Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji (21717 Views)

APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by tintingz(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
This man should clearly know what he's saying.

The Quran didn't rule out women to be leaders, ministers etc.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by kandiikane(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
You for tell us say you and dat babalawo dey shia dey same compound and d same brain else you for no come dey ask me rubbish question.
nor mind am, na because e don grow 1 hair for him blokos na dat make e dey yarn dust anyhow.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by fandango: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

Is the question for the OP or for Satguru Maharaji?
na 4 d guru who want to drag us back to mosaic era
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by mahyowah(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Well... i am a fan & great admirer of Angela Merkel. With her style of Administration, there is no confusion in Germany.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by lalasticlala(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
fandango:
na 4 d guru who want to drag us back to mosaic era

Lol. Ok
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by ichidodo: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
kandiikane:

nor mind am, na because e don grow 1 hair for him blokos na dat make e dey yarn dust anyhow.
All these pikin dem wey full this forum, if no be say na nairaland we dey wallahi i for done reset d mumu one back hand slap with sangalo join.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Ahmeduana(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
do you school in france?
NO, HE WAS BORN IN YEAR 2005!
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Alexosaso(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
I beg make I pass jareee na u sabi joo
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Missonas(f): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
This man still dey exist cheesy He is one to talk how has he contributed his little quota to Nigeria's growth
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by dahunsy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by nkemdi89(f): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mummy okonjo is not just like an aunt to me not because we share thesame state but she is also a great inspiration to me,a woman who climbed the success ladder without the usual "judiciary" (the act of using your backside to get position),she has distinguished herself among others. It so unfortunate that the mindsets of our women of today has been so abused that most of them don't believe in hardwork and personal effort can take them places.aunty you are my inspiration also am a living testimony of what hardwork can do.guru marahj is seeking attention,
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by sunnybest98: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Satguguru is a mad man by sayin such tin wat did e kno abt politics,say GEJ til 2019
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by baby124: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Maybe the fact that he has not eaten or bath in how many centuries is making his brain decay. That is why he is saying all this rubbish
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Misogynist2014(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thank you.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by criminalmindz: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
THIS OKO MAN DAT PREDICTED SUPER EAGLES WILL REACH SEMI-FINALS OF BRAZIL 2014. MY BROTHER CHOP YOUR FLOWER AND LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Misogynist2014(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
baby124:
Maybe the fact that he has not eaten or bath in how many centuries is making his brain decay. That is why he is saying all this rubbish
Are you serious? He's right! Never in the history of Nigeria has the economy this bad and I surely know you are feeling the effects of her poor policies.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Misogynist2014(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
tintingz:
This man should clearly know what he's saying.

The Quran didn't rule out women to be leaders, ministers etc.
Just like you have female imams and female President in Iraq and Iran.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
pekeyim:
Who is Saatguru?
I'm confused please
sat is the short form of satan while guru check ur dick
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Misogynist2014(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Who even knows him beyond Nigeria. That nigga should better shut the fok up and limit his rantings in his shrine. He even looks like a bomber with that his dirty looking bear bear cheesy oniranu tongue
At least he is richer and more popular than you are.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by yellowhouse30: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
One thing I love and find intersting about nairalander is there unquie and funny comment
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by chiboy429(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
I pity the kind of generation of youths in nigeria that we are leaving behind that can not follow arguement with constructive criticism rather than pour insults on their elders . Sat guru maharajji ,has made a statement ,and from the onset down to this point none of you guys has been able to ask strigent questions ,to ascertain the reasons sat guru maharajji made the aforementioned assertion and to shed more light.

Putting aside ,his personality., i used to believe in every nonsense there must be an atom of sense. It has pained me ,that somany nairalander here are so myopic and daft when it comes to issues like this.

The time has come when we look beyond the artificial boundaries and transcend to more enlightened contributions to issues. Am not been sentimental here. So nobody should misconstrue me.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by ukdbabex(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ths one too don enter politics? Clean up mehn, come contest!
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by sermonjotters: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Click the link & read How we need to Pray for our Nation. Also Start the 14-Day Prayers Today.
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/pray-for-nation-day-1.html
[/size]
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Lathunjimi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

Disappointed
This man still lives in the arcade world where woman her looked on as third class citizens.

Ode, why Not think straight, his statement is not to be embraced but to give you a rethink on strategic decisions before taking steps. Don't have much to say.

If a religious leader could have such a thinking..... Then I don't know how his subject will be.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
He's talking from a point of religion, why are y'all sounding surprised?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by pekeyim: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
duduhemit36:

sat is the short form of satan while guru check ur dick
Ok Sorry My name is Dick.
Neither do I know Satan.

Thank You.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
chiboy429:
I pity the kind of generation of youths in nigeria that we are leaving behind that can not follow arguement with constructive criticism rather than pour insults on their elders . Sat guru maharajji ,has made a statement ,and from the onset down to this point none of you guys has been able to ask strigent questions ,to ascertain the reasons sat guru maharajji made the aforementioned assertion and to shed more light.

Putting aside ,his personality., i used to believe in every nonsense there must be an atom of sense. It has pained me ,that somany nairalander here are so myopic and daft when it comes to issues like this.

The time has come when we look beyond the artificial boundaries and transcend to more enlightened contributions to issues. Am not been sentimental here. So nobody should misconstrue me.
If I get what you are trying to pass a cross, you are saying people can say what they have to say without forgetting manners, moreso, when it comes to elders, right?
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
pekeyim:

Ok Sorry My name is Dick.
Neither do I know Satan.

Thank You.
dick.....sori i meant dicktionary....or ur name is also dictionary
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dis thread is against female folks, and I want to say dat guy dat said dis is high on glue. So women shld not lead, pity dose men dat make such laws. D likes of dangote and co dat re muslims, fix dem daughters to control their companies and dey tell ya poor folks dat d koran is against women leading. Wise up and know ya rite. #saynotogenderinequality
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Weah96: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

[size=15pt]If a religious leader could have such a thinking..... Then I don't know how his subject will be.[/size]

Who other than a religious leader could harbor such a view? Without religion, who would pick up their newborn baby boy, with his closed eyes and curled fingers, and promptly proceed to remove a portion of his p)enis with a sharp object? Religion is the catalyst here. It serves as an alternative to routine common sense.

This pinhead would rather point to an African country, Liberia, instead of Germany where a woman is also the leader. What will he say next year when Hillary Clinton wins the election here in the US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by pekeyim: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
duduhemit36:

dick.....sori i meant dicktionary....or ur name is also dictionary

Well there is a difference between Dick and Dic. Or Dictionary.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by bimzy1212(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
do you school in france?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / 117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.