Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

We Cant Do War!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Cant Do War!!! (478 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Cant Do War!!! by Diction10nairal: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
I am just striking my keyboard, not sure about the next letters or words to type. But one thing I am sure of though is this: Nigeria cannot do war. Nigeria cannot survive a war. I dare to say the path our leaders, both politically and spiritually, are leading us to........#icantbegintoimagine. I dont have facts and or figures to back it up, but we just cant survive a civil war.
But it is up to us Nigerians, especially the youths. Let us not allow ourselves be divided via political, tribal or religious differences. We are one Nigeria. It's ours. There is no where else for us to go to. The rate at which people kill themselves this days is alarming and scary, for what? A better Nigeria? I don't think we need bloodshed to get us to the promised land. Those that witnessed civil wars will tell you.
#say NO to senseless killing
#say NO to religious war
#say NO to tribal war
#say YES to peace and unity
#wedontwantwar
#God bless you
#ONE NATION
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I ALLOW MY KEYBOARD REST................FOR NOW

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To A Hero And Galant Nigerian Soldier / Look And Feel Great / Why Is The Forum's Rules One Short?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.