Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note (43786 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by snupzilla: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
wonderful

Configure your sim to a US/UK number to make/receive calls and SMS.
Get it done at http://usacallsms.com or call +1 (347) 565 4938 or 08124042953
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by finest0007(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
lol..The obsession with those boobs;(which by the way isn't a spectacular set) is funny.. cheesy Guys beware o.Your gf just might be your follower wink
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by justhelp(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Holywizard:
100% photocopy of my gal frnd's breastts.

I luv soft orange shaped bre.a.sts
show us this of your GF own or ...... u know now
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
saharachic:
Now where are these lovely nigerians?

GEJ don kill them finish!

Ar u a Nigerian cuz no Nija lady is as dumb as this
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by ernieboy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Omg! Exhibitionists. Didn't want to see that. Now I'm emotionally scarred. I'm definitely suing everyone here.
See this one, you think say na yankee you dey? Sue na nobody go advice u make you leave the case after spending 5 years in court.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by omoadeleye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...It's the same photo. Nice though

Am I the only one seeing the first woman's right b*oob lipsrsealed
Chai!!... virgin b*oob.

**runs out of thread**

lol.. she bis your great grandma oo
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Make una forgive me, i know no when I begin zoom the first maid peeshure. grin

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
grad2012:
undecided Hmm and dat was all u saw in d pics
ask dem.........smh
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by eddydey(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Joel3:
Transformation is not an agenda

the word CHANGE is gaining popularity by the day. The slogan of the APC

Turning to my radio the pdp avert said vote for the real change.

so right now the PDP is now using the word vote for Change. are this people confuse? What change are they talking about. Should not it be continuity?

Its seems to me the transformation agenda has failed.

I am one of those who faulted the word transformation. Transformation is not a agenda.

Transforming nigeria could literally mean anything. Killing and destroy it can still be transformation.

Unlike the seven point agenda.

Seven point agenda are key basic issue the president yaradua promise to do. And at the end of the tenure one can hold such president to ransom if he failed to fulfilled the agenda.

But transformation means transforming the whole sector. How can you call that an agenda.

Even gej did not said this when he Was campaigning for 2011 it was after he won that he quickly introduce transformation agenda.

He would not have won the election with the word transformation.

Transformation is not a key point agenda which nigeria need.

This are one of the mistake nigeria made and gej use to destroy nigeria with this transformation of a thing.

And At the end of the tenure he will simply tell you that he has transform the country either to bad or good because there are no key ingredient of the word transformation.

This cannot hold water unlike seven point agenda.

If this is the transformation
GEJ has then Nigeria should resist this man with his wicked agenda. He is destroying the country.

if sympathy vote can bring him back, he will think nigeria really appreciate the transformation which he did for destroying nigeria. And the second tenure will be worst.

So we need to teach him a lesson that he has failed nigeria and to prove to him that he didn't govern well and a failure. He disgrace the people of niger delta.

Sympathy cannot help to correct this Man case, and what message are we sending to him?

Vote for change. Vote for the winning team.

Nonsense! angry
Joel3:
Transformation is not an agenda

the word CHANGE is gaining popularity by the day. The slogan of the APC

Turning to my radio the pdp avert said vote for the real change.

so right now the PDP is now using the word vote for Change. are this people confuse? What change are they talking about. Should not it be continuity?

Its seems to me the transformation agenda has failed.

I am one of those who faulted the word transformation. Transformation is not a agenda.

Transforming nigeria could literally mean anything. Killing and destroy it can still be transformation.

Unlike the seven point agenda.

Seven point agenda are key basic issue the president yaradua promise to do. And at the end of the tenure one can hold such president to ransom if he failed to fulfilled the agenda.

But transformation means transforming the whole sector. How can you call that an agenda.

Even gej did not said this when he Was campaigning for 2011 it was after he won that he quickly introduce transformation agenda.

He would not have won the election with the word transformation.

Transformation is not a key point agenda which nigeria need.

This are one of the mistake nigeria made and gej use to destroy nigeria with this transformation of a thing.

And At the end of the tenure he will simply tell you that he has transform the country either to bad or good because there are no key ingredient of the word transformation.

