Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (36776 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by chichriso: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2015
This publication is welcomed. I pray those that are perpetrating evil and using the name of God for politics should pay for whatsoever evil they have done.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by DobraDobra: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Some people claim oyedepo support PDP dey are so forgetful where were dey when Oyedepo gave aregbesola his support when he flew accros d state and went to visit d governor is aregbesola pdp? So den it was ok to support apc? We should try and respect each others choices dats y we have diffrent parties and d voting will make alll d diffrence

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Vado(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Kayode Ogundamisi started that rubbish on twitter.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2015
maxy097:

It is your household that will burn, scallywag
U WILL burn flipperhead
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by viktuur(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
BabaO2:

No "jare" Seun you be my person but i wont tell you why. I used to love Bishop Oyedepo dearly (before last Sunday). I celebrate him alot, I have lots of his books, tapes and always hookup to winners site anytime I am not in the country on sundays. To be frank, to say I am disappointed is an understatement. I cant any longer spend my money and time on that ministry again. Consider the multipliers effect not me alone will be in this position with reaction and condemnations.
His worshipers at the 3rd service defended the statement that he never said he will open gate of hell against Jonathan opponents but enemies of Nigeria, how come the poster is saying he never used the words like "gate or hell or oppose"?

Bros they must have mixed it up, prayer was made for Nigeria at a one night with the King service, where we prayed against the enemies of Naija opening the gates of hell on them:the prayers will affect the president if he is an enemy of Nigeria!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by sparklebaby: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
femicyrus:
I am a christian,
Not a pastor worshiper and will vote for competence

No body is asking you not to vote for competence, the church has already told you that they are not involved in partisan politics, so what else do you want.
They only prayed for the president or does praying for him equals asking you to vote for him.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ProfyJay(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
chamboy:
Waiting for d video tho... buh I saw one other ridiculous video of his sermon that is disheartening
Go to youtube you'll see the video of GEJ's speech and Bishop prayers! There was nothing like 'hell' or 'gate of hell' mentioned!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by SarkinGoma33(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2015
I'm very sure dat mr ebele paid him for him 2 utter does words, let set de record straight des man call mr oyedepo is a partisan. let stop deceiving oursef cos 2me i hv de audio evidence of wat he said cos I record it,remind dat man dat does pastor's who hijack tithes money ment for dere Church's for personal use god wil also open de gate of hell fire for dem(ameen).
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Akpan107(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Amen!
Jesus is the Messiah...
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Eromsboy: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
The NAtion first tweeted that ridiculous tweet about Daddy Oyedepo, God will punish the paper and its owner

Bros, that is a lie. I followed the tweets by The Nation and I didn't see anything of such throughout that day. Maybe u got it from a cloned The Nation.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ifyyyyy: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2015
FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My brother, you have contested the Presidential elections 3 times in this country and in all these times, you have never asked me or my people at Shagari village to support your bid. It is very obvious why you can't do that. You don't have the courage after what you did to me. You truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away
power from me.You humiliated me and made me to suffer, and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power. You have entered into unholy alliance with some known elements of
disunity in the south but let me warn you. You will suffer hard in the hands of Tinubu and his political merchants who will use and dump you as they did to Nuhu. In 2011, you cried publicly when you lost election, and you made provocative and inciting statements that plunged this country into untoward unrest. You provoked our hot-
blooded youths with war cries which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly, most of them youth corpers deployed from one of the unifying agencies of this country.
Personally,I do not have a problem with your ambition. It is your arrogance that bothers me. If you cannot summon the courage to ask me and my family to vote for you because you know we would not,why do you think Nigerians would look kindly on your past record of destroying a progressing democratic institutions painfully put in place by some respected fathers of this nations like Awolowo and Azikiwe. No my brother. It is time to wake up from your delusion and do the needful if you still have some conscience. I am not writing this to you with vengeance intention. I am a practicing Muslim and we leave matters of vengeance to Allah. I write to you as a Nigerian, your brother and a statesman who is deeply concerned.Quit the presidential race now
and save this country from the dangling sword of Damocles being menacingly wielded by the crooks who surround you. This elections is not about you or President Goodluck Jonathan. It is about the unity of Nigeria which can only be assured by being fair. By this I mean, being fair to the people of Niger Delta. We can only do this by either re-electing Goodluck or substitute him with any of his kinsmen from the South-south as that can only count fair for a people who are entitled to 8 years in the office of the President. For the elders council in the north, we have come to the conclusion to work towards realizing that fairness. 4 years more is not eternity. It is not too much of a concession for us to make to move Nigeria forward as one indivisible and united country under one God. May Allah open your mind to see reason.
God bless Nigeria
~~ Alhaji Shehu Shagari ( GCFR)
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
I guess this is their own robust reply. cheesy
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by true2talk(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Jorussia:
The church should be very careful so as not be drawn into the dirty water of Naija politics.Every body knows that David oyedepo has not hidden his love GEJ.

How, tell us or remain silent forever.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jorussia(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
true2talk:

How, tell us or remain silent forever.
tell you what?
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by cold(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Only in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria will charlatans like Oyedepo & his ilk have so much clout. A nation of sheeples

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Blitz888(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
I stand with my Papa Bishop David Oyedepo anyday anywhere anytime.. Embittered mischief makers can go on and spew trash cos 2015 must be heaven on earth.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by kaziblake(f): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
the bible says judgment will start from d house of God ,so all those church leaders involving themselves in politics,just wait for the wrath of God
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Blitz888(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
I stand with my Papa Bishop David Oyedepo anyday anywhere anytime.. Embittered mischief makers can go on and spew trash cos 2015 must be heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by undigeh: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2015
femicyrus:
Tell your bishop to stay away from politics!
This is what you get when you romance a goodluck turn badluck genotype carrier.
Adeboye had learnt his lesson hence he lamented that politicians cannot be trusted.
w

No politician, be he aspirant, or a sitting politician in any office will attend service, or go for prayer or counseling in Deeper Life Bible Church ⛪ where W.F. KUMUYI is the General Superintendent (GS) .

