Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG (15072 Views)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Buhari To Debate Jonathan / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by 50calibre(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
This is going to be epic, Jonathan's cluelessness is going to be laid bare for all to see.

His advisers must be in a panic right now

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by pekeyim: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
sagio09:

Bros can u see how clueless u sound?,pls I'm guessn d@ u're one of d Niger Deltans.Pls are U?

Please explain.

Thank You.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2015
adrainuche:

Are you the new pelresident president of the group NBC

Nairaland Bookers Commission

Yes i am.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by menesheh(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:
Some1 will have to outshine the other come Feb8.

Click 'Like' for GMB and Share for GEJ, let's see who shine out.

Am not doing that, it is irrelevant, we are talking about not pseudo election
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by tolexy007(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
d debate will decide who will have my vote, Not all diz GEJ till 2019 or SAI Buhari tins....
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Duada: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
hello guys

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by tolexy007(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
d debate will decide who will have my vote, Not all diz GEJ till 2019 or SAI Buhari tins.....
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
MOTHER OF ALL DEBATES!!

GENTLEMAN GOODLUCK JONATHAN VS. TERRIORIST DESPOT ILLITRATE BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by mathskill: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
pekeyim:
Can't wait for this.

I really wish both candidates will show up and explain to Nigerians why we should vote for them.

Modified: Meanwhile

Other participants of the July 28, 1966 counter-coup included,Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari ,2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida , Major Theophilus Danjuma, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako among others

4 out of this list have been President.
N/B Obasanjo was V.P to Murtala Muhammad and Later became President.

Indirectly We've been ruled by the same set of people since 1975- 2007 this is over 50% of our nationhood after Independence.

With little exception of the Shehu Shagari's Democratic regime, Interim Govt of Ernest Shenekon*, and Abdulsalami Abubakar.

We've been playing a script.
No wonder when OBJ was about to leave Babangida wanted to contest,
No wonder Buhari is doing the same thing endlessly.

If these set of People were prudent with Managing Nigeria (Our Resources) , We won't be in our current situation!!!

There is No Change in BUHARI!!!
stale poo
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by bumtos(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2015
I trust Mr President. Is going to beat Gen Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by arshavineering(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Germeeu:
We re expecting first ladies dabate also, something like this
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by MurphyG1(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
What time is the debate?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2015
One thing is certain, GEJ will goof on that day.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by watered(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2015
kennygee:
I pray GMB shows up

I really want to hear what he has to offer this Nation.
My dear the debate is gon be a most wanted cos of the individuals involved.

Namadi to Osinbajo grin

GEJ to GMB grin grin grin my gwoment shall fight kworuption pully. I will enshua speedy inprastructural debelopment

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by buoye1(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2015
My interest is on SAMBO and Osinbajo
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by sheymoni(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
So ojo sunday ni samboribo ati PYO ma debate cheesy
It's a much watch for me
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
jingh:
odeologist mumugraphy
politics section is not for a kid like you.
typical APC specimen: always abusive, manner-less and violent.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by ozo13(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:

. Hope PDP fans will not accuse APC fans of tapping d like button more than 1×

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by adelie(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2015
That was how we got excited and waited last time until uncle jona decided that his debate will be with dbanj.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by lonelypal(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
I'm looking forward to the Vice-Presidential candidate debate. At least for once I wanna see Jonah's boy (Sambo) talk on salient issues on a public fora, Not the usual scripted and crafted speeches he gives. Lets see if he's got the balls intellect to matchup to the Prof. grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Acidosis:
Please get Buhari an Interpreter

We're not ready to digest words like: kwuorufftion, Osungbade, Ibo State.
you are stewpid. Yu dat know how to speak correct english, what useful tin have yu done with it rather than to use it to destroy another man's image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2015
olusolaj:
On my birthday.
GEJ must not disappoint me o. He must beat this old soldier hands down.
#TEAMGEJTILL2019
Gej is too weak, old soldier neva die. GMB all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by massinola(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:

some of u re so naive dat i doubt if de themselves have their WAEC certificate in tact. Imagine some one coming here to ask for like for GMB and share for GEJ. 99.99% of d voters doesn't know nairaland exists. so do not be deceived by d likes and shares u get here, dats just living in fools imaginary paradise. wait for Feb. 14, 15, 16 and we all ill know who wins. don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by ChristineC: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
What of the other aspirants? The stuff is just annoying!

It's better we have a two-party system than all these mumbo-jumbo we don't even get to hear of!
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by maestroz: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:

http://leadership.ng/news/407017/presidential-debate-hold-february-8

i am certain the presido may be out of town on that day. but if he does attend the debate somebody should remind him that we no wan hear certificate scandal n age issues.

facts only otherwise....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by hazyfm1: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
olusolaj:
On my birthday.
GEJ must not disappoint me o. He must beat this old soldier hands down.
#TEAMGEJTILL2019

TRY NOT TO CRY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

WHO EVER WINS, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY

DON'T HOLD UR BREATH ON GEJ
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by madjune(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sambo's biggest prayer now will be- Let Feb 1 never come...
But then, the day is just here.
Nigga should be so scared.

I'm sure when he was clamouring to be VP, he never bargained for this.

Journey Just Come VP.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by alex1612: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:

http://leadership.ng/news/407017/presidential-debate-hold-february-8
You suppose to ask GEJ not to run and do his own with Dbanj alone
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by omolami: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
It will be sub judice for NEDG to invite Buhari to d debate since he is yet to conclude isues surrounding his fordged certificate, d matter still in d court

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by omolami: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari has a case of certificate in court. His eligibility doubtful until court pronounces otherwise.Therefore NEDG invitation of buhari for debate will be sub judice
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Rhozabeth(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Disclaimer:
I hope Buhari will make himself available. No one will ask you of your certificate this time, just come and tell us what's your plans are for the nation.

Tinubu will you let your boy show up? Btw.... any volunteer interpreter in the house?

Don't get it twisted, it is Jonathan that has always been running away from debate! If somebody is not going to show up, I can bet you it is Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by haymoney01(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
I really wish the aspiring first ladies are also going to debate. Dat mama piss that cldnt even read a prepared speech without commiting a blunder is going to kill people there with grammar.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters / EFCC Arraigns, Remands Former Minister Of Power And Steel, Olu Agunloye / Edo Speaker Declares Lawmaker's Seat Vacant For Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.