Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) (46282 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:
Please provide the full data log. This information cannot be used to make a decision on who voted multiple times.

In response to AIT claim that a single IP voted for a particular candidate more than once, would be in my opinion 'Amatuerish'

Using the fragment of information you provided the IP 82.145.221.163 carries the hostname n11-02-08.opera-mini.net and is owned by Opera.

This should be the popular opera browser, which uses a proxy to handle request from it's users in a effort to speed up web browsing. Nigeria is currently amongst the top ten countries using Opera (opera has 240 million users worldwide)

So to claim, someone used a bot to repeatedly vote for a certain candidate is a weak claim. If you look at the image above, GEJ also received a hit from this so called bot (which in theory would not be enough to cover the tracks of a bot, if at all that was the plan)

Stop. First GEJ didn't receive any hit from that ip address. Second, your mumbo jumbo about opera is just pure nonsense. ip describes a particular computer or modem while a web browser is just a software to browse the web. There is no conspiracy is a particular ip is using a particular web browser.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chamboy(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2015
AIT fall my hand Aswear, so U guys can't create a web app. That can't b used by same IP

3 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chamboy(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Stop. First GEJ didn't receive any hit from that ip address. Second, your mumbo jumbo about opera is just pure nonsense. ip describes a particular computer or modem while a web browser is just a software to browse the web. There is no conspiracy is a particular ip is using a particular web browser.
am sorry to tell u, u an illiterate of IT

37 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by arewatech(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:
Please provide the full data log. This information cannot be used to make a decision on who voted multiple times.

In response to AIT claim that a single IP voted for a particular candidate more than once, would be in my opinion 'Amatuerish'

Using the fragment of information you provided the IP 82.145.221.163 carries the hostname n11-02-08.opera-mini.net and is owned by Opera.

This should be the popular opera browser, which uses a proxy to handle request from it's users in a effort to speed up web browsing. Nigeria is currently amongst the top ten countries using Opera (opera has 240 million users worldwide)

So to claim, someone used a bot to repeatedly vote for a certain candidate is a weak claim. If you look at the image above, GEJ also received a hit from this so called bot (which in theory would not be enough to cover the tracks of a bot, if at all that was the plan)

RT
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:

Ridiculous explanation of a silly idea.

So, 500 Nigerians use opera right, then on the night of this survey, ALL the 500 lined up and were dialing the polling center one minute after another, in turn,and in sequence, and you still don't think there is something wrong with sampling
Actually, you couldn't call that sampling anymore!
You can do better, ok!

It's not impossible or uncommon - infact this very instant several browsers are opening the same page (or in technical terms , are making request to the same resource at the same time.) at the same time.

Most mordern web servers can handle up to 500,000 request per second or more without failure depending on the hardware.

13 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by omenka(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2015
abes:
Just by looking at the timestamp, you can suspect this document is doctored. Let's see the full document that includes the PDP voters.

However it's possible for multiple devices to be assigned one gateway IP, especially when they browse with opera browser.
Fools with no idea how the internet works should keep blabbing and consoling themselves over their boss' loss at a poll organised by his stooges. He was defeated even in that which was organised by his own aide.

8 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by supoade: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
How are we sure that AIT did not use excel to generate those IPs 82.145.210.170, 82.145.210.171, 82.145.210.172, 82.145.210.173, 82.145.210.174 as this very easy to do with microsoft excel application and save as csv and PDF.

Send the raw log to us for proper analysis or I dont' believe this crap from AIT.

AIT/biafranqueen, send the raw,unedited log file to us here so I can analyse in 5 mins to BUST you!

20 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bevista: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

Grabbing the IP, then the MAC Address would be too resource intensive , everytime some comes you need to check the IP and the MAC address and do really want to do that for a brief project - I do python , so we always thinking of the easiest way to do something with less time wastage. They could have simply drop cookies or use OpenID , facebook, twitter e.t.c and let someone else do the heavy lifting. And, at the same time adding some credibility to the polls.
Great! But my point is that there is an absolutely easy way of solving that problem. Which makes me doubt the excuse they are putting forward.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by bettercreature(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:

You still don't get it, even with you're pants down, you still dey deny!
You people should stop decieving jonathan,this is not hard you could track the ip by yourself,its opera mini IP and millions are using it,AIT probably knows the truth but they want to keep milking jonathan and justify the so call Buhari documentary

4 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2015
The joke is on AIT for allowing these notorious crooks do what they know best.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by bettercreature(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
customized13:
The joke is on AIT for allowing this notorious crooks do what they know best.
Why you can't just copy the ip and paste it on google,you guys are just decieving yourself,lets wait till february 14th

7 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Pardon me sir, GEJ did not receive a hit from that IP address. However, he did receive a hit from the range 82.145.Bleep.Bleep

He got a hit from 82.145.208.70 which carries the hostname z02-09-01.opera-mini.net and owned by Opera. In response to your idea of the IP and web browser ; the IP is provided by the ISP not the modem, true a modem can be tagged to a particular IP by the ISP but not in this case as the evidence shows.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Opera or no opera, the sequence shows that what happened was not a coincidence but a coordinated activity. APC = Fraud

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Opera or no opera, the sequence shows that what happened was not a coincidence but a coordinated activity. APC = Fraud

You cannot prove this !

