Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Rest In Peace Jack! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rest In Peace Jack! (3100 Views)

Rest In Peace Thatcher / Rest In Peace Thatcher / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is really sad, my mum just broke the news of your death to me. You can't even imagine how much I missed and love you.

You were my great friend, you seemed to be there when nobody was, while I was coming over to Canada, I could see and feel your feelings through your eyes, you didn't want me to leave, you were groaning, you jumped and gave me a hug. I promised you I'd see you soon. cry

I couldn't wait to meet you this summer, I thought of you everyday, you were full of life, why did you have to leave so soon? cry cry  Arghh!

You can't imagine how much tears I'm shedding right now. I believe you're in a better place. Rest In Peace Jack! **crying**

cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
So man.it happens.i cried 1ce when my fav pet died out of wrong medication.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
So man.it happens.i cried 1ce when my fav pet died out of wrong medication.

Thanks bro. It's really sad and devastating seeing pets dying. I really wish I could see him one more time cry
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Ethereal0110(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Take hart, pets are precious friends

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seun frontpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ethereal0110:
Take hart, pets are precious friends

Thanks Ethereal, and sure they are precious friends.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by tdayof(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
sad RIP jack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by arcbay(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Sorry for your loss bro...Just get your mind off it, sh1t happens!!! Sometime around 2013, I lost 4 dogs in a month. Things like this happen, one love...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by aabiona: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Take Heart Bro

By the way, what breed is this?

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Pele. What breed is this? undecided
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by aguizm(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Crying too.. U just made me remember our mongrel dog named Jasper.

Jasper I will always miss u.

She died of poison.

Bro take heart.

RIP Jack

Continue Resting in peace Jasper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by UjSizzle(f): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
RIP Jack. Take heart bro, all dogs go to heaven smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
arcbay:
Sorry for your loss bro...Just get your mind off it, sh1t happens!!! Sometime around 2013, I lost 4 dogs in a month. Things like this happen, one love...

Thanks so much bro. But wait, 4 dogs in a month? shocked Really sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
UjSizzle:
RIP Jack. Take heart bro, all dogs go to heaven smiley

Yes, I believe. Thanks sis smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
aabiona:
Take Heart Bro

By the way, what breed is this?

Thanks man.

It's a mastiff

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
laykorn:
Pele. What breed is this? undecided
Ayamlaykorn

Thanks Lekan. ...and it's mastiff.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
aguizm:
Crying too.. U just made me remember our mongrel dog named Jasper.

Jasper I will always miss u.

She died of poison.

Bro take heart.

RIP Jack

Continue Resting in peace Jasper

I'm sorry about your loss. May she continue tp rest in peace. Thanks bro.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by michaelbiz: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sorry for your loss man.
I had to use the name of my lost favorite dog as my password to immortalize him.
Cutest dog ever!!!
You can try that too and cheer up man!
wink
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
michaelbiz:

Sorry for your loss man.
I had to use the name of my lost favorite dog as my password to immortalize him.
Cutest dog ever!!!
You can try that too and cheer up man!
wink

Thanks bro. I sure will do that. I also will send a St. Bernard puppy home soon, and I will tell them to name it same name.

Thanks once again bro.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oh My!!!. cry Its so painful really, as a lover of pets, especially dogs I can imagine how you feel, ive lost lots of precious dogs too.. Some to poison, and some my mum had to give out cos they were no longer friendly, and one of my precious one got blind before dying. Oh I cried cry...
sorry about the loss, when coming please bring a new one to replace.

Jack please say hi to my Jack, Jasper, Jill, Skido, Puppy, Mars, Peace for me. those are my long gone dogs.

I dont know what id do if I lose Princess... I Love this my present dog so much. Princess, please stay hearty for me too,
if i go to Canny, I wan come back and meet you smiling kiss
Take heart dear. Jack is resting in peace...
Amefrica:
This is really sad, my mum just broke the news of your death to me. You can't even imagine how much I missed and love you.

You were my great friend, you seemed to be there when nobody was, while I was coming over to Canada, I could see and feel your feelings through your eyes, you didn't want me to leave, you were groaning, you jumped and gave me a hug. I promised you I'd see you soon. cry

I couldn't wait to meet you this summer, I thought of you everyday, you were full of life, why did you have to leave so soon? cry cry  Arghh!

You can't imagine how much tears I'm shedding right now. I believe you're in a better place. Rest In Peace Jack! **crying**

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh My!!!. cry Its so painful really, as a lover of pets, especially dogs I can imagine how you feel, ive lost lots of precious dogs too.. Some to poison, and some my mum had to give out cos they were no longer friendly, and one of my precious one got blind before dying. Oh I cried cry...
sorry about the loss, when coming please bring a new one to replace.

Jack please say hi to my Jack, Jasper, Jill, Skido, Puppy, Mars, Peace for me. those are my long gone dogs.

I dont know what id do if I lose Princess... I Love this my present dog so much. Princess, please stay hearty for me too,
if i go to Canny, I wan come back and meet you smiling kiss
Take heart dear. Jack is resting in peace...

Thanks so much Vicky, you are a sweetheart. I'm just going to visit Nigeria for 2 weeks during the summer hols, I will be going with a St. Bernard puppy, tho it can't replace 'Jack' but at least my younger siblings would be happy and would not feel the absence of Jack much.

Thanks once again. My greetings to Precious smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Amefrica:

Thanks so much Vicky, you are a sweetheart. I'm just going to visit Nigeria for 2 weeks during the summer hols, I will be going with a St. Bernard puppy, tho it can't replace 'Jack' but at least my younger siblings would be happy and would not feel the absence of Jack much.

