Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido (1175 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by tiwaz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Davido has expressed his intention to vote in the forthcoming elections and have also said he is good enough to be Nigeria’s president one day. The Skelewu crooner made this known in a chat with MTV Base Choose or Lose Vox Pop.

‘Yes! I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote,’ he said about voting. When asked if he would love to see a celebrity rule Nigeria one day, and who the person might be and why, Davido said;

‘I think I’m good enough to be president, because it’s me, I want to be the president.’

www.pijangonews.com/2015/01/davido-am-good-enough-to-be-nigerias.html
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Of course you are.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
just passing by.....I don't get to see DAVIDO do humanitarian service, he made quite a lump sum in the year 2014. Unlike here in tumbuktu when celeb rake money they atlist get 1 headline on giving back to the society.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by sathel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
the likes of ur father,otedola,dangote and others would help ur ministry....but i tink u really need to face ur book(i heard u neva attended lectures) or music.....Pdp/apc might end up using diz against u.....
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by GBTYO: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
How can we blame this Fool, if Buhari dunce can hold a sizable proportion with his cow herding skills why wouldnt every uneducated artisan subscribe for the position of leadership?

If a bastard thug like tinubu can have a SAN like fashole and a legal professor Osunbade ( according to Buhari) be his men servants why won't a spoilt Brat think he has chances to rule us?

Reminds me of that stark illiterate fuji mumu, 9ice who hard the audacity to run for house of rep position.

The Yorubas are truly the problem.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by ellahzy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
DAVIDO: I will make a good president.

(SLAPS him, pecks him on the cheek; comes close to his ears...)

ME: Shut up Darling.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by johnmartus(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seems this guy was proof to us that he better than jonathan
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by GBTYO: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
There is also that photographer cum advocate cum politician, Dele mumudu.

Wetin dey happen for this our country now? What happened to the Ganis, the Bekos, the Felas?

Now all we have are hungry foolish slaves claiming advocates.

God punish Wole Soyinka and Falana for being sellouts.

God punish Theifnibu for installing vice over a people who once had a conscience.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by GBTYO: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
johnmartus:
Seems this guy was proof to us that he better than jonathan

I don't blame you people.

Democracy is not in your slave genes.

Goodluck is very much ahead of this generation.

The beautiful ones which are yet to be born will celebrate him and castigate the fools that opposed him.

Today a figure like Obasanjo has turned himself to be an advocate for good governance.

This generation is cursed!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by obiZEAL(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shebi u people are seeing
See what GEJ have caused...very soon mr ibu will say his own
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Curlieweed: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
obiZEAL:
Shebi u people are seeing
See what GEJ have caused...very soon mr ibu will say his own

Erm, erm...actually, it's Buhari who couldn't pass WASC that's making the Presidency an all comers affair.

I personally think Davido is much more qualified than Buhari. At least he's fully human, while Bok0hari is an Animal-in-Human-Skin.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by obiZEAL(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

Erm, erm...actually, it's Buhari who couldn't pass WASC that's making the Presidency an all comers affair.

I personally think Davido is much more qualified than Buhari. At least he's fully human, while Bok0hari is an Animal-in-Human-Skin.
And what is this weed elavated goat talking about?
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by tobechi74: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
As long as you are not 72yrs old...you are not good enough-APC
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by dammytosh: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
tiwaz:
Davido has expressed his intention to vote in the forthcoming elections and have also said he is good enough to be Nigeria’s president one day. The Skelewu crooner made this known in a chat with MTV Base Choose or Lose Vox Pop.

‘Yes! I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote,’ he said about voting. When asked if he would love to see a celebrity rule Nigeria one day, and who the person might be and why, Davido said;

‘I think I’m good enough to be president, because it’s me, I want to be the president.’

www.pijangonews.com/2015/01/davido-am-good-enough-to-be-nigerias.html

If Jonathan is good enough. Anybody can.

One of his ministers just announced introduction of E-Prison tooo grin grin grin

Not seen a team this clueless in a long time.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by donphilopus: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
GBTYO:
How can we blame this Fool, if Buhari dunce can hold a sizable proportion with his cow herding skills why wouldnt every uneducated artisan subscribe for the position of leadership?

If a bastard thug like tinubu can have a SAN like fashole and a legal professor Osunbade ( according to Buhari) be his men servants why won't a spoilt Brat think he has chances to rule us?

Reminds me of that stark illiterate fuji mumu, 9ice who hard the audacity to run for house of rep position.

The Yorubas are truly the problem.
[/s]

You sound really pained. Are these people in any way responsible for your failure to make it in life?!
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Walemi1(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Sm1 hu's in d studio while he's m8s re receivn lecturs,hw den is he gud enuf 2 b presidnt.Doz he tink they re singn ther.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Admiralomoniyi(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=GBTYO post=30224707]How can we blame this Fool, if Buhari dunce can hold a sizable proportion with his cow herding skills why wouldnt every uneducated artisan subscribe for the position of leadership?

The Yorubas are truly the problem. [/quote

u are a fool
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by 100Cents: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
afolag:
just passing by.....I don't get to see DAVIDO do humanitarian service, he made quite a lump sum in the year 2014. Unlike here in tumbuktu when celeb rake money they atlist get 1 headline on giving back to the society.

Nigerian celebrities don't give anything to the society. They try to outdo one another in buying Porsche, G-wagon, Escalade, Range Rover, Bentley and Rolls Royce.

Some of them don't have one plot of land anywhere and still pay rent.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by 100Cents: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
ellahzy:
DAVIDO: I will make a good president.

(SLAPS him, pecks him on the cheek; comes close to his ears...)

ME: Shut up Darling.

What makes him a darling ?
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by ellahzy(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
100Cents:

What makes him a darling ?

LOL,..because I LIKE HIS SONGS

and he z cute.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by 100Cents: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
ellahzy:

LOL,..because I LIKE HIS SONGS

and he z cute.

I am more handsome than him nah.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by ellahzy(f): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2015
100Cents:

I am more handsome than him nah.

i cant see ur pic.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
100Cents:

Nigerian celebrities don't give anything to the society. They try to outdo one another in buying Porsche, G-wagon, Escalade, Range Rover, Bentley and Rolls Royce.

Some of them don't have one plot of land anywhere and still pay rent.
hmmm
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Mumuhari(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Curlieweed:

Stop calling me please

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Falls Down Stairs, Tries To Get Photographer. / Special Report: Anatomy Of Nigeria's $20 Billion “leak”- Reuters / Timipre Sylva And Silverbird Boss Shuns Bayelsa Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.