Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Hello There!!! We Can Give You 1000 Downloads To Your Song(s) @N1,000 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hello There!!! We Can Give You 1000 Downloads To Your Song(s) @N1,000 (486 Views)

Your Best Or Worst Song(s) Of 2016 / Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) / Top 10 Nigerian Music Downloads For May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello There!!! We Can Give You 1000 Downloads To Your Song(s) @N1,000 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2015
I know, as a rising star, you want your song(s) to be heard. Well, that's why we came in here.

I can help you through facebook ads, target lots of facebook music lovers. The minimum downloads you can get is about 800. Trust me!!! This ad will run for as one week perhaps giving you more than the aforementioned downloads. It just depends on how good your production and lyrics are.

Another good news is, you can also sponsor four tracks for the price of three. Then five tracks for the price of four and besides, the five tracks will be sponsored for two weeks. We don't care if you get 10,000 downloads. What we want is you receiving good comments.

Please note that before song(s) will be sponsored, we'l have to listen through and then approve. We're not really after money. We want you higher.

Of course we know how much facebook ads costs also in relation to the dollar exchange rate.

Well I've got better news.

Whatsapp +2347088313118 for info and patronage.

* Please whatsapp only.

Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC PREMIRE]: Pepenazi Ft. Olamide – Adam (prod. By Oga jojo) / [MUSIC]: YBNL – Shoro Niyen FT Olamide, Lil Kesh, Viktor & Chinko Ekun (prod. ph / NEW MUSIC: EFA – Fall In Love Ft Plantashun Boiz [free Music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.