Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account (29292 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Faraidi(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
PDP are indeed PIGS.Useless party with clueless followers.2 wks to go sha.SAI BUHARI
because PDP diden't give you money! Idiot you and buhari
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Onetruth1: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Politics..hmmm

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by watchindelta(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2015
children talk. Am out...
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nicklaus(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2015
9jii:
When is this obsessive behavior of PDP Will Stop?Febuhari.

Change
See ur English sef. Speak pidgin na

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by ceejayluv(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2015
This is Bullshit defined..... Now it's clear Zahra is a Bimbo.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Faraidi(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Akon419:
liar?? In Islam is allowed
what do you know about islam? Your name has even showed you are a useless person.If the girl is actually in school she shouldn't tell Nigerias to forget about her dad certificate mess.She should have known the value of education.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by ChristineC: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
So what is strikingly beautiful about this girl?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nicklaus(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
jazinogold:
hmmmm....mk I go bake my birthday cake before I comment
Happy cake day bro. At least make I comment better tin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
I pray say na the real Zahra acct be this oh grin ,persin don sharperly create acct..

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by chronique(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2015
This doesn't make any sense. Hack into your account just to spell fourth as forth? Naah. I aint buying that.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
dunkem21:

I said PM not mention.

Understand

So now I'm Zahra? Park well sir, u are on a looooong thing!
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by pekeyim: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Like Father Like Daughter,

Just to simply admit He doesn't have His certificate,

He directed us to Military Board,
Later to IBB,
To His school in Katsina
Lai Mohammad said it was either stolen or burnt.
Later to INEC .

Someone made a mistake, like Her Father and the born to rule mentality, She is claiming PDP hacked her account.

My People its quite obvious that this is not the kind of "Change" We want!!!

Vote for Continuity.

Vote for GEJ!!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nicklaus(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Zahra is different from APC... ewuu
ab'ode le leyi ni ? Who sent her and why did she have to involve pdp ? OoZuoo.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by stigman(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
spott:

You should agree that you made a mistake for not believing her. Oga PDP can do anything oooo. Removing polls online when it is not favouring the clueless one. Manipulating Buhari's certificate to look fake, forging the University of Cambridge email. http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/26/buhari%E2%80%99s-certificate-how-fani-kayode-forged-my-friend%E2%80%99s-email-suraj-oyewale
Their desperation is over the top. I salute them!

There is nothing in that your head
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Udodasco1(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:

Very nobleman indeed...He also hacked linda ikeji's remember?
Misimformation,did you read lindaikeji article when her blog was restored? i think you are too lazy to read articles or dont comprehend when you read.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by natureblack(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
satope1:

And you have constructed proper sentences in your own thinking? What is the use of the "..." you have after many of your sentences. Never knew we now have double or multiple full stops. Maybe you remove the spec in your eyes before correcting another.

Someone spelt fourth as forth. An omission of "u" , and you all go bullocks. Shows the kind of kids you have on twitter and here.
the issue in discourse,this lady never accepted the tolerable blunder,rather,the Medusa has accused the PDP of hacking into her Twitter account and misspell a word.

doesn't that sound too cheap and unintelligent
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by great664(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Why u dey fooool urself I be dey respect you before o.... So you mean PDP hack her account and they didn't tweet Vote PdP or anything but just to defend her father certificate and just spell "Fourth" as "Forth" why na? Why do u want to believe such lie na, u know the truth but why is it hard for u to say?
spott:

You should agree that you made a mistake for not believing her. Oga PDP can do anything oooo. Removing polls online when it is not favouring the clueless one. Manipulating Buhari's certificate to look fake, forging the University of Cambridge email. http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/26/buhari%E2%80%99s-certificate-how-fani-kayode-forged-my-friend%E2%80%99s-email-suraj-oyewale
Their desperation is over the top. I salute them!
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by neocortex: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Zahra can't login into her account - PDP
Zahra made grammatical blunder - PDP
Zahra fails her semester exam - PDP

I will advise her that it is too early in her life for to be paranoid, live is meant to be lived not feared.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP hacked into her account to just to misspell fourth as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this

This babe is just so dumb, admit you made a mistake, which no one is above and move on...and stop putting up this kind of dumb as.s excuse....

