Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (60917 Views)

Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram- IDPs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by horlus(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2015
All these aren't news anymore because it's not the first time this Is happening around the world. " WHAT WE DON'T LEARN FROM HISTORY IS THAT WE DON'T LEARN FROM HISTORY" It takes a proactive and decisive government to tackle insurgency. This administration has been a joke when it comes to tackling boko haram. That's the bitter truth forget about Opposition sponsoring. Buhari mentoring ? Whatever, whoever, all that is pure excuses. We have a commander in chief who has money , military intelligence agencies all at his disposal. Use them purposefully to redeem your image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?
oil cheesy
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by talk2cj08(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
koolet:
i had a dream last four years when i was in kaduna, that jonathan won the election and there was riot
......it happened and there was riot that claimed lives.,
so bad that i missed my physics waec exam

fastfoward>>>>>>>>>>>

am nw in ekiti schooling, my family @ kaduna
i had thesame dream last night in my dream it was a tough chaos..., my people PDP's are in power already but am not concerned cos am nt into politics,

all am concerned about is wholesome safety prayer for my parents/our parents over there in kaduna and my fellow citizen dem.. that no dropped evil weapon fashioned against em shall prosper
Bros u better do d needfull by relocating them before election. I`ve already moved my parent to d south
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by watchindelta(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2015
but to fight biafran back then, nigerians come together as one but to fight boko haram now turn pdp n apc things. Strange ppl. One nigeria indeed.

3 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by coolluk(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?

Have u had ur drugs dis morning?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Bayswater: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I pick up discussions regularly with Abokis. 2 of dem mentioned this to me. That boko haram now operate with helicopters and even shoot pple from the sky. But the press has been controlled to supress such event.

I personally wonder why this is the case when a significant part of out budget goes to security. We can't continue like this.

Press suppressed in Nigeria? No, that insinuation is not correct.

Trust me, if anything like that has been happening; the opposition controlled press would have rushed to get it in their news.

We have never had press freedom this good in Nigeria and I give it to this regime.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
sauceny:
The sponsorerz of this islamic sect would know no peace.

If only our sss,police and other security agencies are good at investigation,they should have first located the head sponsorers and take em all down,cos as far as am concerned,terrorism will never stop,so far as their wealthy sponsorers are alive to fund em.

The more terrorist the army kills,the more newly acquired naive recrecruit comes on board.
nice point..but "sponsors" is the correct word to use.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by koolet: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
stardragon:

amen!!

u mean u saw jonathan winnin de election in ur dream last night
i swear

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
ARE THERE NO SMART FONES IN THE NORTH FOR PEOPLE TO SNAP AND VIDEO WOT DAY SEE AND SHARE ON D NET?

WE NEED MORE DAN JUST "WE SAW" MBOK.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by EMANY01(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
zeelo2014:
And no single camera phone in the community?

No one, stops you from going to Borno with your 16 mega pixels camera phone to get pictures /videos.Just add a 64 Gig memory card and extra batteries or external batteries so you can get enough.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Tonycart: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I still belive in active collaboration of the northern elites with Chadian and Nigerrian soilders to bring disrepute to GEJ govt by arming and fighting for BH. I forgot to mention their main sponsors APC and GMB

@ times i wonder how shallow you guys think. Since apc and gmb are sponsoring them then why has your president not arrested them since he knows the sponsors. Take it or leave it pdp is the sole sponsors of boko haram

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by lolababe331e: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Does that mean one can fly helicopters indiscriminately wishing Nigeria's airspace without the government knowing Of course not, this shows the lack of sincerity of the government in stopping Boko haram

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by iphanyiuma(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
This is where those pastors and prophets should come in and tell us those behind this crazy act of killing and how to put an end to it...instead of telling us crap that we don't wanna hear...every king needs a prophet but in nigeria every prophet wants to be a king just to steal for selfish reasons that's y osibanjo is into politics...listen God is not a God of confusion He can't call you to be a pastor and later ask you to be a politician...am outa here until those lousy pastors tell us those behind the boko haram crap
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by shosomtin: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2015
I served @ mongunu 5yrs ago,and the only bank we used then was at baga. mere looking at the indigene I knw they are nothing but blood suckers individual, thank God for our lives then especially during the last election
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by IgrigiMercenery: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by neonly: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Honestly dis lastman people need to be check behaving Lik demigod see how they almost cause an accident at Ikorodu rd

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by bamosagie(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Ndukwe007:
YOU DONT KNOW WHY OIL PRICE FELL, AMERICA ,THE HIGHEST IMPORTER OF CRUDE NOW HAS EXCESS OIL NOW FROM SHALE. THEY ARE NOT BUYING CRUDE, EXCESS CRUDE EVERYWHERE LESS DEMAND. SO WHAT WILL THE CHAD BASIN OFFER?

Saudi Arabia crashed the oil price to discourage shale oil drilling, as it stand now shale oil drilling is being done at lost. its not about chad basin, its about the bonny brent.
Ever ask yourself what Russia stand to gain from annexing Ukraine, yet the whole world accuse them of being behind event in Crimea.
Its all about interest, USA and Nigeria are not seeing things in the same light right now, unfortunately both countries are not really talking. logical question should be why?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by loomer: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
calebo101:

One Nigeria is a joke.

