Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) (30697 Views)

Iyanya And Ubi Slay In Agbada On His Bentley / Pics: Wizkid Poses Next To A Wrangler Jeep / D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by ameer2: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
endy4oxide:

You hating or wat.
If yu were in his shoes in say u go do pass like dat.
from d 2nd pics looks like a video shoot.
surely,the 2nd vid looks like ejeajo vid.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by iyobs7(f): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I like tha ride

Working on my musical album

Join you guys soon
grin

Music album? U nor go sell ooo... Na noise album dem dey sell... Do me do me do me do me do me alingo alingo alingo alingo go alingo...
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by busybrain88: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. thinking...

he took these pictures on d same day, had to change outfits and pose in an underground car park.

he is over forty.
what fame and money makes pple do at any age makes me chuckle. brings out the vanity

hush,he is not up to 40.let him enjoy his preference and stop hating.u fit senior am self.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by chibuike65: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Enjoy your self brother while PDP and APC are having Blood pressure
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Chukwu94: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2015
NA OUR MONEY E TAKE BUY AM.. I AM TIRED OF DIS STARS SEF
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by thrizzle(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. thinking...

he took these pictures on d same day, had to change outfits and pose in an underground car park.

he is over forty.
what fame and money makes pple do at any age makes me chuckle. brings out the vanity

if you look properly youll see the plate number says "p"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Creamish(f): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. thinking...

he is over forty.

He was just 33 last year.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by alienvirus: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. Quote, abuse me and get a knock on your head. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by victors123: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Nice one enjoying ur car & ur money all hater should go & kill themself
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by unilagfreshest(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Whr is my Rolls Royce key.. Gat no time 4 dis kids...
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
That is all these idiots do these days. Show off their property. That shít is getting old.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by andyanders: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. thinking...

he is over forty.

[b]I can only see your response as a man who is pained, jealous, envious and upset in seeing someone's progress.

Why talking about his age range here and what makes men over forty act this way Peter acted? I can see you hate people who strive to get where they are out of their hard work and remember that Peter is an entertainer and that is the life style of entertainers and it does not concern you jealous and envious people who NEVER can make it in life.

When people strive to be who they are out of their talent, rejoice with them rather than to condemn them.

What has vanity got to do with this you church priest? Why not port to religion section and vet your anger on vanity? Solomon in the bible was famous because of his acquisition of wealth and he displayed it and people were coming from far and near to see his wealth and after seeing all what he had and knowing that come one day, he will die, hence he just described everything he had as vanity. Stop quoting bible and using vanity here. Peter is still a young man and needs to get more cus he got children now and has family to look after. Poor man like you.
Nonsense. [/b]
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by DNBCrew: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Read African stories on DNB. www.danwrites90..com

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by fzero: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. thinking...

he is over forty.

People dey make money you dey speak grammar.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by MrCork: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
uzomaebo:
The father of two took few pictures posing next to
his multimillion naira ride.

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/01/photos-peter-okoye-poses-next-to-his.html?m=1

...P Suaor??....those rubbish village boys that cant spek English??.....shudunt they be investin on getin private teacher to teach them English instead of buyin stewwwpid bently that has no petrol (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
MrCork:

...P Suaor??....those rubbish village boys that cant spek English??.....shudunt they be investin on getin private teacher to teach them English instead of buyin stewwwpid bently that has no petrol (no oofeinse) angry
They need one; you game undecided cheesy cheesy
Please, my head aint like a tiger's grin Not lightskinned either lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Creamish:

He was just 33 last year.. undecided
Same difference cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by chichriso: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
The guy is on top of the world at the moment
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Creamish(f): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
BoboYekini:
Same difference cheesy

Haba...derz plenty difference oo.. 33 n'est pas 40 o... may mean less to guys but it means a WHOLE lot to babes! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by chichriso: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
The guy is on top of the world at the moment

Follow me on twitter @chichriso
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by kuzee(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
vanity upon vanity.
can such a person like him make heaven?
they should think more on where they will spend their eternity forever..
for those committing fornication here and there..
God is watching you like a camera man.. kip knacking till the trumpet sound in apkororo voice
If you like quote me you re on your own.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I like tha ride

Working on my musical album

Join you guys soon
grin

Guy this your album nor dey come out ni?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by MozB: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Francon:
Congratulations

He has heard you cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Good for him, hard work indeed pays no matter the field cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by roymary: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Bunch of semi-illiterate nairalanders talking poo as usual. Yáll spend eternity online but still couldn't remember those pictures are not recent but shot few months ago as promo photos for their newly released album.

I hate it when spiders seat on the wall like they pay rent. Go figure.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by 100Cents: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerian celebrities are all the same.

They reason like kids.

We all see what people like Bill Gates, Bono of U2 and other american celebrities do for the less privileged, poor countries, war zones and future technology.

All Nigerian celebrities and rich men do is to flaunt cars and promote greed.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by omoqueen: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
see pacs
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by wealth2al(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
HE HAS CHOP THE MONEY....

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by temisukanmi(f): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2015
All I see is a physically fit man... kiss kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by beau49: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Op you need to have your brain tested.

The upper pic might be a recent one but the lower one I am sure was taken when he was modeling his lil bro clothing line.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) by dozzy001(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gods time is the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BankyW Will Make A Good Husband.. See Why / Omawumi Glows In Yellow (see Photo) / Mimi Orjiekwe Attacked By Robbers Because Of Fuel Scarcity(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.