Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (100122 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by InZA: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I can't remember any grin grin grin

Of course gringrin

You've always been lucky to have the "Non-pretenders" lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ireneony(f): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I knw say Inza must show face here grin
not only face but his strong weed face grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Mathematical(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
eeeeehyaaaa !!!!
..sigh
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
InZA:

Of course gringrin

You've always been lucky to have the "Non-pretenders" lipsrsealed
lol! I guess u'r speaking for yourself wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Odunharry(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

i'm not
get married and you will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
hmmm... angry I wonder who likes sex and would say she doesn't sleep wit men other dan her husband. Ur just contradictin urself
she doesn't wanna say she's a Vee so u guys won't bash her smiley

#my thoughts#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
don't worry. I like her the way she is tongue
hahahahhahaha loool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
ireneony:
choi! grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by InZA: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
ireneony:

This is 2015 and you're still pursuing me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by laidian(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Instead of always Listing why not talk about it then ask for their opinions on it.
Sometimes it better that way!

Nice write-up tho...

u think dose liars ll state d truth?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by InZA: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
choi! grin

Help me ask the girl wetin I do am abeg undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
mirexxx:
she doesn't wanna say she's a Vee so u guys won't bash her smiley

#my thoughts#
why would I bash her for openin up, i won't do that if others r doin it.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Odunharry:

get married and you will enjoy it

Lol , abi o grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ireneony(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
choi! grin
just take a look at his photo
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
InZA:

Help me ask the girl wetin I do am abeg undecided
lol
Ireneony wetin InZA do u?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Odunharry(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , abi o grin
i can see it...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
ireneony:
just take a look at his photo
grin grin

*lipsealed*
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
why would I bash her for openin up, i won't do that if others r doin it.
ok no p
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mizkeleke(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Not all gurls pretend when it comes to sex, some are open to share how they feel but guys take it as an opportunity.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Cruzeiro(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
mizkeleke:
Not all gurls pretend when it comes to sex, some are open to share how they feel but guys take it as an opportunity.
oya sharply tell me...
I promise nt to take advantage of de truth wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
I had sex with one my babe once, for like a month I no even see her pant not talk of sex, naso me self comot face, now she dey beg me I con do....most time is we guys that do give 'em attitude of forming

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by scribble: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
So u won't think she's easy or a slut

But men will make do with slutty

Anytime, any day.

So it's like hustling backwards for women who don't get it.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by dokunbam(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ladies is this true?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
mizkeleke:
take urself for an example, do you pretend you hate sex ? wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mrflyer(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
na una sabi...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
@op
points taken!!!

what do you advice ladies should do then?

Give it to guys immediately they ask for it or without even asking for it?

Give us a break pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
I must aphraud some open minded lady

Plssss more orientation
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by prudentcy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
trust me, if a girl dats a virgin realy realy is into u, she won't mind gvn up her virginity. Unless if she is a winch. Loool

That no be lie grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

You have a very low comprehension skill , i won't have sex with any man that's not my husband simply means i won't have sex till i get married but it doesn't mean i don't like sex .

Gerrit now undecided
This girl I don't understand you ooo

You don't hate sex
You are not a virgin
And you won't sleep with any man until your wedding night

I guess that means you are a virgin

Or ever since you have been disflowered
You have not slept with any man again

And am sure you don't expect us to believe that

Let us at least be true to ourselves
Even if its once a lifetime

We all know you are lying
You only confessed half
What about the other half

Let us hear the complete truth

#PEACE

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Bibors(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
I like sex but it doesn't mean i can have it with any man who is not my husband!!!
Did you start liking it with ur husband? You must have loved it b4 u decided to settle 4 inky ur husband.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Erotex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
456 keep driving me crazy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by dokunbam(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
The part of beg for s*ex

I can't beg for it lailai

I will even do as if my mind no dey,

I like women(no homo) but I hate it wen u dey form all those shakara.

I think am a secondary virgin
Lol

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.