Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Muslim Character - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Character (1130 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why / Muslim's Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Character by smallrincowis16(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
All praise belongs to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds. Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon Muhammad (saws) his family, his Companions and all those who follow him till the Last Day.

THE MUSLIM CHARACTER

Continuation of our topic The Bad Consequences of the Tongue.

Backbiting (Gheebah)

Allaah says in the Qur'aan, “Do not,backbite each other, would any of,you wish to eat the flesh of your dead brother, no rather you hate it!! [Soorah Hujarat :12]

The Messenger of Allah once asked his Companions, “Do you know what is backbiting?” They said, “Allaah and His Messenger know best.”. He - Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - said, “To mention about your brother that which he hates.”

They said, “If that we see about our brother is true?” He - Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - said, “If there is in him what you say about him then that is backbiting, and if you say of him that which is not true then you have slandered him.” - Saheeh al- Muslim (4/6265), Sunan Abu Dawood (3/4856) and al-Muwatta (56/10)

The Prophet - Sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam - vigorously opposed all aspects of backbiting, even when it appeared in his own family. For example, once a woman visited Aaishah - radiyallaahu' anha - and when the woman got up to leave Aaishah made a sign with her hand indicating to the Prophet - Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - that the woman was short of stature.

The Prophet immediately chastised her, saying “You have backbitten!”and in another narration, “You have
said a saying that if mixed with the sea it would change its color.” -Mentioned in Ibn Jareer in Tafseer al-Qur'aan al-Adheem, vol.4, p.328 (30) and Sunan Abu Dawood
(3/4857)

Abu Bakra - radiyallaahu' anhu -reports that the Messenger of Allaah -Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - said, in his khutbah on the day of Nahr, “Indeed the blood, property and honor are sacred to you, like the
sacredness of this day (‘arafah), like the sacredness of this place like the sacredness of this month;

Have I conveyed the message?” - Saheeh al-Bukhari (1/105) and Saheeh al-Muslim (2/2803) and part of a lengthy narration And by Allah he - Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has conveyed the message, so guard the right of the Believers!

Tomorrow (in shaa Allaah) on another topic under (The Bad Consequences of the Tongue)

May Almighty Allaah protect us till tomorrow.

Abdul Hakeem Mudaththir Keudirorun At-Thaqoofiy Abu Maryam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Character by saintikechi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice write up, I hope all bokoharam members and their sponsors "buhari and co." Will read this and have a change of heart.
Re: Muslim Character by truthman2012(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Every good thing allah pronounces is hypocritical. He counters them by much more evil. He says good things occationally to deceive people that he is God.

The same allah commanded the chopping off of the heads of non-muslims. Muhammad was cursing the Jews and Christians, even on his deathbed.

Allah cannot deceive us that he is the loving God, Holy Spirit has exposed him.
Re: Muslim Character by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
keep it up may Allah swt reward you abundantly, and I pray he forgive us our misdeeds
Re: Muslim Character by truthman2012(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why not promote islam in muslims' section where there will be no exposure of islamic lies?

The more you try to do this here, the more facts about islam's true nature will be exposed.
Re: Muslim Character by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
truthman2012:
Why not promote islam in muslims' section where there will be no exposure of islamic lies?

The more you try to do this here, the more facts about islam's true nature will be exposed.
you see, this people do not understand the righteousness of God, all what the op writes, bible say even the tax collectors and sinners can do more than that.
Re: Muslim Character by Abuklaw(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Jazakumllahu khairan. May Allah reward you abundantly
Re: Muslim Character by truthman2012(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
you see, this people do not understand the righteousness of God, all what the op writes, bible say even the tax collectors and sinners can do more than that.

Theirs is self righteousness, which the bible says is like a filthy rag.

No muslim could be a better one than Muhammad, a s.ex addict and chief terrorist. Every muslim is a potential terrorist. They have jihad training grounds in Lagos, Iwo, Osogbo and all over the country, where muslims are trained in martial art and use of weapons. I tell you bro, NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT ISLAM.
Re: Muslim Character by northernigbo101: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
truthman2012:

No muslim could be a better one than Muhammad, a s.ex addict and chief terrorist. Every muslim is a potential terrorist. They have jihad training grounds in Lagos, Iwo, Osogbo and all over the country, where muslims are trained in martial art and use of weapons. I tell you bro, NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT ISLAM.
if all u said is tru is out of ignorance then may d lord tht created u help u but if ur doin this out of hatered then i say may u die in ur rage... may u die as a lynched pedophile. may u not knw peace so long as ur quest in life is blasphemy... amen amen amen.
Re: Muslim Character by malvisguy212: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
truthman2012:

May God guide his own in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Character by malvisguy212: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
northernigbo101:
if all u said is tru is out of ignorance then may d lord tht created u help u but if ur doin this out of hatered then i say may u die in ur rage... may u die as a lynched pedophile. may u not knw peace so long as ur quest in life is blasphemy... amen amen amen.
I do not blame you, I blame your prophet, that is his last word before he died.

When Jesus is about to die,he speak the following word;
Luke 23:34: “Father forgive them,
for they know not what they are
doing.”

But that of muhammed was different;
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and
Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.”

Muhammed do not assured you of everlasting life;

Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and
lo! they(Muslim) will die.” (Pickthall)

Contrast the above statement with the
assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his
true followers:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The difference between Jesus and
Muhammad is as the difference between life and death. And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.
Re: Muslim Character by smallrincowis16(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
saintikechi:
Nice write up, I hope all bokoharam members and their sponsors "buhari and co." Will read this and have a change of heart.

that's right
Re: Muslim Character by smallrincowis16(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
I do not blame you, I blame your prophet, that is his last word before he died.

When Jesus is about to die,he speak the following word;
Luke 23:34: “Father forgive them,
for they know not what they are
doing.”

But that of muhammed was different;
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and
Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.”

Muhammed do not assured you of everlasting life;

Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and
lo! they(Muslim) will die.” (Pickthall)

Contrast the above statement with the
assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his
true followers:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The difference between Jesus and
Muhammad is as the difference between life and death. And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.
Re: Muslim Character by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
U said well bro, buh wad did allah talk abt eternal e*rection! angry
HADITHS:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"
Re: Muslim Character by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
northernigbo101:
oga nobody is dying instead ya will die, ya prophet raped a child may ya die wen dhe catch ya raping a 9 years old. Condemn muhammed cos he raped children slave women and aishat at d age of 9. And said eternal e*rection to all suicide bombers or dose who kill for d sake of ya sun god. Hez mad!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The Title And Artist Of This Gospel Song / lucifer Rising ;2015 Hell Fire Crusade. / Where Were You 1000 Years Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.