Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! (31135 Views)

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments / 2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol
thorpido:
Hey congratulations.I'm so happy for you.
Hope you enjoyed the labour.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Angel micheal sent his regards.you need to see your girl displayin some acrobatic moves.delivery no eazy.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
ahnie:
Angel micheal sent his regards.you need to see your girl displayin some acrobatic moves.delivery no eazy.
Hmmm.I've not experienced(and cannot)it but I've watched women giving birth and I know it's not easy.
The joy at the end is seeing that beautiful bundle of joy.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hi doc thorpido,pls kindly help wit xplaination of dis scan result: BPD=9.30cm,placenta is anterior fundally not low lying.Also according 2 my LMP I am 36wks but scan says 38wks+4days. Pls help! Tia..
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
proudmom38:
Hi doc thorpido,pls kindly help wit xplaination of dis scan result: BPD=9.30cm,placenta is anterior fundally not low lying.Also according 2 my LMP I am 36wks but scan says 38wks+4days. Pls help! Tia..
BPD is the measurement of your baby's head from side-to-side.It is used to check if the baby does not have abnormalities and also to estimate the baby's weight.Your baby's placenta is lying in front of your belly.
Usually,scan measurement includes 2weeks before your period and that is why you calculated 36weeks but the scan is 38weeks.scan results can also be plus or minus a few days/weeks.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
ahnie:
Ahnie,you got discharged just the day after delivery?That was fast.
Please check your baby regularly for any sign of yellowing of the eyes or skin(jaundice)everyday for the next couple of days.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
thorpido:
BPD is the measurement of your baby's head from side-to-side.It is used to check if the baby does not have abnormalities and also to estimate the baby's weight.Your baby's placenta is lying in front of your belly.
Usually,scan measurement includes 2weeks before your period and that is why you calculated 36weeks but the scan is 38weeks.scan results can also be plus or minus a few days/weeks.

Thanks 4 ur respond sir.but GA should be 34 since I'm 36 not 38+4days,dis got me worried a bit.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks 4 ur respond sir.but GA should be 34 since I'm 36 not 38+4days,dis got me worried a bit.
Not to worry.Scan measurements are usually plus or minus a few weeks/days and it also depends on the accuracy of the radiographer.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
thorpido:
Not to worry.Scan measurements are usually plus or minus a few weeks/days and it also depends on the accuracy of the radiographer.

Ok,thanks sir.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Ok
thorpido:
Ahnie,you got discharged just the day after delivery?That was fast.
Please check your baby regularly for any sign of yellowing of the eyes or skin(jaundice)everyday for the next couple of days.
thnks
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by lcoral(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Congrats Ahnie. Am also happy to b on d train just found out am preg. my first, So lots of Questions loading.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Welcome sis.
lcoral:
Congrats Ahnie. Am also happy to b on d train just found out am preg. my first, So lots of Questions loading.
congratulations.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gudevenin Doc...please just in case about the jaundice stuff,how can it be eradicated?would you mind enlightenin me?is it a serious issue?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2015
ahnie:
Gudevenin Doc...please just in case about the jaundice stuff,how can it be eradicated?would you mind enlightenin me?is it a serious issue?
if by now you have not noticed any yellowing of your baby's eyes or skin,then it's unlikely she has it.It is caused by a build-up of a substance called bilirubin in the blood.Excess of it can result in brain damage.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by helovesme(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
proudmom38:

was the sonographer able to see your baby's sex this time around?

regarding gestational age based on scan results, you get the more accurate age during the first semester scan and that is what doctors tend to stick to as gestational age calculated using scans carried out especially during the 3rd trimester are not usually accurate.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thnks
thorpido:
if by now you have not noticed any yellowing of your baby's eyes or skin,then it's unlikely she has it.It is caused by a build-up of a substance called bilirubin in the blood.Excess of it can result in brain damage.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
helovesme:

was the sonographer able to see your baby's sex this time around?

regarding gestational age based on scan results, you get the more accurate age during the first semester scan and that is what doctors tend to stick to as gestational age calculated using scans carried out especially during the 3rd trimester are not usually accurate.

My dear I no bother myself again about d sex jare,all I'm askin 4 is a healthy n sound baby...Thanks
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Hahaha,same thing happen'ed to me.i had high hope of havin a baby boy.i was so obsessed with it.i bought male clothes,had to restrategized after delivery and starts buyin female clothes.
proudmom38:

My dear I no bother myself again about d sex jare,all I'm askin 4 is a healthy n sound baby...Thanks
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Proudmom...any news?how z my baby doing?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by nwababy: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats ahnie. I hope you're enjoying motherhood. I pray and believe mine will be safe and successful like hebrew woman. Though am carrying 2016 baby lol. I give God all the Glory

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by nwababy: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
ahnie:
Hahaha,same thing happen'ed to me.i had high hope of havin a baby boy.i was so obsessed with it.i bought male clothes,had to restrategized after delivery and starts buyin female clothes.
. Please dear, in which month can I confirm the sex of my baby. I want to start buying pino pino. Am so excited!
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
From5/ 6months
nwababy:
. Please dear, in which month can I confirm the sex of my baby. I want to start buying pino pino. Am so excited!
hmmm
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Motherhood z bliss
nwababy:
Congrats ahnie. I hope you're enjoying motherhood. I pray and believe mine will be safe and successful like hebrew woman. Though am carrying 2016 baby lol. I give God all the Glory
lol i can relate with the xcitement
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by FynBabe(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
I checked mine @ 16 weeks.
I would advice you buy more of unisex things so you don't get disappointed.
Not all scans are accurate.
nwababy:

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gudevenin Doc thorpido,please your expertise z highly needed here.my baby's stomach rumbles alot,funny enuf i just observed it yester9th durin my vigilante session.and she poos alot like 4 times in the nyt.please z flagyn okay for her?considerin the fact that she z neonatal?does she hav stomach upset?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahnie:
Gudevenin Doc thorpido,please your expertise z highly needed here.my baby's stomach rumbles alot,funny enuf i just observed it yester9th durin my vigilante session.and she poos alot like 4 times in the nyt.please z flagyn okay for her?considerin the fact that she z neonatal?does she hav stomach upset?
What is she taking?Is she on exclusive breas.tmilk?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yeah..only breas.tmilk
thorpido:
What is she taking?Is she on exclusive breas.tmilk?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
She cries alot in the nyt,i just noticed the poo stuff since Sunday.and its very disturbin.ayam thinkin of going to the hospital tomorrow.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by JustCurious: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ahnie, it could be related to your intake? I'd suggest you be mindful of what you eat too.
Best wishes to your little one.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like seriously?
JustCurious:
Ahnie, it could be related to your intake? I'd suggest you be mindful of what you eat too.
Best wishes to your little one.
thank you.my Mil told me same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.