Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (60942 Views)

Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram- IDPs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by shadelek(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
This country sha,... No wonder BH boys are hard to conquer, not knowing that their team is strong. Hmmmmmm
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
What?! shocked I've always known this people had a backup of a really great country. Hmm. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by chichriso: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
APC knew about that sais helicopter and what is happening in BH camp but i assure them that they will fail come Febuary 14th and beyound
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by NwaTeacher1: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Arabians try to reclaim power with their facilitator Buhari.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Urine: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?

Just last week during Secretary Kerry's visit, the President commended the US for the support on the fight against terror. If you have valid proof, share it with us.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by 9jahubcom(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
it is well
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by wordcat(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
The Village boys leading boko members into their own community while their foreign mercenary likely from Chad were engaging the Nigerian Army and Someone will expect me to blame Jonathan led Govt for that.

Wild Wild North! Keep it up

7 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Doyin2(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2015
If the Boko Haram Camps are well known,why has our military not descended on them.

I smell rats of conspiracy!

4 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by dammytosh: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2015
And we have a Commander In Chief ?

So helicopter can enter our airspace even in sensitive MAiduguri without it being brought down.

We need CHANGE like never.

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Tymax(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Just look at the conspiracy theories flying everywhere. Nairalanders can write movie o.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
jotfas:

I just try 2 imagine how some heartless pple react 2 things just cos of sentiment nd ignorance. Let's imagine if ur family member is involved in kidnapping what would be ur response. We re talking of incompetence on d part of govt nd u re der talking abt Niger delta. Did u witness d last civil war. Even d President said dat he knows dis pple, yet 6 year of insecurity in our watchword Nigerians have turned 2 a laughing stuck in other countries of d world.

Have u ever thought of wat would be d fate of next generation ? ur own children if things continues dis way. . Nd next u want 2 comment pls be very mindful of ur words
pls go and take bad seat. I know you will mention d president on these. We have to find a way to defend our land coz obviously, dis is getting out of hand, dis people will get to d south one of these days and u are here ranting about being heartless. Infact, go and jump into their mouth since you are so kind hearted.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by ooshinibos: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=gbengadada2004 post=30232033][/quote]
GEJ our commander in chief do something ..u have all the power to take the terrorist out once and for all
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Thank God majority of people voting GMB online they don't have their voter's cards. u r just dog that can't bite causing constituting nuisance on the internet.which of our past leaders in Nigeria that doesnt have problems & challenges? it was during Musa yaradua that those terrorist came to being we dont want such to continue simply Vote 4 GEJ

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Umamman1(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
All of a sudden because it's election time,they say GMB is the sponsor. Time shall tell
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Wuuworld(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
I can see a day there will be night but morning will cometh not.......the innocent blood shed so far are coming back for revenge......I just pray that they conduct this election and INEC declare Jonathan. Winner before this happen...
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by oloworulz(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?
funny guy, where una dey all dis while. Well, it's not too late, the niger deltans can still go to their camps. Make asari dey deceive una . When Buhari enter, u no to see am for naija again
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by berrystunn(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
NOTE/
U,S want to help 9ja side by side to fight terror, but insists on not selling fighter-helicopters to us. .... think about it,

Malam buhari, when he lost the last election,he made provocative statements that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for 'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that gave more power to Boko Haram till date. think about it,

There trying to make 9ja a war zone ,
they want our great 9ja to look like Iraq , Syria, Libya , Yemen, palestine and Central African Republic. this is there plans to destroy 9ja forever,
they sent EBOLA too, GEJ did a great job.
U.s cant stop GEJ. not to talk of opposition.
Opposite of GOODLUCK IS BADLUCK ?
No one can CHANGE THAT

Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Long live Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON ,

6 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Mogidi:

If our troops are dropping food for boko haram, then we might as well go our separate ways and allow boko haram to create the much talked about Islamic caliphate.

Good luck to northerners as long as they allow the mayhem to remain within their region.
why will nigeria army be dropping food and weapons for boko haram to fight and kill nigerian soldiers and civilians? Nah ,I don't think this is the scenario .
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asiwajumi(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
God will expose them. Soon
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by dre11(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
This is really serious

And what is our intelligence and investigative personnel doing.
We need to do more of digging on this front and get to know the source, financial and backers of this group since the presidency says its EXTERNAL and not within
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
u asked a question, you didn't wait for d answer and d next thing is smh. Pls take your smh back its not for me. SMH.
Owk.. no problem smh taken back, hope you're happy now? So as a lady what are you ready for ?To fight?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by jotfas(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
pls go and take bad seat. I know you will mention d president on these. We have to find a way to defend our land coz obviously, dis is getting out of hand, dis people will get to d south one of these days and u are here ranting about being heartless. Infact, go and jump into their mouth since you are so kind hearted.

funny! I think u re misinterpreting me here . I said Mr Preside even said he knows them. So, I served in d north I saw it myself. Bro let me ask u dis , how can u effect a change when d will is not der. u nd I can't go der. All we can do is advocating for peace 4 anything dat happens d president will be blamed or praised cos he is d commander in chief. Dats it
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by BotherMleeper(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?

Stupidest comment ever
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by reborn1: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Firefire:
angry angry

Nigeria is at war. Our Military is fighting an internationally backed terrorist group being supported by insiders.

Nigeria shall surely win the battle.

God please continue to strengthen the hands of our soldiers

May Allah grant peace to the troubled region and expose the evil people.

Maranatha!

You make sense for the first time. Hope you will stop blaming Buhari and the opposition...
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
someone should have captured the scene with his/her camera phone.
We need more evidence
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?

Every Southerner still in the North is on his own oh! I even heard d luxurious buses that carry Lagos passengers in Kano e.g Young Shall Grow etc will stop all

transportation by Feb10th until after the presidential election....dunno know how true ds is tho..
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Achilies(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
If gej should win come Feb 15,, boko haram may continue their attacks and MEND will be at peace

But if Gmb should win boko boys may stop their attacks on innocent Nigerians but MEND will definitely strike back

Either way naija is fu*k

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by okeke00(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
idupaul:
If U don't know that the American fund and provide air support for Boko Haram then I can't help U
if Americans could persuade nigerians to kill their fellow citizens, I can only say kudos to Americans, what a foolish act by nigerians
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Tibins(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
maybe its our Special Forces they saw ,cos i know an Mi-17 helicopter dropped SF troops at mongonu.

Shut up and don't divert attention here. how much are you paid?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by kingthreat(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
omisakint:
Ok

When will Buhari stop all dis? After may 29 abi?

When will you stop talking like a cuntt?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Rexyl(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Those who promised to end boko haram within a Month should pls do the needful, call their boys to sheath their swords, and stop being enemies of peace and progress.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by xmich(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2015
i don talk am before !!! Buhari call yours boys to order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.