10 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chamboy(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2015
KwoiZabo:
illiteracy is a disease

16 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChristineC: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

That APC hacking center is where the likes of Berem, Omenka, obiagelli, egift head to every morning in the name of going to work.
Exactly! Especially the nomadic old cattles of hausa-fulani stock b.e.r.e.m and o.b.i.a.g.e.l.l.i

9 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by KwoiZabo(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
chamboy:
illiteracy is a disease
LoveDecay:

You cannot prove this !
look a the time of voting also do you want to tell me that at that point nobody just choose to use firefox or something else. APC = Oluwole = Fraud

10 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chamboy(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
KwoiZabo:
look a the time of voting also do you want to tell me that at that point nobody just choose to use firefox or something else. APC = Oluwole = Fraud
how are we sure this report was straight from the Log
.. Y not a screen shot.. Y is it in PDF. After being deducted by AIT IT Reps

8 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by jingh(f): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2015
chamboy:
All d Users of that IP used Operamini
what is d name of the screenshot site
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Reptyle(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2015
There simply isn't enough to go on here.

OP please post a link to the raw data for better analysis and stop displaying your ignorance to the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Pdp, Ait just continue to show us how clueless they are.

Opera mini browsers route most of their traffic through dedicated proxy servers to nake browsing faster.

By so doing they allocate ranges of ip addresses to phones trying access a resource.

If the allocation is dynamic which it is. A single ip can be rotated within split seconds to different users.

I guess this knowledge goes beyond their thinking. And you can clearly see two instance from the screen shots where the vote from one of the ip ranges from 82...... voted for the Pdp candidate.

So biafralies. Go back and go cook up more stories. We have IT engineers here who would debunk your lies.

14 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Urine: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

Bro, you really have a lot of time on your hands trying to educate folks that can't write a line of code about IP issues. If you're not that busy let's debug an hashmap function together, I've been on it for a while and it has been hell trying to get it to work perfectly.

11 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by folawiyoma(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

So, how did you come about this record. Like i said the IP 82.145.221.163 belong to Opera mini browser. AIT should have the insight, from their site statistics. They should have known most Nigerians use the mobile phone to search and share information on the web, and in Nigeria Opera mini is quite popular.

This info is not privileged info everyone knows this. And, they should have expected this to happen. Which is why they could have used cookies, facebook , google, OPENID or twitter for authentication/permission before voting.

Well done Mr hacker. No wonder you are typing with this command logic but I tell you your days will soon be over when you will find yourself in kirikiri maximum prison were u will not be able to even hack there gate.

Mofos .

10 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Jesuspikin87(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Opera Mini may be used on more than 3,000 different mobile-phone models, from ordinary feature phones to Smart phones. So having 500 people signed on and vote at the same time is very possible!!!!!
AIT Should park well jare!!!!

10 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
well I promised not to comment Buh plz bear wif me, I nid dis spc

Tnx
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by pupsyd: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
Trust me they are going to soon hang themselves with the rope the FG is giving them....The fraud is too muchoo!
If we check these I am sure it came from the same group of IP's. They will all join the General in prison for conspiracy soon.
Hahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Laugh so tey my belle dey turn me ..kai!

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by reborn1: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

You are right. Check all the IP the liar op posted and the IP is even Iceland, Europe.

The Op is a known liar here and its a shame she still indulge in this kinda shit. I remember her National stadium thread to bash Fashola. Lolz

8 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by pupsyd: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Hahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Laugh so tey my belle dey turn me ..kai!

6 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by obailala(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

So, how did you come about this record. Like i said the IP 82.145.221.163 belong to Opera mini browser. AIT should have the insight, from their site statistics. They should have known most Nigerians use the mobile phone to search and share information on the web, and in Nigeria Opera mini is quite popular.

This info is not privileged info everyone knows this. And, they should have expected this to happen. Which is why they could have used cookies, facebook , google, OPENID or twitter for authentication/permission before voting.
How do you expect AIT to know something this simple when all they do is employ empty brained Jonathanians as their IT administrators?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by san316(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Excuses based on lies.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by reborn1: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
The recent online polls conducted by AIT, to find out how each presidential candidate will fare in the 2015 elections was hacked.The polls were going normally until there was a sharp influx of voting which suddenly crashed the site, so in the bid to fix the problem,the following was discovered.
One IP address voted 500 times for Buhari and another 13 IP different addresses voted for the same Buhari.
At the same,it should be remembered that the DSS had bursted 2 APC hacking centres in lagos and at there is an APCmedia centre in Abuja that pay online Hackers to monitor the Cyberspace.These centres should be originators of the forged statement of result and the doctored email response from Cambridge and others.
This is not the opposition we prayed for.
[/s]

Kellene, You are getting worse daily with your lies. Thought you have change... na waooo

3 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by obailala(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Go take a second look at those pictures and then read what you wrote again.

If AIT is honest, they should release the full list of IPs that voted and not just a snapshot of a few APC votes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / 'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.