Thanks once again. My greetings to Precious smiley

Awwwwww thats so thoughtful of you. They would love the puppy. I love St. Bernard breed aswel. Ought to be in Canny by summer, but defered my admission to September. So by his grace, I should be in Canny by fall. I hope to get a pretty dog there.

Dont worry, your new puppy will compensate you for the loss. smiley

You welcome. Princess says hi aswel, and she says be rest assured, Jack is in a better place smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Awwwwww thats so thoughtful of you. They would love the puppy. I love St. Bernard breed aswel. Ought to be in Canny by summer, but defered my admission to September. So by his grace, I should be in Canny by fall. I hope to get a pretty dog there.

Dont worry, your new puppy will compensate you for the loss. smiley

You welcome. Princess says hi aswel, and she says be rest assured, Jack is in a better place smiley

Oh cool. What province are you coming to? And yea, sure, you'll get a pretty cool dog here, tho most of 'em are genetically modified. Except for pit bulls

Tell her I said this "Thanks Princess, you're so sweet."
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amefrica:

Oh cool. What province are you coming to? And yea, sure, you'll get a pretty cool dog here, tho most of 'em are genetically modified. Except for pit bulls

Tell her I said this "Thanks Princess, you're so sweet."

Oh thats cool, Id like the GM dogs. Its Quebec... The city is Montreal.

Guess your in Prince Edward Uni of Newfoundland?

#Princess blushes smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh thats cool, Id like the GM dogs. Its Quebec... The city is Montreal.

Guess your in Prince Edward Uni of Newfoundland?

#Princess blushes smiley

Lol o.k. then. Montreal is not really that far from here. Like an hour and a half flight.

I'm in (University of ) Prince Edward Island. Newfoundland and Labrador is a different province entirely tho, not far too.

Cities near where I am;

Toronto (Ontario)
Montreal (Quebec)
St. John's (Newfoundland)
Halifax (Nova Scotia)
Moncton (New Brunswick)
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol o.k. then. Montreal is not really that far from here. Like an hour and a half flight.

I'm in (University of ) Prince Edward Island. Newfoundland and Labrador is a different province entirely tho, not far too.

Cities near where I am;

Toronto (Ontario)
Montreal (Quebec)
St. John's (Newfoundland)
Halifax (Nova Scotia)
Moncton (New Brunswick)

lols. My bad. Thanks for the correction. smiley

Oh Prince Edward Island is in Labridor.
Thats cool, been surrounded with those cities. Got some friends in few cities.

I guess you know Concordia Uni in Montreal? Thats my school...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

lols. My bad. Thanks for the correction. smiley

Oh Prince Edward Island is in Labridor.
Thats cool, been surrounded with those cities. Got some friends in few cities.

I guess you know Concordia Uni in Montreal? Thats my school...

Lol. You still not getting it. Prince Edward Island is a province on its own. I sure know Concordia University, you're gonna love it there.

Just in case of necessity...

Provinces;

1. Ontario
2. Alberta
3. British Columbia
4. Quebec
5. Saskatoon
6. Newfoundland and Labrador
7. New Brunswick
8. Nova Scotia
9. Prince Edward Island
10. Manitoba

Territories (people don't really live there, it's death zone 'cause of the harsh and extreme winters going below -50);

1. Nunavut
2. Yukon
3. Northwest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lols chai my bad again... Guess am learning more.... used to think Newfoundland was a city in a province. grin
I do know of ontario, alberta, british columbia and manitoba, got people in some of the cities there.

If not cos of my enquiries about school then, wouldnt have even known any place asides toronto in ontario, cos that seems to be the most popularly known place over here in Nigeria.

Thanks for the explanation, I do appreciate. smiley I realy do hope id enjoy Concordia. smiley

Talking about death zone shocked thats a scary one.... it shouldnt even be Inhabited again.... Not even by flies.... so scary...
Amefrica:

Lol. You still not getting it. Prince Edward Island is a province on its own. I sure know Concordia University, you're gonna love it there.

Just in case of necessity...

Provinces;

1. Ontario
2. Alberta
3. British Columbia
4. Quebec
5. Saskatoon
6. Newfoundland and Labrador
7. New Brunswick
8. Nova Scotia
9. Prince Edward Island
10. Manitoba

Territories (people don't really live there, it's death zone 'cause of the harsh and extreme winters going below -50);

1. Nunavut
2. Yukon
3. Northwest
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Lols chai my bad again... Guess am learning more.... used to think Newfoundland was a city in a province. grin
I do know of ontario, alberta, british columbia and manitoba, got people in some of the cities there.

If not cos of my enquiries about school then, wouldnt have even known any place asides toronto in ontario, cos that seems to be the most popularly known place over here in Nigeria.

Thanks for the explanation, I do appreciate. smiley I realy do hope id enjoy Concordia. smiley

Talking about death zone shocked thats a scary one.... it shouldnt even be Inhabited again.... Not even by flies.... so scary...

Lol I agree with you. Just like most people here only know Lagos in Nigeria.

Be prepared for the cold, you're welcome. Have a nice day ahead! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahaha... Am so prepared.... prefer the cold to this hot town....

Thanks, do have a great day too....
Cheers
Amefrica:

Be prepared for the cold, you're welcome. Have a nice day ahead! smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by tdayof(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amefrica:

Be prepared for the cold
, you're welcome. Have a nice day ahead! smiley
that your Bbm picture sef dey fear person
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
tdayof:
that your Bbm picture sef dey fear person

Lol. That was taken today, we still expecting about 30-35 centimetres of snow later today. Haha smh for Canada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another 11months Old Female Boerboel Up For Sale. / My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale / What Breed Is This Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.