Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,746 members, 7,806,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (39289 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by ril19(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
debasing world.... immoral people.... it's amazing what people say and do these days
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by AsherStorm(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Awon oloshi olosho
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by frodobee: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Salty pvssy.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by DickDastardly(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Go mark your grave before getting close to my wife. Man 'a' baaaaad man cool
In the 1st place, i use to hate the idea of marriage because of what i see married people do. But now that i am in, i have sworn to see it through to the very end.
I mean, People dont call you "Lee Van Cliff" for nothing cool wink

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls add me on 29c329ca
elantraceey:
We shall find the few good ones amen sad
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by GoodFaith: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tashaamania:
The whole system is fvcked up, really!!! angry
seriously, is this supposed to encourage "cheating" in marriages?? angry
U are on the DL?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Tashaamania(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
G

My God, see space booking technique grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by PrinceHermed: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Okay.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Tashaamania(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
GoodFaith:

U are on the DL?
smiley
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by chrislong(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lemme buy plot here
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 100Cents: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
The person who drew my attention most is that lady who said that for the sake of meeting up with latest fashion trends, she cheats on her husband. Hmm..

She also doubles figures whenever she wants to go to market so she will do some personal fashion shopping. Guys for your sakes, avoid insatiable women. These ladies are often waste pipes and cheats. Most of them are also lazy when it comes to making money.

I will never cheat my spouse, so help me God..

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Not only Abuja resident but Nigeria citizen.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by AreaFada2: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:
We are tinking of how to make Nigeria a better place you people are here talking nonsense

Surprise, surprise...the family is the most important unit/institution in any society.

Would a spouse who cheats not also embezzle money (a form of cheating)?

Or a lady who inflates cost of family shopping to buy clothes, won't she inflate contracts costs if in public office?

Failure of society stems from lack of individual moral rectitude right from their family homes.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]

Thank you.

For those who cannot read this long epistle.

SUMMARY : Vote JONATHAN for continuity..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Missmossy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Their reasons though undecided The infidelity thingy is everywhere and not limited to Abuja alone grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by jauntty: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Most marriages today are not worthy to be called 'Marriage'...just some Mutual social/financial/bleeping legal agreement entered by two persons.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by yomi007k(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yea, I'm about to talk my trash.

Black people have black brains. When poor Africans like us don't think of better things other than having sex n partying, I don't see how we will have economic development.

The problem is not the goverment, d problem na WE ALL. Imagine if 10 of these cheating retards come together n pool resourses together to solve a problem of this country. Maybe d problem of unemployment or rising dollar wud reduce n dey wud be richer. That's what the chinks n whites do....sex n partying aint dir priority.

CHANGE starts with YOU.....
I don talk my trash.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
100Cents:

Thank you.

For those who cannot read this long epistle.

SUMMARY : Vote JONATHAN for continuity..

I never said that undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Creamz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Conclusion, Girls and material things are inseparable, men and fine girls with big ass and boobs are inseparable.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 100Cents: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truluvguy:
pls add me on 29c329ca

Are you on twitter ?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
No be today na it haf tayed
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Abeg they should carry on cheating. Variety is the spice of life. Even Jesus said "Man cannot live by bread alone". God should punish whomever came up with the idea of marriage.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Champele(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Everywhere person go for this nairaland na apc e-rats full am.Nna eh! Nna eh!
That is Nigerian marriages for you. Husbands and wives cheating. Everybody cheating. For more and more ladies to marry to please society and for riches, expect more cheating amongst married women. Its already here.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by chucky234(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
We shall find the few good ones amen sad
I'm here my angel, a man made for you.
**singing and frolicking**
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
God please show total mercy to those who have sin or cheat and my yet unsee lady

If my wife have it all then nothing will makes me cheat,..God bless me with good hearted lady
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
why are they getting married for fun since u aren't keep yourself. .......

what are you looking for in a woman out side .....The Junction na T junction all na the same

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by 100Cents: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Creamz:
Conclusion, Girls and material things are inseparable, men and fine girls with big ass and boobs are inseparable.

Some girls are better than others.

There was once a lady that whenever she asks for recharge card, I will send a denomination greater than N100. Anytime I send N100, she will ask me if they don't have a bigger one.( Beggar having choice).

But there was one that if she wants to ask, she will plead for N100 credit mentioning it specifically and she is filled with gratitude for that N100.

So greed varies from person to person.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by chucky234(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
cheatguy:
We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around, we are been doing it and we are still the
best within the Country and outside the country
Mr.cannex 08165819703
City:all cities
Name:Mr.cannex
Phone:08165819703
Hookup Price N20,000
With moniker like yours no one will ever surrender his/her hard earned N20,000 to you, not even in Mars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.