Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose (18996 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad –Gov. Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Firefire(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
natureblack:
the truth needs no colour ..........Buhari is a wrecked car with damaged engine being packaged by Tinubu

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Swiftboy(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
I think Fayose should visit Yaba Left! He is fast loosing it and he's becoming an attention seeker and a nuttcase. He should tell his aged father to go for medical check up that is if his father is still alive.

Stoopid man!
Stop being partisan it might be true that the man may be ill.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by laremaq(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Let's be sincere, please leave politics aside, that man needs medical attention with enough bed rest. cant imagine him as my President sha ooo, he wont last 1month.. #GEJ4NAIJA

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by stinggy(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
clevvermind:
na lie. e dey pain. grin
Mah nor lie, e dey swit @tymz, buh 1 or 2 quotes don do joor grin
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by sonssyo: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
. grin
parents listen to ur children, we are d future generation.i sang it in d 90's, so wen will grandpa allow us to become d future generation.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Thank God
Fayose knows him and his oga at the Top
Has not build any meaningful hospital
For treatment

The guy just keep rubbishing GEJ day in,day out

why travel abroad
When gej can build a well modernised hospital
Rather they are building houses
And paying millions for documentary

Clueless is and understatement. For this man and his boss

Wasted sperms

#PEACE
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by hikmojj(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
VOTE BUHARI.....VOTE Nigerians' FUTURE
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by tolexy007(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
lols, i know fayose talk too much, bt i tink d man is right dis tym around
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by MrALIVE: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Fayose! A disgrace to the word excellency"
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by elohorayodele: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
I think Fayose should visit Yaba Left! He is fast loosing it and he's becoming an attention seeker and a nuttcase. He should tell his aged father to go for medical check up that is if his father is still alive.

Stoopid man!

Insult fayose and leave his father out of it nah. Wonder how you will feel if someone starts insulting your dad due to difference in opinions

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Ijaya123: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
I think Fayose has admitted that Nigerian hospitals are now on a state if comatose under GEJ administration.
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by osujiikenna(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
aanybody cam role but rule justfully
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by omersco: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Is fayose a Doctor? I know Pdp are restless because of the popularity that apc are geting now, this now make me to believe what our former president obj said recently that he was seeing GMB as a next president of Nigeria that was why fayose and his cohorts were throwed stone into His camp to cause confusion because they are afraid of the punishment ahead. What pains me so much is that if any prominent man or woman who come out to say the truth that can save our nation,from then all those corrupt and heartless leaders come to fustigate the person for their own personal interest, despites all this we Nigeria are more than conquerrous in Jesus name Amen. They should remember that our God is a God of justice and vegeance. I am not a Apc neither any politcal parties but I need change because this present administration has nothing to offer than corruption and insecurity. May God save this country from the hand of corrupt leaders and put them to shame in Jesus name.
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2015
I don't like personal attacks but honestly I'm being pushed to the wall.

I just dislike people that talk too much like this Fayose guy...

He should even be ashamed that the country under his party cannot provide world class medical facilities that will prevent persons from seeking medical treatment abroad. He is busy chasing frivolities and making inciting comments just to please his masters. There are better ways to campaign than propaganda and insults.

What we need is issue-based campaign for crying out loud.

GEJ/ PDP: What will you do differently this time to help move our country forward if we give you another chance.
GMB/ APC: What will you do for us if given the opportunity to serve.

These are the questions that need answers.

Case closed. QED
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
well spoken! The truth is very bitter.

Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by maureen546: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
It is only those who r brainwashed,blindfolded and doesn't follow the history of Nigeria,we will vote for a man who does not posses a school certificate result like boko buhari to be their president.GEJ til 2019.
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by nicerod(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
clevvermind:
yes i know. he can be cured.
YEPA I DON LAFFF FINISH INSIDE KIRIKIRI I BEG I WAN COM OUT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Jorgen: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
An old dictator vs a clueless teacher. Nigeria is in trouble this time around
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Remii(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
So Fayose agreed that PDP has not been able to produce any hospital in Nigeria for 16 years? Abi the abroad he is refering GMB to is built by fairies? This is one more reason to vote PDP out of power.
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Gozychuks(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by abbeycite: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
little wonder dis man's interest in serving his ekiti citizens, dont think any good governor who has d interest to serve his citizens will hav time 4 all dis. I think Mr Ayo Fayose shud concentrate more on his office to serve well and see how dis can redeem the dents image of his PDP, atleast someone is expected to direct his wasting energy on convincing Nigerians abt the sunked party.
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by glasshouse(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apc take heart your father is indeed man bohari go cure urslf no free Mk Dem miss lead u.u r old & u don't ve any brains again
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by Popemax(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fayose is correct.....the man is sick...I remembered he collapse in Cross river state
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by priscaluv2: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
hahahaha please APC you people should allow GMB to go for proper check up because he can not rule naija on this condition Nigeria is too big for him we need a healthy and young President please my fellow Nigerians vote wisely #GEJ4Naija
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by creepsyme(f): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Buhari never spoke for more
than six minutes.
"Buhari will just utter some words that
he had rehearsed and any attempt to
bring in new words always result to
confusion in his brain due to senility.
That was the reason he called his
running mate Osunbade instead of
Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State
as Ibo state. Pls anyone with medicine for laughter?
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by jimmy101231(m): 12:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari does not have any Agenda only coming for revenge....I pity fayose if Buhari mistakenly win the election just go report ur self for the nearest prison
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by nzeadachie: 5:03am On Jan 30, 2015
jimmy101231:
Buhari does not have any Agenda only coming for revenge....I pity fayose if Buhari mistakenly win the election just go report ur self for the nearest prison
PRISON PRISON ALL THE TIME, DID YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT WE'RE IN MILITRY GOVERNMENT? DO YOU THINK THAT HE WILL JUST PUT PEOPLE IN PRISON JUST LIKE THAT IN DEMOCRACY GOVERNMENT?
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by jimmy101231(m): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2015
nzeadachie:
PRISON PRISON ALL THE TIME, DID YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT WE'RE IN MILITRY GOVERNMENT? DO YOU THINK THAT HE WILL JUST PUT PEOPLE IN PRISON JUST LIKE THAT IN DEMOCRACY GOVERNMENT?
What assurance Have we that Buhary won't change thing for us
Re: APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose by BigB11(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2015
God is the only one that gives good health and clearly knows tomorrow. This brainless hoodlum, called Ayo Fayose, should be careful of what he says.
The old man Buhari may even live longer than this bl00dy f00l.

Instead of trying to impress clueless Jonathan, Ayo Fayose should focus more on serving Ekiti people.

Whether he likes it or not, Ayo Fayose will pay for all his atrocities when the time is right.

Nigeria deserves real leader and not just a murderer and a common thief like Ayo Fayose.

Nigeria must rise again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital / Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.