Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? (970 Views)

If They Could, I Also Can! A Refiner's Story! Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale! / Could I Still Be A Virgin? / I Know You're Intelligent. Solve This And Tell Me The Answer ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by theDreamer2(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
I was walking home xtday evening when I saw a lady highlight from a bus, at first I was admiring her back side #jesu# the ukwu is a killer* B4 I knew what was happening I saw a white ish below her ukwu, I peeped further and noticed her leggings(short) had loosen and revailling her pant #Holy molly#.
It must be the seat of the bus she highlighted from that tore it I guess. The more she shook her as$, the more it revailed her pant. I noticed some guys noticing wat I noticed with a big grin on their face. As a good samaritan and to fulfill the national pledge...(To be faithful loyal and honest AND to defend HER PRIVACY)........ I ran up to her tapped her from the back, she turned and looked at me like "kilode"!!!! Willy willy catch me instantly, I was dumb and dint know what to say. Her face was not friendly. Those guys noticed and bust into laughter, I couldn't control myself but to laff, the lady felt ashamed, hissed and left me. But she dint know about her torn short. The guys came to me and asked "bro waten u be dey think? U better mind your biznex o".

Dear RMLDR, how best could I have approached and tell her about her torn short??
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by klodike(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
By minding your busYness.
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by LadyX(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Op your intention was good. Since you tapped and she turned like a wounded lioness grin don't worry. You did your best.

Maybe when she got home and someone told her, she understood why you tapped her. Right now she's like " Wish I listened to him embarassed
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation sad

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by Enegod(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation sad

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.
romantic campaign... grin
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by theDreamer2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Enegod:
romantic campaign... grin
vely lomantic.
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by theDreamer2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
LadyX:
Op your intention was good. Since you tapped and she turned like a wounded lioness grin don't worry. You did your best.

Maybe when she got home and someone told her, she understood why you tapped her. Right now she's like " Wish I listened to him embarassed
tnk u Lady X, I wanted to help her.
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by Djicemob: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Next time deep your finger into the torn hole. angry
Re: How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? by theDreamer2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Djicemob:
Next time deep your finger into the torn hole. angry
lol, na hot slap be dat o.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Tree Found In Futo / r / How Ilorin-lokoja Express Way Looks Like This Morning. Images Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.