Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! (31131 Views)

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments / 2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I suffered the same while in my 3rd term too but it's because I was always sleeping and not exercising,just what Thorpido has said,you might be needing more exercise. If you are not taking walks or engaging in minor house chores,please do.
My sis,I'm doing house chores o n I do walk too...Pls wat order exercise can I engage in? That being said,how re u holding up sis?I've read alot of ur post n I most say u re a strong woman...D gud Lord will see u through all ur afflictions.Amen

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
kathy22:
Dr, am a ftm,in my 21st week. I have serious sore throat, pls what medication van u prescribe. Thanks
It's not right to prescribe drugs online especially for someone pregnant so I'll ask that you see your doctor.
However you can try gaggling with warm water and salt or lemon mixed with honey.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks 4 ur prompt response sir..It happen wen I sit 4 long n want 2 get up,is like d weight of d baby is pushing down n I find it difficult 2 walk straight..It been going on 4 a week plus now.
Exercise by taking walks and also try to do a bit of aerobics and stretching exercises.Try not to keep yourself in one position for too long.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
thorpido:
Exercise by taking walks and also try to do a bit of aerobics and stretching exercises.Try not to keep yourself in one position for too long.
Alright sir,will do as u ve adviced...Thanks alot!
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thorpido, you sound so intelligent, I feel like getting pregnant just so I can ask you questions! grin grin
Una well done o!! Make I go find thread for single ladies! *runs away* tongue

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2015
tchidi:
Thorpido, you sound so intelligent, I feel like getting pregnant just so I can ask you questions! grin grin
Una well done o!! Make I go find thread for single ladies! *runs away* tongue
No rush get belle o.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by vanalero21(f): 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
Juzzybabe:
For the past couple weeks, I've been
getting a feeling under my left breast that
kind of feels like a cell phone vibrating, or
like fast air bubbles. I'm 30 weeks right
now. It started happening when i was 27weeks,very annoying and discomforting,especially when I sit. My doctor didn't give me any good reason and solution, so I was wondering if
anyone else has had this or know of
someone having it. If so, what is it and what is the solution please.?
the baby hicups.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
vanalero21:
the baby hicups.

No dear,cudnt have been hiccup. Anyway,brb leme ask my baby what actually happened back there while in the womb cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:47am On May 04, 2015
gudnoon doc,i'm almst due,lets say early june first week.but the abdominal pains is still there.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:49am On May 04, 2015
@doc,my husband was coachin me on how to open my legs wide for the doc on the delivery Day.is it gonna be painful?i meant delivery?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
@juzzybae,is motherhood splendid?how does it feels like?i cant wait to bring my first child to the world.kiss your barbie for me.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:55am On May 04, 2015
the way lit2 'Ewomazino' kicks inside my tummy,its so amazing.please you guys should be prayin for safe delivery for us o.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:40am On May 06, 2015
[quote
author=thorpido post=33280340]Exercise by taking walks and also try to
do a bit of aerobics and stretching exercises.Try not to keep yourself
in one position for too long.[/quote]
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by kathy22(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2015
@ Dr, thanks soo much I did the gaggling thing and it worked for me am sooo oo grateful God bless
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
ahnie:
@doc,my husband was coachin me on how to open my legs wide for the doc on the delivery Day.is it gonna be painful?i meant delivery?
Labour is painful but you will go through it.Your body is prepared for it.
As per the pains you feel,not to worry,it's just a few weeks more.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 6:11pm On May 15, 2015
ahnie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 6:16pm On May 15, 2015
ahnie:
@juzzybae,is motherhood splendid?how does it feels like?i cant wait to bring my first child to the world.kiss your barbie for me.

Motherhood is another chapter dear,but trust me,u will sure wanna have the experience of looking at that beautiful one and smiling...imagining how wonderful God is to have kept such a lovely gift in ur belle and yet place it in your arms...ooo dear,motherhood is life! Enjoy your pregnancy,u will deliver in peace.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 6:38pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks@doc and mrs juzzy.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
Juzzybabe,how are u?Are u in ur friend's place now?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2015
thorpido:
Juzzybabe,how are u?Are u in ur friend's place now?

Yes sir. We are fine.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Yes sir. We are fine.
okay that's good.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 8:10am On May 24, 2015
Goodmorny doc,i hav this very irritating cough and cartharr.
thorpido:
okay that's good.
with swollen feets.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 8:12am On May 24, 2015
My eyes are so reddish,and this cough is really an issue.when i cough,it will be as if,i want to empty my lungs out@doc
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2015
ahnie:
Goodmorny doc,i hav this very irritating cough and cartharr.with swollen feets.
How're you Ahnie?Most cold and catarrh drugs are not recommended in pregnancy so i will ask that you visit your doctor.How long has the cough been?
What you can try out are home remedies.If you can get honey and lemon,mix it together and take.You could also put tomtom in warm water and drink.
As for your swollen feet,just lift your feet on pillows when on the bed or on a stool when you sit.I hope you check your urine when you go for antenatal?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:26pm On May 24, 2015
The urine check up...yes! Then why the redness of my Eyes?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
Mummy barbie,how 'er you peeps doing?
Juzzybabe:

Yes sir. We are fine.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2015
ahnie:
The urine check up...yes! Then why the redness of my Eyes?
Must be associated with the cough.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:36pm On May 24, 2015
I have taken the home remedy,of mixture of tomtom inside warm water.i have alstm emptied a pack of tomtom
thorpido:
Must be associated with the cough.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2015
ahnie:
I have taken the home remedy,of mixture of tomtom inside warm water.i have alstm emptied a pack of tomtom
Go to the hospital.There's something you will be given.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:47am On May 25, 2015
Am in school now,when am tru..i will go straight to the hospital.
thorpido:
Go to the hospital.There's something you will be given.
thnks for the mentions.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2015
ahnie:
Am in school now,when am tru..i will go straight to the hospital.thnks for the mentions.
Okay,you may need antibiotics because i suspect you may need to treat an infection too.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:39am On May 25, 2015
Infection?lawdy lord?
thorpido:
Okay,you may need antibiotics because i suspect you may need to treat an infection too.
mind telling me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.