Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (60936 Views)

Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram- IDPs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by dvee2: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2015
funmilayoB:
Thank God majority of people voting GMB online they don't have voters card. u r just dog that can't bite which of the past president of Nigeria that doesnt have problems? it was during Musa yaradua that those terrorist came to being we dont want such to continue Vote 4 GEJ

Ok now you agreed it was during yaradua that Boko haram started? I thought you said Boko haram was formed by buhari to take power from GEJ? Clowns

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Firefire(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2015
reborn1:

You make sense for the first time. Hope you will stop blaming Buhari and the opposition...

I never did blame Buhari or any opposition, please scan through all my comments and show me.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Zeddicus001(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
clubone0502:
They will say GMB owns choppers... DSS Can't trace tge helicopters ni?

Even the Nigerian air force are aware of every chopper movement and plane in the country so gej and his gang are at work
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
jotfas:

funny! I think u re misinterpreting me here . I said Mr Preside even said he knows them. So, I served in d north I saw it myself. Bro let me ask u dis , how can u effect a change when d will is not der. u nd I can't go der. All we can do is advocating for peace 4 anything dat happens d president will be blamed or praised cos he is d commander in chief. Dats it
pls dear, in what other way do we advocate for peace. My dear, those people do not understand d language of peace. If you have other suggestions, pls let it out.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by onatisi(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Tymax:
Just look at the conspiracy theories flying everywhere. Nairalanders can write movie o.
really funny. Many people think because helicopters are involved that means it is the usa that has such resources. There is no gain for usa ,africa or the world if nigeria disintegrates. Nigeria is too important and big to be allowed to slid into any catastrophic war. We are talking about a nation of 170 million ,if this nation should go to civil war,people should imagine the refugee crisis that will happen,we are talking about almost 50million ppl moving into other countries,this is the 8th largest oil producing nation,if our oil production is disrupted global oil prices will definitely skyrocket. What about other economic implications ,even boko haram doesn't want to breakup nigeria because if they do ,all they need to do is attack the niger deltan in their area and claim responsibilty for it but they haven't. This shows that even the sponsors of this sect wants nigeria to be one but on their own terms and conditions. There are many “security consultants” worldwide that have mercenaries ,weapons and helicopters for their clients .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by kowema(f): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
emmymdk:
Only Yesterday i got the real story of the life our displaced brothers and sisters in the North live, then i agreed that this fight is no longer about GEJ as President. i understood that a strong Islamic Jihad Group is invading Nigeria. i almost cried yesterday when i was listening to a friend that came back from North narrated what the fight is really like down there. there are more going on there and not from this view that we Nairalanders (e warriors) are seeing it.
Pls share the story pls.....God help Nigeria

GOD PLEASE HELP MY NATION...
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by intergral(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?
Foolish woman, Niger delta how many una be sef for Nigeria, IGbos no talk of war, yoruba people did not show signs of war, then na only Niger Delta the minority dey talk of war....... Make fowl nyash open and I don start to suspect Niger Delta sef

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by dvee2: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Kx:
A govt that is thinking Nigeria; not south or north, not Muslims or Christians: will easily chase BH to their hide out and smoke them out.

Excellent, great thoughfullnes
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
handelex:
Owk.. no problem smh taken back, hope you're happy now? So as a lady what are you ready for ?To fight?
if possible dear. Am tired of these blood shed.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by buoye1(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
There is a grand design to Islamise this country, we stand to resist this Change and say no to their Religeous CHANGE. I ll stand and fight of any Islamic militant that rears its head from Offa
Don't be deceived. Some Kogi,Kwara(Ilorin and Offa),even (ogbomosho) are members of boko Haram!!u better watch

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by ril19(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2015
so it is even known that they are camped in Monguno and Marte? So what stops the military from raining bombs n missiles on those areas. why can't they at least pretend it's terrorists they are fighting?

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2015
oloworulz:
funny guy, where una dey all dis while. Well, it's not too late, the niger deltans can still go to their camps. Make asari dey deceive una . When Buhari enter, u no to see am for naija again
oh boy, dis is not about asari. Open your eyes and see reality.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by ManUtdholic: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2015
okoyemike:

Imagine people running helter skelter for fear of being struck by bullet or being kidnapped by the rampaging gunmen & all you could think of is your camer phone to snap what? WTF
don't u knw that many are mad few are roaming
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by repogirl(f): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2015
calebo101:

One Nigeria is a joke.

But left for me sir, if these would lead to the disintegration of this contraption called Nigeria, so be it! I wonder what our parents where thinking when they allowed these rubbish to go on for long. Isn't it glaring that Nigeria is not one? It's like a combination of 2 different countries forced to co-exist as one. What is the linking factor if not the lopsided symbiotic relationship based on oil?