This cannot hold water unlike seven point agenda.

If this is the transformation
GEJ has then Nigeria should resist this man with his wicked agenda. He is destroying the country.

if sympathy vote can bring him back, he will think nigeria really appreciate the transformation which he did for destroying nigeria. And the second tenure will be worst.

So we need to teach him a lesson that he has failed nigeria and to prove to him that he didn't govern well and a failure. He disgrace the people of niger delta.

Sympathy cannot help to correct this Man case, and what message are we sending to him?

Vote for change. Vote for the winning team.

Nonsense!
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
kuzee:
I shall not be tempted.. zooming 200% shocked
God forgive me for what my eyes has seen.
my konji wnt rest
barcanista:
Why is the CBN denying us access to the bobbi of the lady in front? This is unacceptable.
God bless our Nigeria Beauties.

Please Vote Buhari...

I can see some guys are interested in fulani ladies.....

But na plenty plenty cows una go pay grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by crisycent: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...It's the same photo. Nice though

Am I the only one seeing the first woman's right b*oob lipsrsealed
Chai!!... virgin b*oob.

**runs out of thread**

Run go where? You go toilet go wa.nk?
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
wats so cute?
the picture
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by championeh(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
This kind breast for this kind age no dey for this kind time again grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by championeh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
kilokeys:
chai

why did they adjust natural milk machine of the first lady in d pic..

ehn? undecided thats the d most alluring boob i have set my eyes on

i am an artist grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by championeh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
This kind breast for this kind age no dey for this kind time again grin [quote author=lalasticlala post=30220907][/quote]
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
crisycent:

Run go where? You go toilet go wa.nk?
HEHehehehehehehehe... no boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by linusbnn(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin
AlphaGentleman:
Them come cover d brezz for d note..Lol

Broz wetin u expect naaa? grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
linusbnn:

See as e stand like my babe own....eyes rolling
Badt guy... grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Joel3:
why do they have to put this poor looking women on our naira note?

are we that poor? I the billionaire need to be there instead. We promote wealth and not backwardness and stone age.

The america bills for example.

cry
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
DPointMan:

Ashewo, na the boob u dey see, u no see the milk gaan gaan. Lol
Hehehehehehehehe...
It's not my fault bro. cheesy
We have to feed our eyes.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by kilokeys(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
championeh:

bros.. mail me if u see o
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by endymetrix(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Joel3:
why do they have to put this poor looking women on our naira note?

are we that poor? I the billionaire need to be there instead. We promote wealth and not backwardness and stone age.

The america bills for example.
That's the culture of the fulani's and hausas.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Movesz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Skako:
@op can u help me tell the girl that i need N20 fura de nunu
i heard she died milking an angry cow..

Her spirit back tho..
Killed the cow,.
Killed every body that ever drank from the cow milk...

Here is the funny part shes looking fur you..
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by stevecantrell: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
The milk maid's bosom caught my attention. Thank God it didn't show on the Naira note or else some people will not like to spend the money.

grin grin

*Faints* !!!
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by linusbnn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Badt guy... grin

I greet you baba grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by SeverusSnape(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
linusbnn:

I greet you baba grin
I reciprocate sir. smiley
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by okonelfg(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmm all i see here is half half half virgin breast breast breast
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by kuzee(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I can see some guys are interested in fulani ladies.....

But na plenty plenty cows una go pay grin
that is no problem.
but I de fear suicide bombers
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by abdulahi001: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Zoharariel:
Pulchritudinous!

From the word "Pulcher" I guess, it's not in most of d dicos so people tag it balderdash whenever I use d word.

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by KenSaroWiwa: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
mikporch:

Ar u a Nigerian cuz no Nija lady is as dumb as this
Shut the fĂșck up... She's 100% right. Jonathan's regime has brought death to many of her type in the north. So don't castigate the lady, she knows better than you.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by lepasharon(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dragonking:
I don't know why our Hausa ladies can't dress like this again..this is our true culture

You mean fulani culture ?
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Sunmibare6(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Person just dey look am naa ni,person nofeat touch am....Oga O,,"eyes abuse"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Unveiling Atiku Abubakar's 26 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.