Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) (46294 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dharyour93(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Stop. First GEJ didn't receive any hit from that ip address. Second, your mumbo jumbo about opera is just pure nonsense. ip describes a particular computer or modem while a web browser is just a software to browse the web. There is no conspiracy is a particular ip is using a particular web browser.

I can see that you're not an IT savvy. So U have no right to talk about IP
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by perculiarperson: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2015
chronique:
How possible is that? Only APC can make that happen.

You see what we are saying... They've done it again.

LIES, LIES, LIES!!! APC!!! WHY DID YOU EVER EXIST!!!

3 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ALAYORMII: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2015
GBTYO:

That APC hacking center is where the likes of Berem, Omenka, obiagelli, egift head to every morning in the name of going to work.

If PDP had been winning, all this noise will not have been heard.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
that is what apc is known for. if their boss can forge result, what will the followers not do? APshit!

Even if I don't know anything abt online voting, I know this;

* A credible online poll can't allow the same IP address to submit vote more than once.

* The exposure made by Gbenga Sesan is real.

* PDP is the real cheat that depends on blackmail to win the heart of Nigerians.

* Is it Buhari or APC's fault that GEJ misused his opportunity?

Why is PDP playing dirty like a kid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by RAO1(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015
perculiarperson:

The only defeat happening through out the elections is that of APC on all levels - local, state and Federal. I guess you guys would need to brace up to absorb the shocker!!!

I'd advise you start preparing for the massive defeat of APC by PDP and other parties. But I would want to plead with you not to resort to violence in handling your shock as your kine is always prone to...
we shall c. by God's grace, we wld b alive n beyond d day.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by rhymz(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2015
dharyour93:

I'm very sure you're not techy. If you're, you should be able to put 2 + 2 to go to give you 4. You're not in the right position to talk about IPs cos you know nothing about them. wink
The point is not whether this is NAT or proxy server .... The point here is the randomness of the timing with which the ips were being assigned..... What is the probability that 500 users in the network range of 82.145.210.xx will vote for only Buhari at the same time just immediately after the last Jonathan user in a different network 82.145.209.xx voted. The only explanation is that it is the same user that is being assigned dynamically a range of public ip addresses probably by a proxy server and not even a NAT process. There was obviously something malicious going on there that was not your normal NAT process..... Stuff looks like a proxy shit..... And only malicious users are quick to want to use a proxy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dharyour93(m): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2015
rhymz:
The point is not whether this is NAT or proxy server .... The point here is the randomness of the timing with which the ips were being assigned..... What is the probability that 500 users in the network range of 82.145.210.xx will vote for only Buhari at the same time just immediately after the last Jonathan user in a different network 82.145.209.xx voted. The only explanation is that it is the same user that is being assigned dynamically a range of public ip addresses probably by a proxy server and not even a NAT process. There was obviously something malicious going on there that was not your normal NAT process..... Stuff looks like a proxy shit..... And only malicious users are quick to want to use a proxy.

In my own opinion, this was doctored.

1) 82 is European
2) ip address falls between 0.0.0.0 and 255.255.255.255 anything outside this range is fallacy.
3) how possible is it for just 1 person to hit a server 10X within the same second?

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by emmatok(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2015
rhymz:

This issue is settled here https://www.nairaland.com/2120588/aits-online-poll-hacking-evidence
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Who is fooling who

It is either who is lying knows he is lying or the one being lied know it is a lie.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Champele(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2015
All APC e-warriors will do anything to keep earning their pay.ego bute!.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by citizenY(m): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2015
naldleye:
AIT shame on you!
You are loosing your honour so fast.
This is not the first time you are conducting this poll and now that your sponsor is not favoured you cooked up frivolous lies.
No wonder your DSAT fails.

AIT and PDP wanted to conduct a big scam. The sequence is as follows... do a damaging documentary on GMB.. initiate a poll to show public disenchantment and support for GEJ. This way AIT justifies the pay packet , PDP gets the support and APC gets the flak. The polls were coming up with adverse outcomes and they scuttled the whole exercise.

POSER

What is the position of the law in all this mess NCC, Broadcasting Commission, Consumer protection council, BON ??

Marilyn Orgar?? DSs
..Ntooorr AIT don pass ya level.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Champele(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari,illiterate man wey no fit face the masses in debate,na only online poll where he dey invincible he go win?,story for the gods.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

U get time gan ooo

Most of these people including the OP- biafranqueen are illiterates.

This is a different era- these people cant get away with lies anymore , every information will be scrutinized vigorously. AIT have disgraced themselves yet again.

U can feel their pain. Nigerians dont want Jonathan anymore
Just amazing that these same people will ask Buhari for certificate tomorrow.
They adore ignorance. Tit think say PAT na hacking software. cheesy

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 1:19am On Jan 30, 2015
musKeeto:

Just amazing that these same people will ask Buhari for certificate tomorrow.
They adore ignorance. Tit think say PAT na hacking software. cheesy

You are a wise one.

