Nigeria

- She is better connected than anyone else in the country.

You are a bigot. A bitter man. An Igbo tribalist.

Well-said Edogirl. The OP is just a puerile character completely and a nauseating bigot to boot. His incoherent and highly bitter tirade is amongst the worst thing I have read in my many years on NL. I was completely speechless. To think anyone with a brain could write this inane, cretinous and offensive garbage. This OP and others like him are all just making a fool of themselves on Nairaland and in cyberspace because of the misrule of GEJ which is not the fault of Igbos yet they as ethnocentric Igbos feel duty-bound to defend and carry on their head . The OP is simply a repellent tw1t. If some just learn to support and stand up for what/who is right ,without recourse to tribalism or ethnic discrimination, then we would not have so many of these annoying and intellectually empty threads that actually embarrass Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Slams Paris Over Atack / Danjuma Promised To Mobilise Soldiers To Fight Nd Militant / To The Fans Of General Muhammadu Buhari...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.