Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji (21718 Views)

APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by olaitan4real: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30233250][/quote]

if d muslims shld tell dem dey wil say we want to islamise naija bt dats d truth no woman shld lead any post cos dat is nt dere role in any position...
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by SAMBARRY: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
At least he is richer and more popular than you are.
I know better now by not giving you attention. Next
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Weah96: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
olaitan4real:

if d muslims shld tell dem dey wil say we want to islamise naija bt dats d truth no woman shld lead any post cos [size=15pt]dat is nt dere role in any position[/size]...

So its only missionary style in your bedroom? No reverse cowgirl because that would be offering the girl a leadership role.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Freshpage(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wht he is trying to say is dat we r acting contrary to d word of God. The Bible and Qur'an made it clear that women are nt suppose to lead men. A woman given authority and making orders for a man to follow. This is totally Un-Godly.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by netmillionaires(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
simplemach:
The same person that predicted Nigeria would win the world cup And 'they won it'
lolz. That's not he actually said. What he said is that we will win the world cup if we don't wear blue pants, whatever. I don't believe the man o. A man of God will be kbown by their seeds. U can tell this one is no man of God. Wetin concern Jesus with football and blue pants.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by VoteWisely: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
http:///1JNu1ZJ #VoteWisely

Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by ChiSun27(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
If we reason with him he got good point and more over,if woman is a president what their husband would be calling is it fast man

and we know women are too arogance that means they would be control their husband? Haaaa na wa hoooo

Oga...what is the name of your secondary school
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
pekeyim:

Well there is a difference between Dick and Dic. Or Dictionary.
bt na understamding matter most o my broda
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Estellar: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
What's this one saying?? Does he think we're still in the ice age?? Cheap notice me
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Mattpopson101: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
He looks more like a suicide bomber 2 me

Exactly cheesy
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Daniel058(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Buhari will christinize the north, his running mate is a pastor with over 5,000 churches - Sambo

Rotfl grin grin
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Mattpopson101: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
koolet:
his brain has started growing beards too

it might be a taboo in india not in Nigeria

He's got mental problem.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Mattpopson101: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
If we reason with him he got good point and more over,if woman is a president what their husband would be calling is it fast man

and we know women are too arogance that means they would be control their husband? Haaaa na wa hoooo

What do you have to say about Queen Elizabeth
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by masqot(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Who's that man talking ? 'cos I see only flowers. Can flowers talk?
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by AdamuUcheOla: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

Disappointed
This man still lives in the arcade world where woman her looked on as third class citizens.

If a religious leader could have such a thinking..... Then I don't know how his subject will be.

Archaic***
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Weah96: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Freshpage:
Wht he is trying to say is dat we r acting contrary to d word of God. The Bible and Qur'an made it clear that women are nt suppose to lead men. A woman given authority and making orders for a man to follow. This is totally Un-Godly.

Thanks. But not everyone is a Bible or Quran follower. Some of us have decided not to insult our ancestors gratuitously like you guys. So those books don't count except you're in your personal home, or located on church and mosque property. You cannot trample the rights of the few just to perform a favor for the many.

2 Likes

Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by harffie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin

[size=15pt] GREAT QUOTES [/size]

All the Pastors telling you to vote for GEJ all have expensive Private Universities and their kids are not in Nigeria. Be Wise 9ja! - IBB

I would have love to defend the President but I feel like even if I say something I will sound stupid because we all know he has failed. - IBB

Since GEJ called Maku a liar. I will also like him to tell us how many lies Maku told Nigerians on his behalf while he was his Minister? - IBB

Nigerians were critisizing me when I called Ayo Fayose a bastard. I'm now fully convinced that a man that mocks our past heroes is a BASTARD - OBJ

Well, you can't expect AIT & Dokpesi not to be the official station of the PDP because Jonathan rescued Dokpesi from his financial woes. - IBB

We lost over 20 Youths during the NIS exams, PDP did not protest. They are now protesting Buhari's certificate. Is that the transformation? - IBB

The president said, we have many private jets, so we are not poor. Is this how a good leader should reason when our youths are jobless? - IBB

Politics is not a do or die affair. GEJ shouldn't bring Buhari's daughter into politics when we know Patience's inability to bear a child. - IBB

When you marry an illiterate woman, you make stupid decision like jonaTAN - Wole Soyinka

Buhari will christinize the north, his running mate is a pastor with over 5,000 churches - Sambo

wole soyinka's quote got me ROTFL
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Champele(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
I wonder what gives mad people gut to talk in a time like this.maybe he ve started feeling the impact of civilisation.FOOL!
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by chiwuike20: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30233250][/quote]
I hear he eats flowers as food; he should concentrate on eating flowers and not run his ignorant mouth right in the open.
What has he got to say about the president of Brazil?
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by Intells: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2015
But lets face facts even though some women has done tremendously well in some areas. ...but its not biblical and its not in Koran that women should lead men..can you imagine a woman pope? Or a woman imam..its not about gender bias but its facts....
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by gbaskiboy: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
samflexxy:
do you school in france?
no he schooled in otuoke
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by tintingz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Just like you have female imams and female President in Iraq and Iran.
If you are talking about Spiritual leader in Islam like the Imam, men are given that duty.

If you are talking about political leaders there are Muslim female leaders, Islam permit it.

We have prominent Muslim female leaders like
prime minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto, Indonesian President Megawati Sukarnoputri, Turkish Prime Minister Tansu Ciller, Bangladeshi Prime Ministers Begum Khaleda Zia. etc.
Re: Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji by chiboy429(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
If I get what you are trying to pass a cross, you are saying people can say what they have to say without forgetting manners, moreso, when it comes to elders, right?

Exactly , moral standard is inevitable. We as the necleus race must never forget it,for that is what we are known for. But the recent trend of characters portrayed by most people is painting diferent picture of what we used to have. Am happy you are getting my point.

With absolute humility, i urge everyone to consider and reconsider what we say and do to other people regardless of age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / 117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.