Most of the illiterates asking for his certificate cannot string a sentence together

Illiterates grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Champele:
All APC e-warriors will do anything to keep earning their pay.ego bute!.

Another Illiterate

grin grin grin grin

Ntooor....

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by nurahnuhu: 1:34am On Jan 30, 2015
the polls were manipulated for sure#GEJ4Naija
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Just look at this crap.

I wonder where this OP and her gang of PDP apologists are after being all jolly while spreading their 'Blah blah APC hacks Polls' nonsense.

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bayswater: 1:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Keegan:

Ode, no sensible Yoruba will ever pretend he's an igbo. Igbo of all people?!,
Everybody is now an illiterate to you, hope you know the meaning of that word? You claimed someone is an illiterate and yet he can still manipulate something as technical as this? You really lack understanding.

What is technical in opening multiple accounts? What is technical in being deceitful?

In other words, ChinemeOkpan the Igbo wannabe Yoruba boy is senseless?

Simple logic, you cannot even apply. I'm beginning to suspect this is one of the accounts that illiterate operates.

Keep fooling yourself, Oponu ayirada.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Champele(m): 1:51am On Jan 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Another Illiterate

grin grin grin grin

Ntooor....
because my name start with 'C' and they send me something its profile starts with 'C'.apc e-rats.ndi ara
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by teodore(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaking1:
INEC Jega either doesn't know how sophisticated these APC hackers are, or he is in cohut with them to steal this election electronically, because he boasted that his data at INEC can never be hacked. Are you kidding us?
He boasted about that because natin of inec is online; dey dnt even have a voters register on the server coz if they do? U would be able to vote from any where u find yourself irrespective of where u registered; those laptops they use during registration are just like a diary wats important is dat big registration book u fill..........theres natin to hack my dear he knows Wat his saying......all dos tinz abt hackers are propagandas
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 1:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]What is technical in opening multiple accounts? What is technical in being deceitful?

In other words, ChinemeOkpan the Igbo wannabe Yoruba boy is senseless?

Simple logic, you cannot even apply. I'm beginning to suspect this is one of the accounts that illiterate operates.

Keep fooling yourself, Oponu ayirada[/s].

Otu nne i ebea
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama

Buhari till you stop cheating on your wife and treat your STDs

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bayswater: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Dont mind the illiterate Bayswater

His original moniker is Tokunboh. I have told him to stay in the sexual..ity section. That is where the illiterate belongs. He is 45 and behaving like a young boy. He is our father, let us pity him

grin grin grin grin

And the chief illiterate speaks. How many functioning accounts do you have here? I expect you to sidestep my question. A coward of a Yoruba boy!

You guys hoard everything.

You hoard PVCs,
You hoard Petrol,
Now you are hoarding usernames on Nairaland; you wan carry am go heaven?
shame on you!
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]And the chief illiterate speaks. How many functioning accounts do you have here? I expect you to sidestep my question. A coward of a Yoruba boy!

You guys hoard everything.

You hoard PVCs,
You hoard Petrol,
Now you are hoarding usernames on Nairaland; you wan carry am go heaven?
shame on you![/s]

Grow up and be a man. looking for se.x from girls young enough to be your daughter

U are too old for this

Agbaya

Otu nne i

Afo sagbuo nne i

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bayswater: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Grow up and be a man. looking for se.x from girls young enough to be your daughter

U are too old for this

Agbaya

Otu nne i

Afo sagbuo nne i

APC goons and their lies, chai!

Your endless monikers shall be listed here and you will be shamed publicly. Jobless human being lol

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Damsuk(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
It is a big scam by AIT. Here is the analysis: IP address 82.145.221.163Address type
IPv4
Hostname n11-02-08.opera- mini.net
ISPNo-opera-ice
TimezoneAtlantic/Reykjavik (UTC)Local time
01:07:48
CountryIceland
State / RegionCapital Region
CityReykjavik
Coordinates64.1333, -21.9333[color=#006600][/color]
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dipo2much(m): 2:31am On Jan 30, 2015
This is probably the biggest disgrace ever. Why must AIT portray Nigeria this way? Claiming an IP address 82.145.210.388 even connected is just disgraceful.

Only in Nigeria
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by profibadan: 2:45am On Jan 30, 2015
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Fake AIT Poll Dataset by Damilola Adegoke

I like to start by saying that I do not want to believe that this particular CSV file is original. I want to also convice myself that it is an attempt by a mischievous person to destroy the name of President Jonathan and to also make nonsense of the African Independent Television (AIT). But if it is true that this came from the African Independent Television, then the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) should shut down AIT immediately because this CSV has been manipulated to tarnish the image of the candidate of APC - General Muhammadu Buhari.

I will like to start my analysis from the nature of the file presented; first a CSV file like every other spreadsheet format file could be manipulated and only a novice or an Information Technology illiterate will accept a doctored CSV log file as an evidence without access to the server log data.