If the North had oil, would they have coexisted with the South this long? I think it's time for everybody to go their separate ways, its been a long ride.
Correction: Parasitic Relationship

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Kingsasian(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Am not surprised..... a normal thinking person should know that boko haram has some internal and extrnal forces.... the PDP knows them the APC too cant deny not knowing about them. its all politics gone bad. Nigeria leaders using the lives of innocent Nigerian masses to play card since 1923....
I concur to that
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
haibe:
You are dumb if u think disintegration will make things better.. no offence
u are blind, if you think leaving boko haram to destroy d south is d best.. No offence
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by jyomite(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
The situation of the country is heartbreaking. Imagine waking up everyday begging 4 ur head @ d hands of insurgents. Nigeria is in a state of chaos. We need more than just a change of power. There is more 2 dis boko haram barbaric massacre. The question is "what do they want?". What is there motive?. It has come 2 the time when we no longer live 4 ourself alone but for others. Have watched so many insurgents clips, they are well trained handling the gun, they know how 2 hit. And u can't learn all dis in a day. The insurgents have bn natured like a growing plant into a tree.
Hence, 2013/2014 saw a real breakthrough to say for them but 4 how long? The news we hear dis day aren't pleasant. The insurgents tactics and approach are well organized. "Follow us or die" is der motto to their recruits. Nigeria need stronger hands except we haven't accepted dis as a war. We are in war not only in the north but also in its environs. We re yet to identify the source so how do you take them down when we haven't caught there supplies.
So many press conference have bn organized just to keep the public calm, it all boils down to lies. Records shows the insurgents have caused so many ruins and still counting. I give credits to the fighting soldiers. You are real ambassadors. But the fact is your superiors keeps mute to unfolding events. Not only the generals even those in the inner chamber (government). We are waging war with unseen forces. God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2015
repogirl:
Correction: Parasitic Relationship

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Kingsasian(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2015
njideoby:
Since there is an anti bullet charm, can't they compose the anti kidnapping and anti boko haram charms too for their safety?
abi o. If they can do it for like over 200 vigilantes, it wld help curb the menace to some extent.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by skimmy39: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2015
ode
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2015
intergral:
Foolish woman, Niger delta how many una be sef for Nigeria, IGbos no talk of war, yoruba people did not show signs of war, then na only Niger Delta the minority dey talk of war....... Make fowl nyash open and I don start to suspect Niger Delta sef
stewpid man,its not by numbers, its by spirit and determination.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by 50calibre(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria has officially attained a new milestone

The only country on earth where insurgents can boast of an airforce

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by mustymatic(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2015
calebo101:

One Nigeria is a joke.

But left for me sir, if these would lead to the disintegration of this contraption called Nigeria, so be it! I wonder what our parents where thinking when they allowed these rubbish to go on for long. Isn't it glaring that Nigeria is not one? It's like a combination of 2 different countries forced to co-exist as one. What is the linking factor if not the lopsided symbiotic
parasitic relationship based on oil?

If the North had oil, would they have coexisted with the South this long? I think it's time for everybody to go their separate ways, its been a long ride.
If the south had good food, would they have coexisted with the north this long? I also think it's high time everybody go their separate ways
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by haibe(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
u are blind, if you think leaving boko haram to destroy d south is d best.. No offence
No offence m'am.. am sorry
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Tocheagle(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?
God bless you. Most pple would doubt what you've just said. America has a hand in this insurgency . Nigeria would be better off , if we cut ties with those vagabonds
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by berrystunn(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
dammytosh:
And we have a Commander In Chief ?

So helicopter can enter our airspace even in sensitive MAiduguri without it being brought down.

We need CHANGE like never.

what type of change are you talking about?

The Change we hear here in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... lol
you are there saying change without knowing the type of change APC is talking about lol.
To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations.

its open and clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, corrupt criminals same people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

And many more.....
There all in APC.. asking for change ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2015
haibe:
No offence m'am.. am sorry
thk u sir. Am so sorry

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
skimmy39:
ode
oponu
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by bigmo1(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
When jonathan had the opportunity to kill off Boko Haram, in all his cluelessness, he refused to act. Now boko haram has grown into a full monster far bigger than him to handle. But all hope is not lost yet, we need to bring back the gap toothed General from the north. He fought gallantly during the biafra war of seccession, As a GOC he defeated chadian rebels who had invaded the country back in the 80's and chased them right into the heary of chad republic even breaking diplomatic protocols as it where, this highly experienced general an alumni of a prominent US war college also crushed the maitatsine sect in less than 3 months as a former commander in chief. Nigerians, we must all #bringbackbuhari before boko haram finally hijacks all the remaining Local govt of our beloved federation.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by oloworulz(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
oh boy, dis is not about asari. Open your eyes and see reality.
well, it's not too late for the niger deltans to help is in this boko haram problem. Plz help us
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by berrystunn(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
dvee2:

Ok now you agreed it was during yaradua that Boko haram started? I thought you said Boko haram was formed by buhari to take power from GEJ? Clowns

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence again, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2015
oloworulz:
well, it's not too late for the niger deltans to help is in this boko haram problem. Plz help us
even if it is d opc that decides to help d north today, d north will tell them they are killing innocent northerners just like they did to ihejirika. Honestly, dis problem is a difficult one and my heart bleeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.