Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent (12088 Views)

Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries / Banks To Slash Salaries By 30%? / Economic Recession: Banks, Insurance Firms Slash Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Franknigga(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:
Having known that election is just by the corner he has increased their salary just to lobby votes

I agree with pastor adeboye all politicians are the same they are liars and cheats

GEJ
obianu have more 3year ok

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Stellahappiness(f): 6:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:
Having known that election is just by the corner he has increased their salary just to lobby votes

I agree with pastor adeboye all politicians are the same they are liars and cheats

GEJ
Point of correction,the Governor is not standing for any elective position,as he was sworn in less than a year ago..let's appreciate good work when we see it,others cannot pay their workers salary,yet here is one increasing that of his workers..KUDOS to him..

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by otokx(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2015
We like men who keep to their words.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by InwehAkpevwe(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2015
... May salaries continually be increased in Jesus Name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by kenbee(f): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

This kind of comments was the reason I stopped being active on nairaland and this particular case is out of this planet.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by flyca: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Up Obiano.

Pensioners soon to follow kiss

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Stellahappiness:
Point of correction,the Governor is not standing for any elective position,as he was sworn in less than a year ago..let's appreciate good work when we see it,others cannot pay their workers salary,yet here is one increasing that of his workers..KUDOS to him..
you are new to nairaland,
you just registered today cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Not even a single like on Op's post. God forbid evil! So nairalanders no longer enjoy good news? I can't be party to this cospiracy. I must like this post.

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by oluwabishop: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

I expect you to be current enough to know that Obiano has no elections around the corner to contest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

Dude, governorship elections are not due in Anambra till 2018.

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Onyeoma3: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2015
valuka:
Proudly Anambrarian!
State with the highest litracy rate.
State with the lowest poverty rate.

Like this post if you are from Anambra.

Anambra state is a very prospective state, having the lowest poverty rate in Naija despite being the 2nd most densely populated state after Lagos state.
With rate at which the incumbent governor is going, coupled with the hardworking indigenes of the state, Anambra is a state to behold in the nearest future.

That is what Nigeria as a country needs from all the governors.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2015
MadCow1:
Hope the IGR of the state has increased..

Oil price is now 45 Dollar a barrel o...

He's increased the IGR from 500 million per month to 1.1 billion per month and this is still climbing.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by 19naia(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2015
I beg, Nigerias government never solved the issue of so many workers going with unpaid salaries for months.. What good does a salary increase do for unpaid salaries? Maybe the increase will also come with increase of unpaid salaries and increase in the number of months the salaries go unpaid..
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Well....nice gesture. I ain't disagreeing with a little raise. BUT......as oil prices are falling like a stone dropped into the Pacific.....I don't think it would be sustainable. Then there is the matter of inflation getting worse with oil price drops.....

Sorry.....but after election .......a wise governor would be practicing AUSTERITY.!
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by austinbrown: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ
idiot when is Anambra election.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2015
19naia:
I beg, Nigerias government never solved the issue of so many workers going with unpaid salaries for months.. What good does a salary increase do for unpaid salaries? Maybe the increase will also come with increase of unpaid salaries and increase in the number of months the salaries go unpaid..

Why are nigerians always so pessimistic?? Is it a demonic feature I, among other elders in aanambra state all held a round table meeting with obiano last week, and he showed us some economic indices to prove that the salary increase is sustaineable and maintainable; and therefore, there is no cause for alarm.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by sonssyo: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

myopic u,obiano just entered office last yr. so wat vote are u talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by austinbrown: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2015
But down here in Abia That slowpoke called Ochendo has not paid Abia workers since October

1 Like

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2015
impressive!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

There is no election in Anambra state, olodo

Ignorance of the highest order

6 Likes

smiley
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by cornelin(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
The 15% pay rise in the salary structure for of Anambra state workers is a welcome development. I urge other states To emulate the state on how to generate revenue internally instead of solely depending on federal allocation.
Proudly Anambrarian!

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

Soon you will open your mouth to call GEJ clueless.
Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Funkymallam:

Young man, there is no gubernatorial election in Anambra this year.
Don't mind the abokii feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by PerfumeRepublik: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Anambra Adigo Mma !

1 Like

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by whiskystan: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Kudos to the Trend setting Action Governor. the great transformer, WILLIE IS WORKING........APGA grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Evanscoth(f): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ

You see your life................Sorry he is not seeking for re election. OBiano still have 3years plus to go. Your mouth cholera need pills

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by stanislaus67(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ
U are a simpleton! Obiano's tenure will expire in 2018.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by onyxo76(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2015
good move, by the way has any federal worker here received January salary?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Eduwalter(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ
Bros do u always rhink wirh ur anus. There is no governorship election here in anambra. Y are u den talking of election

For the record,

It's GEJ until GMB knws hw to speak well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farming Or Return To His 50k Per Month Job? / Employment Contract Vs Offer Letter / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.