But left for me sir, if these would lead to the disintegration of this contraption called Nigeria, so be it! I wonder what our parents where thinking when they allowed these rubbish to go on for long. Isn't it glaring that Nigeria is not one? It's like a combination of 2 different countries forced to co-exist as one. What is the linking factor if not the lopsided symbiotic parasitic relationship based on oil?

If the North had oil, would they have coexisted with the South this long? I think it's time for everybody to go their separate ways, its been a long ride.

you might be right.

BUT WILL SPLITTING ACTUALLY GUARANTEE PEACE?

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Tibins:

Shut up and don't divert attention here. how much are you paid?
you are a fool ,hw does my post divert attention
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by ttmacoy: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2015
As usual blame America and not your inept government. Was it Obama that called Boko haram our brothers or was it bush who instead of equipping out military over the years decided to chop the money and leave us with an ill equipped military with low morale and motivation to fight?

The true story about Nigeria cancelling the training was because there was lack of trust between both parties as the American military believed there were Boko haram sympathisers within the military and they were not comfortable sharing intelligence with them. Also the Americans were pissed that after offering you free training your soldiers turned up with no equipment expecting America to proceed weapons for training as well. But the naija government spun it as America said we should remove weapons from boko haram.

Nigeria and Nigerians needs to take responsibility for their country and stop blaming everyone.

Please tell me how much you have that you are promising America? Is it your crumbling economy solely dependent on oil which they are after? Please stop all this blaming and conspiracy.

Besides is this not where your government agencies should investigate and clear the air with fact to avoid all these conspiracies flying around? But nah they rather sit there thinking how else they can chop money. What is the use of a your military intelligence and sss?

bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by royalexcel2: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?
YES O WE ARE.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

na waa o. after all you read on this post, you're still posting kinda crap. last time ah checked, special forces operatives aren't dropped in creates
if you read well i said 'maybe'
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Machiny: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2015
i just wonder how simple dis might sound.does movement of helicopters and and aircraft don,t use the air space? because ther shld be comunication to an extend.The war is beyond locating the insurgents,its about intelegence.......I can bet 100% that some army chiefs are benefiting from the unrest in the north and wld be doing everything posible to sustain the war

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Bonethugss: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
femcruz:

i stand be corrected sir,

i don't think Nigeria being one is the problem, my reason for saying is because, America have diversified ethnicity nd that hasn't led to a problem. What i think the problem most of all is our mentality, nd utmost greed. Our government have laid a mental foundation of money into us nd you the saying that, the love of money is the root of all evil, those soldier fighting nd bombing, they are so ignorant that they don't knw they are only wasting their time fighting another man's war even the Boko Haram guy claiming he is fighting for allah is just fighting a Muhammad war he doesn't know about. The day we correct our black mentality nd put our brain to use instead of our hands, then will Nigeria move forward.

They do...not to the best of my knowledge...
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
ready to defend our lives if this people should attempt our land.
Lol, where are you in the Niger delta. People like you have never experienced crisis first hand. I was in the middle of the ijaw/itsekiri and okpe/itsekiri crisis between 2000 and 2005, even the joint task force could not handle it. It is the reason parts of delta state have soldiers policing it to this day. If you have experienced crisis just once, you will be praying fervently for it not to happen again.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by idupaul: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
LajaLaba:
Dundee United grin
Your IQ is too low to grasp somethings so just chill , those who know know..Generational under achievers like U were just born to pay bills and die so I don't blame U
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Oskilala: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Machiny:
i just wonder how simple dis might sound.does movement of helicopters and and aircraft don,t use the air space? because ther shld be comunication to an extend.The war is beyond locating the insurgents,its about intelegence.......I can bet 100% that some army chiefs are benefiting from the unrest in the north and wld be doing everything posible to sustain the war

Hey!! U opening asses here.. sad
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by LajaLaba: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
idupaul:
Your IQ is too low to grasp somethings so just chill , those who know know..Generational under achievers like U were just born to pay bills and die so I don't blame U
The sad story of your father cry
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
blink182:
Lol, where are you in the Niger delta. People like you have never experienced crisis first hand. I was in the middle of the ijaw/itsekiri and okpe/itsekiri crisis between 2000 and 2005, even the joint task force could not handle it. It is the reason parts of delta state have soldiers policing it to this day. If you have experienced crisis just once, you will be praying fervently for it not to happen again.
my dear I have o. And am not praying for crisis. Am only saying we should be prepared coz you don't know what dis bokoharams are planning next. We are not praying for crisis, but if it comes, its better we dey prepared
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
coolluk:

Have u had ur drugs dis morning?
u skipped yours and I followed suit
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
intergral:
that means you're a confirm igbo girl. Honestly am very impressed with the way Igbos run the business through out the SS very hard working people.
love u dear
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
handelex:
I admire your courage,but i hope this problem will not escalate to that level.
amen, my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.