Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (8796 Views)

Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by kaycexx(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Precious14:

hmmmmm.....this is somewhat misleading

Hmmmmm he wants to bleep.
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by thrizzle(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
agoadiv:
wonderful nairalands,i just wanna go straight to the point...

av been dating dis gurl for sometimes now.before she accepted me,she told me to promise her dat if we get to date dat sex is outta de booki didn't promise but i rada promised her that i won't try sex until she agrees to it...and am de kind of guy that u can hold me by my word..

now i nid sex from her and i nid it like seriously and de vexation am passing through is dat when we have a heated conversation abt sex,at last wen am getting angry she just say 'NO SEX N REMEMBER, U WON'T FORCE ME TO DO IT' ....in my house ooo...

pls how do i convince her?do i force her?cos she comes to ma house regularly or do i just..............go with ur ideas??
you have to be willing to wait.. my girlfriend was this way when we met, was 6months before we even kissed sef but now its been two years together and well its history now.. infact she initiates it and im like "omg na im tired not today"

so just be patient, maybe she doesnt trust you yet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys / I Found This Under Her Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.