Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account (29288 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by fitzmayowa: 6:37am On Jan 29, 2015
spott:

You should agree that you made a mistake for not believing her. Oga PDP can do anything oooo. Removing polls online when it is not favouring the clueless one. Manipulating Buhari's certificate to look fake, forging the University of Cambridge email. http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/26/buhari%E2%80%99s-certificate-how-fani-kayode-forged-my-friend%E2%80%99s-email-suraj-oyewale
Their desperation is over the top. I salute them!

You mean PDP hacked her account to misspell fourth as "forth' right

Need i remind you that GMB is on twitter, if PDP is in the business of hacking twitter accounts, they would have hacked GMB's account instead of her's...

Or are you saying the security feature on zahra's account is different from her dad's such that PDP easily hacked her's and left her dad's

This is simple logic, zahra should admit she made a mistake (which no one is above) and move on rather than putting up this crappy excuse(s)...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by fitzmayowa: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2015
satope1:

And you have constructed proper sentences in your own thinking? What is the use of the "..." you have after many of your sentences. Never knew we now have double or multiple full stops. Maybe you remove the spec in your eyes before correcting another.

Someone spelt fourth as forth. An omission of "u" , and you all go bullocks. Shows the kind of kids you have on twitter and here.

I guess you should read what i posted again....I don't want to assume you have issues with comprehension...Mr Adult

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Safari29: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=34pt]it is a lie. her account was not terminated rather she protects it. This one is a parody account opened by another person. her account is still available and intact but cud only be view by whom she wishes.

Sarah don't tweet like this parody[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP hacked into her account to just to misspell fourth as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this

This babe is just so dumb, admit you made a mistake, which no one is above and move on...and stop putting up this kind of dumb as.s excuse....

Hope some gullible peeps won't fall for this, but sadly some supposed enlightened guys will follow her accusations blindly without using any logic whatsoever...SMH

It is not the fourth tweet she's referring to, I think. Some silly tweets with more grammatical blunders which included 'dia is God' and I letf for good or so were posted days after her own blunder.

But still, the girl needs to take several seats. She's trying too hard. Where has she been all this while? Just because she gained few hours fame because of her pictures, she wants to become a nuisance. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by ionsman: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
We know who the culprit could be..None other than mr ayedee....
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by koikoi2(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
So she made a blunder in her post on twitter and blame it on PDP, she will soon make a mistake in her exam answer booklet in her school and say PDP hacked into my answer booklet.

Fo0l!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Stanleyafam(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Is PDP a man or a woman that he or she will hack into ur account?

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by igbsam(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
PDP are indeed PIGS.Useless party with clueless followers.2 wks to go sha.SAI BUHARI

I hope u are seeing the result... grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kennyjodeci(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
This girl should just chill naah....haba! Her dad is not yet a president and she s making headlines..........oga Jonathan wey be presido his children don't talk anyhow in the media.....nna nawao.........with the way this gurl is going, buhari fit lose this election o

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kobonaire(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2015
and the drama continues...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Mogidi: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015

Noting that change was inevitable, [size=15pt]she called on individuals to support her father[/size] to bring the desired change as the country approaches crucial general elections.

We will support your father so you get enough money to do your shopping in London. I suggest you sell one of your father's cows if you need some mullahs.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by SailorXY: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015
who is this insignificant tosspot sef?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by owelle22(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2015
This gal should go rest .....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Sobeautiful: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=bigbite post=30230127][/quote] if you are wise and if those advising you are wise, they would have thought you that you shoudn't be in the limelight until your father wins. But you are doing a good job spoiling things for him. Keep it up dear.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by cjayy(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
I believe this new Zahra account is nothing but FAKE!

Its obvious!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Her fathers cows need attention!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Tonylyte(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
This irrelevant entity should stop using this silly gimmicks to garner attention. Did the hacker reveal his/herself as a pdp member? if truely the hack into her acct. I believe the ''yabs'' on social network about her uncelebrated departure from twitter got to her, to save her face from shame she came back with this falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by thunder74(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Don't think this account belongs to her. I smell impersonation here.
She has deleted her account because of shame. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by mcdokwe(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP hacked into her account to just to misspell fourth as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this

This babe is just so dumb, admit you made a mistake, which no one is above and move on...and stop putting up this kind of dumb as.s excuse....

Hope some gullible peeps won't fall for this, but sadly some supposed enlightened guys will follow her accusations blindly without using any logic whatsoever...SMH
she is being like her father and the APC who blame PDP for everything.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by iyobs7(f): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
She just displayed tgr saying that it is better you keep quiet than open your mouth to confirm how fool.ish someone is...

It is a pity, UK or no UK some people will never have common sense...

Does she know the meaning of hack? Every tom, zebra and harry loves using hack these days...

Hack KO spoof ni

Please nexttttttttt... Allant lubbish

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
That account is fake.Her real account is still active but restricted. This is the screen shot of her real Twitter account.

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by tammie24: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
For her mind now she be smart girl... Olodo!
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by sanc2s(f): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Its now av confirmed that this girl is a big liar like the dad. Imagine lies. And bokoharam members here believed immediately. Am nt suprised. I knw the meaning of Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by tolustx(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
The babe must be sick for that foolish aallegation.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Misogynist2014(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Who thought you how to use twitter? I thought your father is a Shari'a man.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by adexsimply(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2015
koikoi2:
So she made a plunder in her post on twitter and blame it PDP, she will soon make a mistake in her exam answer booklet in her school and say PDP hacked into my answer booklet.

Fo0l!!!!
What are you "plundering" ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by igbsam(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]If PDP can Hack Into the Nations Account and Steal $20billion without a trace, my brother...........PDP is guilty of this Accusation.

Baby, no mind them, they are bunch of jobless retards.
[/size]
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Misogynist2014(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
iyobs7:
She just displayed tgr saying that it is better you keep quiet than open your mouth to confirm how fool.ish someone is...

It is a pity, UK or no UK some people will never have common sense...

Does she know the meaning of hack? Every tom, zebra and harry loves using hack these days...

Hack KO spoof ni

Please nexttttttttt... Allant lubbish
I don't think hackers can remove your account from twitter.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by biafranqueen: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:

They will tell her to say that, because that is all they do and recently got busted again.https://www.nairaland.com/2119168/apc-fraud-busted-again-ait
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by angelawoko(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Jonathan is tired of the Job but those eating the cake will not allow him to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by adexsimply(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Who thought you how to use twitter? I thought your father is a Shari'a man.
you might want to consider reviewing your post
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Mogidi:

We will support your father so you get enough money to do your shopping in London. I suggest you sell one of your father's cows if you need some mullahs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip / Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Security Patrol Men At The Shiroro Dam In Niger State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.