Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) (18780 Views)

A Tale Of Old Enemies: Dasuki Arrest Buhari (1985) & Buhari Arrest Dasuki (2015) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by gratiaeo(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2015
This man's sin is too many

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2015
And so what about it?

Keep digging up stories about Buhari just to score cheap propaganda against him. It doesn't stop the fact that he's cruising to victory next month.

Ndi ara!

4 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by haibe(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2015
The way u guys resurrect old news is quite appalling

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by banki(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
hypocrites everywhere.........

Oga OP Dubai is an Islamic country, how come Nigerians are always in Dubai abd Abu Dahbi

3 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Kcinho(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
kingopta:
so u are comparing what happened then to now.....that's ridiculous
Can u give us reasons why he shouldn't
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Duada: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
hi guys, what is happening here? smiley wink
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by paramedic: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Enough of all this!!!
Can we let our thumbs do the talking

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by sunbracosun(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
No matter what anybody say buhari is our next president.
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by kingopta(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Kcinho:

Can u give us reasons why he shouldn't
CHANGE!!!!.....cos CHANGE is constant
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by opabs1(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
So appreciating islamic economics has now made him an islamist? If u read properly he said it gives the weaker economies an edge... These propaganda neva do dis PDP.. If Buhari likes let him appreciate budhist agricultural policy, I will still vote for him. Only the gullible ones fall for these craps. GMB come FEBRUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by ChristineC: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
timilehing:
You must be deluded to have said that.
all his followers are as violent as he is. Bro everybody is entitled to their own believes, and I have the right to say what ever I want

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by aguizm(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
The guy has always been an Islamic bigot.

Head of bokoharam

Head of Sharia

Buhari u ain't gonna smell that aso rock sit.

GEJ till APC presents a quality option.

2 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Skako(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
@op ur problem is always increasing very day by day on buhari,u better don't give urself hypertenson
that is in the millitry rule but now we are in democracy

buhari till op get extral common sense

2 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by neenar: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
PDP should keep on digging up irrelevant things. I wish them luck. Obinoscopy should also continue moving the to fp, I wish him luck too. The most important thing is, come feb 14th, we know where our thumbs will land, and it most definitely won't be beside the "umblera".

2 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by bellras(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
[left][/left]
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Does Buhari still believe in Islamic economics?[/size]

How does it work, are we going to use templates from other Islamic countries like Pakistan and Iran?

If it works for them[/color][color=#990000][email][/email]
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Skako(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
@op ur problem is always increasing very day by day on buhari,u better don't give urself hypertenson
that is in the millitry rule but now we are in democracy

buhari till op get extral common sense
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by simplemach(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
The God I serve will not allow Turkey to repeat itself in Nigeria of my time IJN
amen.....!
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Islamic banking is lauded and encouraged by the UK government. Does that make David Cameron an islamic fundamentalist?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10410467/Britain-to-become-first-non-Muslim-country-to-launch-sharia-bond.html

3 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by dvee2: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
So what is wrong with that? What do you know about Islamic economics? Some of you are born in enugu, school in enugu, live in enugu and all you know about Nigeria or the world is the propaganda on radio
Can you please tell me what makes a person that believes in Islamic economics a fundamentalist? There is Islamic economics practice In London, Germany and all over Europe
You guys should go and rest, you can't divide Nigeria along religious line again, we are wiser
GEJ goes to different church every Sunday to address Nigeria, if it's buhari you will call him a Muslim bigot. Does Nigeria belong to Christians only? What we need is a leader who will protect every nigerian and his belief. Enough of this scare mongering

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Masifa: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
So you're saying Buhari a Muslim lauding Islamic Economics is wrong? Thats like saying 'Buhari goes Hajj so does that mean he will Islamise us'

I Thank the Mods for bringing this to the frontpage even though its probably for their sinister agenda because more people get to see truly how pathetic and dumb the person of 'Mogidi' is.

Btw in case this anti Buhari thread attempt doesnt work out well (which it wont) feel free to go dig up Sunnybobo's(or whatever the Bleep his name is) thread about Buhari taking over churches. If you felt this silly thread was so frontpage material then that is certainly also frontpage material by our standards i guess, afterall they but are from an old newspaper.
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by watchindelta(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
children talk. Am out.
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Firefire(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
APC your ground is sinking...

Buhari is a WRONG choice.

Sorry, better Luck next time. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by F00028: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
he's not the only one. recently:
British Prime Minister David Cameron says he wants to make London one of the centers of global Islamic finance, one of the fastest-growing sectors of the international market....
http://m.ibtimes.com/lets-make-london-center-global-islamic-finance-david-cameron-1446600
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by zaedd: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari this Buhari that' attack from everywhere.
The most popular politian in Nigeria is still doing strong.
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Mogidi: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
drnairalov:
as 4 me and my house we wud vote buhari

You and members of your mosques should vote Buhari, he can't rule Nigeria, simple. Imam Buhari should remain in the mosque, where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by jingh(f): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
podosci:

how in the world is this an issue? Cant a man appreciate anything anymore?, Buhari also believed in the communist system of Governance but change his mind after the collapse of the soviet Union, I dare you to look for a pictures of Buhari and an imam or pictures of buhari in mecca or with any religious scholar....but GEJ visits different pastors every sunday and nobody complains, some of the pastors are even threatning to open the Gates of hell on the rest of us
dats the work of saTANist now.
but God will shame them on febuhari 15
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Same way Cameron has opted for Islamic finance in the UK.

Any problem?

Any problem with Islamic economics that cannot be praised?

So much ignorance here.

5 Likes

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Another line. They keep coming up with diff lines and pictures yet they end up disappointed.

#BringItOn
#IHaveDecided

You know the rest

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by omenka(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Imagine what the devilish bigot who created this thread would have said had this been a picture of Buhari with imams! For him, Buhari shouldn't even practice his religion!

I hope he hangs himself and rid the world of one more extremist when Buhari gets sworn in as the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Hardetayour: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
This OP is an obvious educated illiterate. Do u know the perks for Islamic Banking. Imagine going to a normal bank to collect loan for your business and they tell you your interest rate is 12percent. Then u go to an islamic bank and they tell u not to pay interest at any rate BUT you share the profit after negotiations from both of you. U need to educate yourself more. And u're one of the proponents of #ShowYourCertificate.
Re: Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) by Kenai: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
podosci:

how in the world is this an issue? Cant a man appreciate anything anymore?, Buhari also believed in the communist system of Governance but change his mind after the collapse of the soviet Union, I dare you to look for a pictures of Buhari and an imam or pictures of buhari in mecca or with any religious scholar....but GEJ visits different pastors every sunday and nobody complains, some of the pastors are even threatning to open the Gates of hell on the rest of us

Bros, Buhari is a freaking COMMUNIST, and nothing has changed!
Wasn't he the same guy who, when asked on how he was going to diversify our economy, said he would employ the aid of the Army, Navy and Airforce?
Look at his f0cking manifesto for goodness sake! Paying monthly cash to 25 million jobless people instead of enacting policies to help them become EMPLOYERS.
The man has not changed. And if there's anything I've picked up on him, HE DETESTS CAPITALISM.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG / Jonathan, Wike, Abaribe, Onunkwo, Yul Edochie Honoured At Magazine Launch In Awk / Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.