Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment (28079 Views)

Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by GBTYO: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Urine:

Roflmfao! See the 'Super' intelligent person.

At least I am not a hebivore following a stark illiterate Fulani herdsman.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by horlarmelehqan(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
ℓ̊ av a copy of d letter to my house with me, lagos state will never thank you dat U̶̲̥̅̊'ve been paying since 2011 dey will only thank you for paying for last year, dat letter is fake Ãήϑ d date on it is also nt correct
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Urine: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

At least I am not a hebivore following a stark illiterate Fulani herdsman.

Congrats bro, that's a 'super' achievement too. I hereby rename you Super-GBTYO. God bless you!
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
30th January 2015......? Na wa for pdp oo

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by maestroferddi: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:
This letter is for his private residence and not his company Jay Kay pharmacy. You people should not attempt to lie.

If this is for the company, it will be addressed to the company and their address will be there. They should bring the one for the company out.

Stop the deceit, we are not biting!!!
Do you have a problem with simple comprehension?

It is stated that JK Pharmaceuticals is a limited liability concern in which Mr Agbaje is not even a director.

One would have expected a lawyer of Fashola's stature to understand a basic fact that a limited liability company is a legal entity different from the promoters.

If you have a problem with JK Pharmaceuticals, you engage the company instead of trying to score cheap political points.

Jimi Agbaje's rating is soaring as we inch towards the election and there is nothing Lagos APC can do about it.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by GBTYO: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Urine:

Congrats bro, that's a 'super' achievement too. I hereby rename you Super-GBTYO. God bless you!

Go and flush yourself down the toilet, mr. Urine
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
tit:
APC are vagabonds and rascals indeed.
they are getting very desperate as the electorate is no longer buying their dirty stinking lies anymore.

No wonder.
Your name is tits cheesy
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by horlarmelehqan(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Did you check the date too? January 30, 2015. Today is the 29th
. Even Τ̲̅ђe one for his resident is fake, lagos state will only thank you for paying for last year not since 2011

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by DaMaster(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
tit:
they are getting very desperate as the electorate is no longer buying their dirty stinking lies anymore.

PDP is a fraudulent party.

The letter they put up there is addressed to Jimi Agbaje's house and not to JayKay Pharmaceuticals.

Fraudulent party convincing gullible and feeble-minded Lagosians.

We can't be fooled.

#Ambode 2015

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by homesteady(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Why is the letter dated January 30?

this is actually due to incompetence from the LASG ministry of finance, because common sense will make you know that this document is not forged!
the more you hit on the date issue, the more you accuse LASG of incompetency!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Asokobieke: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2015
I want all nairalanders to have a look at the date on the letter. How are we sure that this leter is not cloned or faked? Because today is just 28th of January 2015.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Ahmeduana(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2015
tit:
THE MOST PAINFUL THING IS THAT apc HAS DESTROY THE MORAL CONCIENSE OF NIGERIA YOUTHS, BY BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROOKS AND CRIMINALS!
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by IanDiamonds: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Is it just me or did the date on the paper piece read Jan 30th 2015

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by DaMaster(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THE MOST PAINFUL THING IS THAT apc HAS DESTROY THE MORAL CONCIENSE OF NIGERIA YOUTHS, BY BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROOKS AND CRIMINALS!

PDP is a party of dunces.

Please check the date on that fake letter and quote me again if you will be able to talk.

From my record, today's date is 29th January. Was the letter post-dated?

Is "JIMMY AGBAJE" now the same as JAYKAY PHARMACEUTICAL?
Why then is the letter addressed to his Apapa residence and not to his Ikeja-Based Office?

Guys please think before you write.

PDP! People Deceiving People.

#Ambo2015

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Donkonyon: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Nairalanders, this letter looks fake, the date on the letter is showing 30th January 2015 while today is 29th January 2015, we need to investigate this commendation more. that's my take for now.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Urine: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

Go and flush yourself down the toilet, mr. Urine

Awwww... you're 'catching' feelings bro. You need someone to hug you and tell you everything will be fine. Be strong.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by ajoskele(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
nneji77:

Abi u blind ke? u no see d letter in? oloshi buru ku
Bros, write ur Igbo pidgin and leave us with our Yoruba own jare.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by homesteady(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Agbaje is a wise man! After saying he has left the board for a long time, he went further to tell the public how diligent he has been in paying the tax for his own house, that the commissioner had to even send a letter of commendation to him! that means if had still been part of the directors, he would have still been faithful in paying his tax!
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by joeyekembele: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2015
ajoskele:
Wey d January-something letter now?
Dem fit post Buhari 1985 matter, supot am with the newspaper gangan. Make dem post d letter here now, dem no fit
Olorun jor oh.