Why? because he never confused anyone with his position as a man of God, he will not seek their praises nor commendations.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Shegbe: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
This is no longer news. Please post the video where he threatened to open the gates of hell against anyone who opposes Jonathan, until then please shut up. By the way I attend the church and I will vote Buhari

shamecurls:
How about these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGkornIh1k

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by gidjah(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2015
You expect him to show his love for the other person who is out of his faith ?haba !every islamic leader would do the same , and in fact , they have been doing it since 18 century !ask the average northern man why he prefers A P C and you will understand what i am talking about
Jorussia:
The church should be very careful so as not be drawn into the dirty water of Naija politics.Every body knows that David oyedepo has not hidden his love GEJ.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2015
tulouse:
The video is on Youtube, just search for President Jonathan's visit to winners chapel and you'll see it.
I meant d video which " The Bishop was talking about Bokoharam"
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Toofan007: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2015
zeusdgrt:
[b][/b]IF CHUCHES SHOULD STAY OUT OF POLITICS DEN MUSLIMS SHULD D SAME,ALL DESE ARE PLOT TO DECIEVE D CHURCH.if APC can use islam for presidential agenda den we xtians can! Stop selling your ryt to muslim.I can tell you the north is not hppy for nigeria having a xtian ruler and here you are opening your foolish mouth insulting a man of God cz he prayed for your president.APC go to hell cz U guys are so daft and devilish and i pity xtians supporting dem cz we all know buhari was norminated by boko haram to be their liasion with FG
this comment is so daft it's inconceivable a human being could have posted it. I mean what the crap are you talking about? So it doesn't matter how clueless, corrupt, inept this guy is, he should be president because he's a christian?! What kind of Christianity is that? Certainly not the one preached by Jesus Christ. FYI if Oyedepo said what he was alleged to have said then he deserves all the aggro he's getting. If he didn't say it, as I believe he couldn't have, then better. just quit it with all this he's a Christan so vote for him. if an atheist can do the job he's getting my vote.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
larryUG:

sorry to disappoint u bro, he didnt say such. av watched d video. check it out on the church website. i knw u wnt it to be ture, buh it isnt
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
tulouse:
The video is on Youtube, just search for President Jonathan's visit to winners chapel and you'll see it.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by kunle75(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
femicyrus:
Tell your bishop to stay away from politics!
This is what you get when you romance a goodluck turn badluck genotype carrier.
Adeboye had learnt his lesson hence he lamented that politicians cannot be trusted.

God bless you bro,thats the word for them pls remind themmm ooooooo
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by kunle75(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2015
ifyyyyy:

FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My brother, you have contested the Presidential elections 3 times in this country and in all these times, you have never asked me or my people at Shagari village to support your bid. It is very obvious why you can't do that. You don't have the courage after what you did to me. You truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away
power from me.You humiliated me and made me to suffer, and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power. You have entered into unholy alliance with some known elements of
disunity in the south but let me warn you. You will suffer hard in the hands of Tinubu and his political merchants who will use and dump you as they did to Nuhu. In 2011, you cried publicly when you lost election, and you made provocative and inciting statements that plunged this country into untoward unrest. You provoked our hot-
blooded youths with war cries which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly, most of them youth corpers deployed from one of the unifying agencies of this country.
Personally,I do not have a problem with your ambition. It is your arrogance that bothers me. If you cannot summon the courage to ask me and my family to vote for you because you know we would not,why do you think Nigerians would look kindly on your past record of destroying a progressing democratic institutions painfully put in place by some respected fathers of this nations like Awolowo and Azikiwe. No my brother. It is time to wake up from your delusion and do the needful if you still have some conscience. I am not writing this to you with vengeance intention. I am a practicing Muslim and we leave matters of vengeance to Allah. I write to you as a Nigerian, your brother and a statesman who is deeply concerned.Quit the presidential race now
and save this country from the dangling sword of Damocles being menacingly wielded by the crooks who surround you. This elections is not about you or President Goodluck Jonathan. It is about the unity of Nigeria which can only be assured by being fair. By this I mean, being fair to the people of Niger Delta. We can only do this by either re-electing Goodluck or substitute him with any of his kinsmen from the South-south as that can only count fair for a people who are entitled to 8 years in the office of the President. For the elders council in the north, we have come to the conclusion to work towards realizing that fairness. 4 years more is not eternity. It is not too much of a concession for us to make to move Nigeria forward as one indivisible and united country under one God. May Allah open your mind to see reason.
God bless Nigeria
~~ Alhaji Shehu Shagari ( GCFR)

Your source please?
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by fazzy28(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Let's dnt speak falsely or wrongly bout Men of God!!!!!!....Be Wise!!!!!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by akymme(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2015
I watched the video he actually said more nasty things
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Those of u dat read the first thread abt this story, i said it dat i was dere live and direct... Pst. Oyedepo didnt say so
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Toofan007: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Blitz888:
you must not call anyone here on earth, father, you only have the one father in heaven. That's a direct quote from the Bible, Mathew 23:9 won't hurt you to look it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.