Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? (904 Views)

Need An Erotic Massage / Erotic Massage For Better Sex / Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Freaknasty: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Will you love to go for an erotic massage?
It promises lots of fun and pleasure. It helps to calm the nerves and may even end up with a "happy ending" if you know what i mean.

A session may last for 1hour and it may be home service or you visit the massage palour

What do you think?
Lets talk
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
I think you are high on beans water.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Freaknasty: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I think you are high on beans water.

Thank you for your comment
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Mprex(f): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Sounds promising for those intrestedundecided
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2015
can u be more detailed pls?
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Freaknasty: 1:00am On May 13, 2015
Good body massage plus a happy ending. Sometimes erotic.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of An Erotic Massage? by Freaknasty: 1:07am On May 13, 2015
Erotic massage or sensuous massage is the use of massage techniques by a person on another person's erogenous zones to achieve or enhance their sexual excitation or arousal. Massages have been used for medical purposes for a very long time, and their use for erotic purposes also has a long history. In the case of women, the two focal areas are the breasts and pubis, while in case of men, the focal area is the male genitals. When the massage is of a partner's genitals, the act is usually referred to as mutual masturbation.

Today, erotic massage is used by some people on occasion as a part of sex, either as pre-intimacy or as the final sex act, or as part of sex therapy.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!!!!!! / Guys Share Your Opinion / Common Relationship Habits We Need To Work On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.