But the letter is right up there for you to see. APC with their propaganda eh! Failure looms for them. No longer business as usual with Tinubu. This is rhe real change we must clamour and not the negative change to Buhari backward rule.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Jay Kay Pharmacy should provide the land use tax clearance certificate.

Hilarious!!

This is the kind of spotlight that should be beam on candidates.....issues that affects the citizenry directly..and not personal attacks.

To dispel this allegations.....Jimi Agbaje should instruct his company JK to produce their land use charge receipts.

The supposedly letter is even fake!!!! January 30th 2015!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Vado(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
The company is not even Agbaje's anymore, you people should read and not just skim through. He's not obliged to the company, he's doing fine on his property tax. Fashola has been petty in this election season. I don't feel that.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Tonylyte:

Air-head, the result below is mine. I am not buhari that doesnt have one. Mind you, it didnt take a common man like me 30mins to present my waec result, buhari your presidential candidate is yet to present his own, for over 3months now.

This is a statement of results undecided

Where is your certificate
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by joeyekembele: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
ajoskele:
Dem fit post Buhari 1985 matter, supot am with the newspaper gangan. Make dem post d letter here now, dem no fit
Olorun jor oh.

But the letter is right up there for you to see. APC with their propaganda eh! Failure looms for them. No longer business as usual with Tinubu. This is rhe real change we must clamour and not the negative change to Buhari backward rule. [quote. No, you got him wrinauthor=homesteady post=30234010]Agbaje is a wise man! After saying he has left the board for a long time, he went further to tell the public how diligent he has been in paying the tax for his own house, that the commissioner had to even send a letter of commendation to him! that means if had still been part of the directors, he would have still been faithful in paying his tax![/quote]

No, you misconstrued him. What he meant was that, he is no longer the owner of the the pharmacy and so must not be linked to him. But we all know how Lagos revenue touts behave. If the pharmacy were truly owing, the state government would not hesitate to close it down, more so that it is linked to the opposition flag bearer now. Trust Fashola and Tinubu nah. It is a clear case of propaganda. In all honesty, revenue imposition of Lagos government is too much. Lagos is the only state that the national drivers licence is not enough to drive with as you are fined for 50k if you don't have the Lagos sate one. This is to mention but a few.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2015
channel801:
This letter needs forensic test.

1. The date is 30th January, 2015. Was it post-dated?
2. What about those lines as if one letter is super-imposed on another?

It's obviously a very fake letter.....very apparent to the nakked eye without forensic..

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Vado:
The company is not even Agbaje's anymore, you people should read and not just skim through. He's not obliged to the company, he's doing fine on his property tax. Fashola has been petty in this election season. I don't feel that.

By the time they lift the veil of incorporation...you will understand that he still have the largest ownership of the company.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
thunder74:

I talked as a professional. The letter comes with the demand notice for 2015 Land Use Charge. They usually put it in the envelope of people that are not owing previous ones.
The demands by law is supposed to be issued by January every year but because of circulation, they started distributing it on time.
Please Bros, believe whatever you want, it is a free world, I may scan some I have received to you when I get to the office.

Show us a copy of such letter post dated that you once received from LASG..

Why are we having those faint lines above and below the perforations on the letter?

You don't need to be a genius to know this letter is fake!

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Tonylyte(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:

This is a statement of results undecided

Where is your certificate
Lol, oga u are a clown.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by bamidele029: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Jimi Agbaje don dey forge letter shocked

1 Like

Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
ajoskele:
Dem fit post Buhari 1985 matter, supot am with the newspaper gangan. Make dem post d letter here now, dem no fit.

Olorun jor oh.
are u sure u re ok? are u blind?
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Another gaffe from Fashola! Another new low.

He might be a good administrator, but he's not a good politician. A good politician should think things through before he acts. I don't believe Fashola does.

Remember the deportation saga. A very crude move very close to Anambra gubernatorial elections. I would not be surprised if that misfire vitiated Ngige's chances.

We had another one a while ago that Agbaje was too old to govern Lagos, which is laughable. How do we reconcile that position with Buhari's candidature!

Personally attacking Agbaje is an unnecessary risk, it shows you are desperate and not confident that your party would win, which further compounds your problems.
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by ajoskele(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
justified19:
are u sure u re ok? are u blind?
No sir!!
Re: Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment by Vado(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

By the time they lift the veil of incorporation...you will understand that he still have the largest ownership of the company.

But that's just a conjecture bro, not a known fact. I prefer facts to mere assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.