Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification (33908 Views)

Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Was it after the war in 1955? Maybe you skipped some classes while growing up and so you do not know about the Nigerian Civil War.

Secondly, in case you didn't notice it, it was stated there that Yar'Adua was born in 1951, same as Jonathan. Yet you have always believed and agreed that Yar'adua was older than GEJ.

Your market na bad market. Find another propaganda product to sell or better still, go back to your skipped classes.

After the 2nd World War which ended in 1945. A lot of people from that era use the 2nd World War as a reference just like the Nigeria Civil War.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ziccoit: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2015
This is one of the reasons why I am ready to defend Buhari to any length as far as issue of his certificate is concerned, he mentioned in 1961, in his application letter, that he was 18yrs old. Calculation of his age to 2015 give his accurate age. This man is almost incapable of telling lies. When most his mates are falsifying their age to gain political post and other benefit, he remained truthful to his date of birth. GEJ has no integrity, he is a fraud and liar. He duped the Notherners in 2011, when similar issued raised by northern governor about his promise to serve single term, he entered denial mode. What a useless president. Nigerians deserve better leader.

6 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by chrisviral(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
BabaO2:
Atimes i wondered if we have real psychologists in Nigeria to have identified that Jonathan lied about his age. Nothing presented by Jonathan is verifiable/genuine, i wont be surprised that the woman he's claiming to be his mother might eventually turned out to be a foster mother.., person like Jonathan is not fit to lead a proper country.

Foster mother or real mother, what's the difference?
Abi both of them no be mother?

More Nigerians are starting to act clueless as February draws by.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by akereconfi: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You must be high on Otueke weed. grin.
See a clear case of age reduction and you're blowing dust here.
Disprove the article or forever hold your peace.

I remember you're the kid that made some posters reminisce about how Nairaland was a lot more mature until your types joined
undecided

And you are the kid that couldn't spot the difference between TRAM and TRAIN. Mr I schooled in top ten university globally
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Collynzo9: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2015
He clearly mentioned after the war, was 1955 after the war?
Please try something else.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by chrisviral(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
ziccoit:
This is one of the reasons why I am ready to defend Buhari to any length as far as issue of his certificate is concerned, he mentioned in 1961, in his application letter, that he was 18yrs old. Calculation of his age to 2015 give his accurate age. This is almost incapable of telling lies. When most his mates are falsifying their age to gain political post and other benefit, he remained truthful to his date of birth. GEJ has no integrity, he is a fraud and liar. He duped the Notherners in 2011, when similar issued raised by northern governor about his promise to serve single term, he entered denial mode. What a useless president. Nigerians deserve better leader.

He didn't falsify his age, God bless him.
He falsified his Certificate and swear an affidavit for a non-existing certificate, Jail him.

Unless maybe your bais!
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Even The Sun newspaper carried the same GEJ's comment in their covering of the 2011 Christmas Carol.

http://archive2.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/16/national-16-12-2011-003.html

That must have been an error on his part. I believe he meant to say 1965, recall that they he was talking about the Nigerian Civil war.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Dubemkelly(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Not again Nigerians!
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Don't mind this people, Jonathan meant to say 1965 I believe since they were talking about the civil war. He was trying to say that he moved to port harcourt in 1965 before the civil war and that there was some elders said there was light everywhere.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Was the Nigeria Civil War the only war?

Go and read about the 2nd World War and stop speaking poo like your fellow clueless TANoids.

You can even read GEJ's full comments at the 2011 Christmas Carol here in The Sun newspaper as well.

Come up with another excuse please.

http://archive2.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/16/national-16-12-2011-003.html

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

The 2nd World War ended in 1945.

He was talking about the Nigerian civil war not second world war. undecided
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Ape-piss-shyt don carry aother one come so that we will forget buhari's certificate scam! It won't work...

[size=18pt]#BuhariProvideYourCertificate[/size]
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Go and read about the 2nd World War and stop speaking poo like your fellow clueless TANoids.

You can even read GEJ's full comments at the 2011 Christmas Carol here in The Sun newspaper as well.

Why did you assume he was referring to the second world war?

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Collynzo9: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

After the 2nd world war which ended in 1945.
What is Jonathan's business with the 2nd world war? He was clearly talking about the civil war.
Try another one please, this is pure trash.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by mightykay(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
pls leave jonathan alone if u dont want him to collapse b4 election cos he has no liver like buhari
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't mind this people, Jonathan meant to say 1965 I believe since they were talking about the civil war. He was trying to say that he moved to port harcourt in 1965 before the civil war and that there was some elders said there was light everywhere.

