Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Will Support Buhari But? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari But? (474 Views)

Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support Buhari But? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
I will support buhari but before I do that I will
like all sincere lovers of the buhari model of
change to join me burn all their certificates
from primary to university because the
change under buhari does not require
certificate at all, you can occupy any position
just by a show of interest and "perceived
integrity".....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by denko(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
buhari is boko haram

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by kestolove95(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Mumu parkwell
Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by justme002: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
And since am not ready to do all that,i will simply stick to my candidate..GEJ for president!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by gambit10: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
OP u need a life ASAP!
Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Kai! Madam Op, do u want 2 add fuel in d already burning house I've made up my mind 2 quit school once boohary win's because, d certificate will be of no use..

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari But? by Gbawe: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
@OP.

Is this how you want to live your life? I.e ignore developing yourself while always obsessed with commenting about other women's looks, husband, children, handbags, derriere etc? Why are you guys so obsessed with Buhari and with fermenting mischief about him if you are sure your GEJ is appealing to Nigerians? Why not sell GEJ on his own merit and leave "illiterate" and "certificateless" Buhari alone?

After all no one will bother showing up to vote for a man without certificate on Febuhari 14th while the entire world will troop in to Nigeria to vote the PHD holder who has shown the best leadership in the history of the world over the 5 years he has been President of Nigeria. What are you then worried for? You think intelligent Nigerians have not sensed the insecurity and fear behind all these worthless threads you guys start every second totally focused on Buhari while you say nothing about the misruler you support who has been only able to deliver severe pain, hardship, deaths, corruption, lawlessness, massive oil bunkering, economic ruin, 419 darkness and deprivation for Nigerians over 5 years?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Election Riggers Tactic Exposed / Apc’ll Defeat Jonathan, Sambo In Their Hometowns –oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.