Hope some gullible peeps won't fall for this, but sadly some supposed enlightened guys will follow her accusations blindly without using any logic whatsoever...SMH
LOOK FOR SOMFIN MORE BETTER TO DO..THAN FIGHTING A WOMAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BE NOTICED.. U NO DEY SHAME? LISTEN TO YOURSELF...EVEN UR SISTERS WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU..... THE JOBLESS GOVERNMENT OF JONATHAN DON REALLY KEEP YOU JOBLESS...AT LEAST THE GURL FINE, POLISH PASS 12 OF YOUR TYPE (AS A WOMAN) PUT TOGETHER.. tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Akon419(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Faraidi:
what do you know about islam? Your name has even showed you are a useless person.If the girl is actually in school she shouldn't tell Nigerias to forget about her dad certificate mess.She should have known the value of education.
do u want me to give u some verses in the Koran that stipulate that lying is allowed ?.Lying to protect ur interest, protect the interest of prophet Mohammed and laying to protect the interest of Islam is allowed
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Doubleoo(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
PDP are indeed PIGS.Useless party with clueless followers.2 wks to go sha.SAI BUHARI
So you agree that the pigs are now holding the best position in APC. Fool, your mental reasoning is low.
The likes of Amechi was raised by PDP and not the power hungry APC.
Did you remember that APC was AD? Did you remember they form AC? Have you forgotten ACN? Now APC, yet you are here saying rubbish.

Did you forget the 2011 presidential election? I hope you know how Tinubu betrayed Ribadu. I hope you know that APC spend X5 more ththan other parties on every election campaign.

Where's the money from?
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
buaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This senseless girl of a useless father wants to become President's daughter. Only in your dreams, pathetic liar.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
igbsam:
[size=20pt]If PDP can Hack Into the Nations Account and Steal $20billion without a trace, my brother...........PDP is guilty of this Accusation.

Baby, no mind them, they are bunch of jobless retards.
[/size]
Lol...I never knew some Nigerians could be this daft to believe such children's lies. I think you and this Zahra girl need to be attending "Lying" tutorials so U can lie with swags and never make pple feel uncertain about it. Lemme check on my rice before it burns

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Agbgift(f): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
What an excuse grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by fitzmayowa: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Tlovely:
LOOK FOR SOMFIN MORE BETTER TO DO..THAN FIGHTING A WOMAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BE NOTICED.. U NO DEY SHAME? LISTEN TO YOURSELF...EVEN UR SISTERS WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU..... THE JOBLESS GOVERNMENT OF JONATHAN DON REALLY KEEP YOU JOBLESS...AT LEAST THE GURL FINE, POLISH PASS 12 OF YOUR TYPE (AS A WOMAN) PUT TOGETHER.. tongue

You have succeeded in displaying your stu1dity...May God deliver you from it...I can comfortably feed you for the next 3yrs, mr gainfully employed

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nicklaus(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Is this not the girl who burnt dinner last night ? It was pdp that made her forget to check on it, and her mother complained of too much salt, yea it was pdp that controlled her hands, she didn't bathe before going to bed it was pdp who didn't run the bath and now she is failing to speak/type in good english of course pdp are the cause of her mental displacement!. I expected her to be more cultured than to use such lame indictment to campaign for her father. Says how desperate she truly is.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by AdamaTuraki: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2015
who be Zahra Buhari were PDP should hack her account now....when fish dey talk, crayfish go come put mouth...smh... i'm a Gejites and we have more serious things to pay attention to than Zahra's post...#GEJ4Naija

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Zahra, Zaria abi kini won kpe eh...face your worki oh! Uchey face your worki oh!
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by chichriso: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Let her go and sit down in the mud, they have nothing to offer ti the country in this dispensation.
Follow me on twitter @chichriso
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2015
eluquenson:
Every bad things happening now in the country should be alleged to PDP, they are everywhere to criticize any APC fan or politicians up to the level of attacking a candidate's personality. i guess PDP are now nervous

SAI BUHARI
Have U eaten today? It's like U're really famished
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by ahmedturaki: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2015
this girl is just a fool. what do pdp stand to gain by hacking into your account? go and do something better with your life. beautiful retard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim / Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.