Seen your life?

The Nigeria Civil War is from 1967 to 1970. 1965 cannot work. Try again.

Liars!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2015
ziccoit:
This is one of the reasons why I am ready to defend Buhari to any length as far as issue of his certificate is concerned, he mentioned in 1961, in his application letter, that he was 18yrs old. Calculation of his age to 2015 give his accurate age. This is almost incapable of telling lies. When most his mates are falsifying their age to gain political post and other benefit, he remained truthful to his date of birth. GEJ has no integrity, he is a fraud and liar. He duped the Notherners in 2011, when similar issued raised by northern governor about his promise to serve single term, he entered denial mode. What a useless president. Nigerians deserve better leader.

[size=18pt]Stop showing us a letter written by LIE Mohammed last week. #GEJfor2015[/size]
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by modhream: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That must have been an error on his part. I believe he meant to say 1965, recall that they he was talking about the Nigerian Civil war.
Nigerian Civil war was from 1967 - 1970,not 1965.
Try again.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Jonathan was refering to the Nigerian civil war, look at excerpts below:

He said the whole world was experiencing economic challenges and Nigeria was not exception, but it will fizzle out soon.“I will plead with religious leaders both Christians and Muslims to join government and see how we will improve the economy of this nation. “We are witnessing a nation, as the years are going the challenges are becoming more.

Most societies are becoming more enlightened. The demand for power has
increased, the demand for water, the demand for everything. Probably at independence how many cars did we have in this country. Even after the civil war, how many vehicles did we have, how many roads, how many streets had light?

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 even then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges.

Please look for something else. embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by BabaO2: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2015
chrisviral:

Foster mother or real mother, what's the difference?
Abi both of them no be mother?

More Nigerians are starting to act clueless as February draws by.
You will gain 1 more thing today clueless family:

foster mother

a woman who takes the place of a mother in raising a child.
or
a nurse

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by eluquenson(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2015
It's worthy to know that GEJ is a clueless man & can't say so many irrelevant things.
It's obvious he's older than his official age declared.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2015
modhream:

Nigerian Civil war was from 1967 - 1970,not 1965.
Try again.

Yes, he was trying to say that he moved to port harcourt in 1965 before the civil war. Try again.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by EnigmAries(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2015
How do you expect a man who lied about what he said 4 years ago, have the moral courage to declare his true age?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Seen your life?

The Nigeria Civil War is from 1967 to 1970. 1965 cannot work. Try again.

Liars!!!!!!

I don't think you reason well, he was trying to say that he moved to port harcourt in 1965 before the civil war. Try again. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by kaboninc(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

After the 2nd World War which ended in 1945. A lot of people from that era use the 2nd World War as a reference just like the Nigeria Civil War.

Oh...and you are sure he was referring to the 2nd World War? Like you are in his head. That you assertion: A lot of people from that era use the 2nd World War as a reference just like the Nigeria Civil War is a big fallacy. I am not a kid bro. Don't make that kind of definitive statement anywhere.

In Nigeria, when we talk about the 'War', we most times refer to the Civil War. Where that is not the case, the specific war event is mentioned.

Go find another propaganda product to sell. You've been bursted!

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Abraham2013(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

I remember you're the kid that made some posters reminisce about how Nairaland was a lot more mature until your types joined
undecided
Does buhari look 72 to u?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by modhream: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes, he was trying to say that he moved to port harcourt in 1965 before the civil war. Try again.
Nodcock,he referred to period after the war.You yourself posted excerpts from the article or are we to believe you now have comprehension problems?.
Remember this part of your excerpt?:
“I remember the day I was chatting with a
group of elders and they said after the war
there was light everywhere, they travelled out
and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in
1955 even then it was only Port-Harcourt that
had light.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Chigold101(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

undecided
whats clear about this write up? They should show prove of thier accusation. Not speculation...
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You dis small illiterate,how many wars have Nigeria had in living memory...So GEJ fought WW11?.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Looool grin grin grin grin grin

These Otuekeists can lie o..... Is it now before the war?

Bro. Stop phucking up. GEJ meant after the 2nd World War which ended 10 years before he moved to Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by kaboninc(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't think you reason well, he was trying to say that he moved to port harcourt in 1965 before the civil war. Try again. undecided

Don't mind that bad sales man. His product is a very bad one. No market for am.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by felifeli: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Everyone knows Buhari is actually 83 years old na grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested / Governor Akeredolu Welcomes Osinbajo At Akure Airport (Photo) / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.