Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (33790 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by nellyjohn: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY
Amen Amen. But to u APC supporter, may God make ur life and dat of ur generation like the illiterate Buhari

5 Likes

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
abeg who see Ekaete my babe?
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Mishydoo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
WHO IS SAMBO

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by omenka(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dude looks really funny. cheesy
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by moneypassmadam: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good to know
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by BokoHaramm: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
janeso:
Hahahahahahahahahaha......my vp rock it nd give it to them
hope you rock harder
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Everyman has got a soft spot, Even the most 'wicked'.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by ril19(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
mehn wossup with all these politicians dancing to different dance steps?
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by ocelot2006(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

Like the way he revived our transport sector, rebuilt our roads, is fixing our power sector, has overseen the growth of our economy, is responsible for the large output in agriculture, etc? Amen, amen, and ameeeen!!!

Oya To all GMB supporters, let us pray..... just as GMB truncated democracy, jailed and killed the innocent in his administration, wrecked the economy, supported sharia and book Haram, and slaughtered 800+ innocent Nigerians in 2011, may the same fate befall your life. Amen?!

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Ilekeh(f): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Dancing his way out of Aso rock.

Lmao grin
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Eureka123(f): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
wunderkiind:
my oh my! grin grin grin

Namadi Sambo has finally joined the dancing crew of politicians... Interesting!

I hope Dumbo Sambo can still dance likewise after he debates with PYO on the 30th... That's if he 'mistakenly' shows up. Hehehehe
grin grin grin

Chai... @ Dumbo. grin grin
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by amii131(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
and how sure are you that failbuhari will run it well as you think the devil you know its better than the angel u don't knw.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Freiburger(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
ril19:
mehn wossup with all these politicians dancing to different dance steps?
You dey mind the bunch of animals? Let them keep stepping while their brothers and sisters are being slaughtered somewhere undecided
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Skimpledawg(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
This is what we yoruba called ijoeleya and ijoesin (disgrace dance)
u are dancing with ur 2 legs while some of our solder don turn to 1leged

u are dance while some nigeria solders and civilian are facing hell

don't worry ur day are numbered
buhari is ok
wah is dz 1 saying na? afta dey wil say its PDP dt hacked his account to type jargons
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let him keep dancing till Feb 14th when he will continue dancing in his village in kaduna state.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by hansad: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol!! see how young bobos that lead Nigeria dance to the music of equally young Nigerian musicians.

Those who clamour for a septuagenarian Muhammadu Buhari who did not pass school cert to lead Nigeria in the 21st century are backward, religious and ethnic bigots

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by usmanhabu8(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
stupid vp

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by IVORY2009(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
englishmart:
Amaechi is a politician not a dancer

na be only politician Amaechi be, sometimes during campaign, he should learn to entertain the crowd, by showing some new dance steps and perhaps adding flavour to grace the occasion you know.., dat is d beauty of the campaign
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by toyoutoyou: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sambo,pls save the last dance till May 29th when u will be dancing out of the executive post.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by kingthreat(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

At least he is not like some fools who have now been turned to comic reliefs for their replacement stooge campaigns

For calling Fashola a fool, neither you or anyone in your home will achieve half of what Fashola has attained.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
woodcook:
abeg who see Ekaete my babe?

She dey inside my bedroom..; come carry her, make I blast head!
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by eaglechild: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Dumbo Sambo is at it again! I believe PDP must have warned him not to open his mouth to speak.
What will you call this then? undecided

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by tola9ja: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by wazobiaN9(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

At least he is not like some fools who have now been turned to comic reliefs for their replacement stooge campaigns

Forget your beef for APC, i dey feel Fashola's shoki dance for there mehn... shoki!

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by joseph1832(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:

What will you call this then? undecided
What on Earth are you yapping about? In the photo you post did Rochas say anything dumb?.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by eaglechild: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
What on Earth are you yapping about? In the photo you post did Rochas say anything dumb?.
His posture is worth more than a thousand words
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Baddestguyp(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by joseph1832(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:

His posture is worth more than a thousand words
So is Sambo and his words, like I said, has Rochas said anything dumb?.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by SHAAWA: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Like i told you before, the transformation was powered by lies and deceit!

Country people like a THIEF in the night, the so called modern Air conditioned train that was commissioned by Sheikh Namadina Sambo was dismantled at night and loaded on trucks which ferried them out of Makurdi to another location for commissioning.

Any Jonahideens with contrary view should go to the NRC train station and snap a picture of the five 68 coach A/C train that was commissioned by the Vee Pee on behalf of the President last Friday in Makurdi, and upload same here.

If you can do that within the next 24 hours, I will decamp from the APC and join the PDP e - Warriors.

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by lexxylalas2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingopta:
dumbo sumbo dancing a dumb dance to a dumb music grin
where you trying to make fun?thats a dumb joke and no one is lafin
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
farewell dance, it worth it considering d looted treasury. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Proposes N56,000 As Minimum Wage To Fg / Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.