The second evidence against this fake dataset is the fact that all the IPs were attributed to Nigeria; but I like to state categorically that I participated in that Poll from the United Kingdom and my IP was not listed, meanwhile, my entry was captured successfully by the Poll system.

The list should be dismissed by all credible Nigerians as hoax because all the IP purportedly generated by AIT server listed all the IP as Nigerian IPs but this is pure lie of the highest type. Input any of the IPs into an IP tracker e.g. http://www.iplocation.net/ and you will get details about each of them. For instance this particular IP 82.14.62.132 belongs to the United Kingdom and it is registered to Opera System, and this IP voted 9 times for Goodluck Jonathan on that same CSV sheet which they provided. Why is AIT not accusing PDP of manipulating the poll in favour of Jonathan?

This IP 93.186.23.113 voted 3 times for Goodluck Jonathan (check roll 572, 473 and 574) on that list, the IP belongs to a blackberry user in Waterloo, United Kingdom. The user voted on on the three occasion at exactly 13:20:00. It baffles me how a single person can cast three votes at the same hour, the same minute and the same second on three different occasions.

On roll 2 and 3, this IP 41.206.16.26 vote for both Buhari and Jonathan at the same hour, the same minute and the same second (12:45:00 PM) on the same day.

This IP 82.14.62.132 voted 9 times for Jonathan from Carshalton,United Kingdom.

There are several multiple votes for Jonathan on that sheet and for other candidates too, but AIT decided to lie against Buhari with their hoax dataset. I Damilola Adegoke can emphatically and reliably inform you that the file is fake.

I can categorically say that this is a shame and a mockery to our democracy. We are already a laughing stock of civilized societies due to this illiterate manipulations. This is too childish and extremely infantile.

Let me say to all Nigerians that this list is not the original log of the AIT Poll.

If you took part in that poll and you want to confirm if the list is a hoax, simply visit http://www.iplocation.net/ , then click on Find my IP or click here http://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address. Your IP will come up. Copy your IP address minus the final dot(.); then Open the AIT spreadsheet, download it for free here:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/…/AIT-Online-Poll-Data1.xlsx

Click Control F and search for your IP in the spreadsheet. Let us know if your IP is listed on the sheet and confirm agianst the time listed on the sheet.

I want to teach you how they doctored the dataset.

Every IT person knows that IP addresses are allocated by regions or continent. For instance IP which start with 82. is an European IP that is why all the IP 82.145.208.108, 82.145.217.128 etc will show Iceland, United Kingdom etc. Other UK IPs start with 93. and 51. All you need to do to create multiple IP is to get the first and the second parts of the IP, you can auto-generate the rest with Excel Spreadsheet like the doctored Spreadsheet of AIT.

Any IP starting with 41 will belong to African Users e.g. 41.206.16.26, 41.190.14.188, 41.190.3.76 mostly Nigerian. 41.206 is MTN, 41. 190 is Etisalat. Other African IPs start with 102, 197,105, 196 and 154. Only less than 300 of the entrire entries could be associated directly with Nigeria yet the so called factual document from AIT says all the IPs are Nigerian IP. Please use the IP Locator above to confirm for yourself and you will see that this is another sham from a clueless and idiotic campaign Team.

There are 728 unique IPs in the AIT scam Sheet with 522 duplicate values. The whole sheet is a hoax and this is a disgrace to those who claimed to be religious (Christians and Muslims) among these manipulators.

We are not going to fold our arms and allow people without character to deceive our people again. Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation, African Independent Television and the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria should know that Nigerians will no longer accept deception. This is a sham and should be treated as such.
https://www.nairaland.com/2120709/exposed-how-ait-doctored-poll
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by clevvermind(m): 2:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:

follow suit... party of criminals undecided
yea. Apc is a party of criminals.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by infinitty(m): 3:06am On Jan 30, 2015
buhari supporters should stop deceiving their selves. what shall it profit buhari to win online polls and fail the INEC election come February 14th 2015
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by clevvermind(m): 3:13am On Jan 30, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Even if I don't know anything abt online voting, I know this;

* A credible online poll can't allow the same IP address to submit vote more than once.

* The exposure made by Gbenga Sesan is real.

* PDP is the real cheat that depends on blackmail to win the heart of Nigerians.

* Is it Buhari or APC's fault that GEJ misused his opportunity?

Why is PDP playing dirty like a kid?
apc is already dead and buried by pdp. So forget them. Online polls doesn't matter. It can even be manipulated. Let's wait for the real election that will be conducted Feb 14. Let's be patient.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by benega: 3:18am On Jan 30, 2015
GBTYO:

That APC hacking center is where the likes of Berem, Omenka, obiagelli, egift head to every morning in the name of going to work.
that is omenka residence

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by MzQueen(f): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2015
God bless you
mikeansy:
[size=28pt]crooks[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.