Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. (1737 Views)

Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by babypipsy: 3:03am On Jan 29, 2015
A man in Calcutta was able to achieve his long term dream of owning a fridge. He also became the first in his family line to own a fridge and the village celebrated.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31009333
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by freshness2020: 3:39am On Jan 29, 2015
This is serious!
...Guinness Book of records should be summoned ASAP!
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by kilokeys(m): 4:03am On Jan 29, 2015
i dey laff...
u mean to tell me he would just allow his wife customise that precious generational asset for vegetables? shocked

shoot me if the man wouldn't have a compartment inside the fridge where he would keep his personal stuff like toothbrush, soap, cream, shoes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by Ewuro4: 4:03am On Jan 29, 2015
freshness2020:
This is serious!
...Guinness Book of records should be summoned ASAP!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by saintneo(m): 4:15am On Jan 29, 2015
I watched this on the BBC yesterday. The entire village were celebrating the first fridge in the village. Poverty in some places are very terrible. How can India keep some people so poor?

1 Like

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by kilokeys(m): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2015
saintneo:
I watched this on the BBC yesterday. The entire village were celebrating the first fridge in the village. Poverty in some places are very terrible. How can India keep some people so poor?

and Nigeria?.. thier village get light sef.. come most naija villages for north.

1 Like

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2015
shocked ok, this is just downright hilarious! Ordinary fridge! Na hin them de celebrate like say them win $50m lottery undecided poverty no be good thing aswear angry
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by mynameisjade: 5:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Awwww we sweet cheesy cheesy,bit but then it's poverty @its zenith!!!!
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by babypipsy: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2015
It was like they won the world cup.

But really, there's poverty in this world. I thank God for my life.
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by Brightology2(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Dats d real luv
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2015
well played, my niggah. She can now g about the village boasting and forming for other fridge-less women. Anybosy wey look am now, na jealously of no fridge go dey worry that one.
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by babypipsy: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Now,, the entire village will be visiting him just to drink "ice water".
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by crackhaus: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Timbuktou:
well played, my niggah. She can now g about the village boasting and forming for other fridge-less women. Anybosy wey look am now, na jealously of no fridge go dey worry that one.
gringrin
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Awww. How sweet

1 Like

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2015
That's so nice.

Stories like this just makes me appreciate the little things, something one can call 'ordinary fridge' is a reason for an entire village to celebrate, what a world.
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by mgbeketoto: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
I hope the woman did not die before getting the frigde? cheesy

Hope he has a geNAHrator? cheesy
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by lilmax(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2015
POVERTY
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Nawa o.this one na true loff. What if the wife sells the fridge and use the money to elope with another man nko that can buy her a house car and fridge in few days? grin
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by SAMBARRY: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

this is not a matter of generator. What if she elopes with another guy that will buy her a house in banana island.orisirisi cheesy
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by jmoore(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai! Chai!
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by mgbeketoto: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
this is not a matter of generator. What if she elopes with another guy that will buy her a house in banana island.orisirisi cheesy

Are we still on the same thread? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by SAMBARRY: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Are we still on the same thread? cheesy
certainly grin
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by mgbeketoto: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
certainly grin

I don't think so. . .

Elopement nor come in for hia o!
E be like say POVERTY na inheritance for this whole village!
So, where she wan elope go? cheesy

You nor read say na the man first get 'fridge' for im village? shocked
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
She no fit run go lagos with her lover ni grin

God punish poverty cheesy
mgbeketoto:

I don't think so. . .

Elopement nor come in for hia o!
E be like say POVERTY na inheritance for this whole village!
So, where she wan elope go? cheesy

You nor read say na the man first get 'fridge' for im village? shocked
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by mgbeketoto: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
She no fit run go lagos with her lover ni grin

God punish poverty cheesy

Naaaaaaaaa. . . .she is too used to poverty.
This one can NEVER be liberated.
Most 'sharp' babes don run after 6 months. . . NOT 10 YEARS with one FRIDGE inside some Calcutta BOONDOCKS!
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Naaaaaaaaa. . . .she is too used to poverty.
This one can NEVER be liberated.
Most 'sharp' babes don run after 6 months. . . NOT 10 YEARS with one FRIDGE inside some Calcutta BOONDOCKS!
grin grin grin grin lobatan grin
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by fr3do(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bbc and their yeye programmes.
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by babypipsy: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

She is a very patient woman. She is now the wife of the first fridge owner in her lineage. They have power so they don't need geNArator.
Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by damiso(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Awwwww little gestures sometimes show the deepest care

2 Likes

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lovely and sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. by vickkyruby(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Poverty at its peak,God bless them.

(1) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation; Untold Dilemma / Best Market In Abuja For Wholesale Shopping. / Surprise Your Woman With This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.