Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care (588 Views)

Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos) / How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother / Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care by marenx: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is it difficult to do something wrong? It is, because what you want is hard to get.

Great things could be ideas you think has nothing to do with 'this' aspect.

There is only one good way to follow if you want to show your girl you care: don't bother about showing her you care.

You're happy you have all the valuable resources to convince her, but a 'low' guy surpasses you. Sometime dating is difficult to rich guys. They have no relics. No patience. This is not the way to show you care.

Let's go! It's not French to climb this Tower.

Are you 'just' giving her money? For what reason? It tells her you're not a big boy. You're not a hero. You're 'vulnerable.' she can collect it to help her guy.

This is not the way to show you care.

Do you visit her often? She said she is tired.

Every after work, you visit her. You wait if they say she is not around. You'll feel tired too if she does that to you. By visiting her often, you show she's your queen. She's your God.

This is not the way to show you care.

When do you apologize? When you don't visit her? When you refuse to give her money to buy her own things? When you don't give enough money during her birthday? When you don't stop to hi her? When she thinks you cheat on her?

You're a 'good' manager. A real democratic leader. How I wish you were my friend.

But this is not the way to show you care.

Are you phoning to say, 'I just feel to greet you?' It even seems as mismanagement. You should rather say something else. Don't waste your airtime.

Most girls will reply and hiss after the call. You're disturbing her. Stop! This is not the way to show you care.

Read the original on my weblog here: https://marenjohnmafuyai./2015/01/28/the-best-dating-advice-this-is-not-the-way-to-show-you-care/

I'm not God. Your reply will help us.
Re: The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care by jnrbayano(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm cocksure you know there's no clicking on that link even if on strong wine's influence.
Re: The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care by marenx: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
jnrbayano:
I'm cocksure you know there's no clicking on that link even if on strong wine's influence.

That means you know it already, those that don't know will like it. Don't bother. Let us learn. I won't achieve anything even if you click on the link. It is I don't want do die with my knowledge. Thanks for your observations.
Re: The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care by nawtikid(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice post

Bt I no dey open ur blog

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? / 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.